Adultery Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita-Completed
"What do we do?" asked Salman. "I have been told that if I don't go, the boss does not take to it very nicely."

"There must be some way to get out of running around naked with a bunch of other people one has never seen." Sameera exclaimed. "Didn't he say the other engineers would be there? Ajay Bhaiya and Kavita Bhabhi live in the next building. Call them and ask if we can come over. I've talked to her a few times and can't believe she belongs to this so-called club."

When Ajay and Kavita heard the problem, both began laughing. "It's nothing to worry about. Actually, it's a lot of fun, except with no clothes." Ajay said. "There's loads of activities always planned. After awhile, you never even notice the lack of clothing."

"Well, there is one thing you have to watch out for." Kavita began. The older men want to sneak a feel whenever they get the chance. Sameera, since you are new and young, you better keep a crowd around you. Don't get caught alone, especially, with that horny George."

"I forgot about him." Ajay said. "He's got a thing about wide hips, so, Salman keep her in your sight. He never tried anything with Kavita. She's not his type. Thank God!"

'But Bhabhi, he must have seen you nude.' Sameera asked in a surprised tone.

'Yes, Sameera. I know it sounds strange but when everyone is nude, one does not feel odd. Sach kahun to tukhe ajeeb lagega agar tu kapre pehne hogi. In fact you will feel odd if you are too dressed. And now that he is married, you can take it easy.'

Ajay was saying. "Of course, on your first visit, you don't have to remove your clothing. That's a firm and unchanging rule. If you go and don't like it, leave without showing anything. Remember though, George's not going to like it. As such he is an okay sort but he does not like it if people let it be known that they don't like his idea of fun."

Sameera made the decision for both of them. "Let's give it a try. If we're too uncomfortable, we'll leave and to hell with George, his parents and his company. I can always go back to work."

Even with directions, it took them almost two hours to find the place Friday afternoon. At the end of a gravel road, they had to show their guest invitation and ID to get past the guard and entrance to the walled compound. People in the reception center were dressed, though casually. Everyone seemed to know this was their first time, and did their best to put Salman and Sameera at ease.

After being shown their cabin, the hostess assured them they needn't undress until they were comfortable doing so. Today, they were considered club virgins, but, tomorrow when they left the cabin, it was to be au natural.

Looking out the window, Salman observed. "Its really strange. The way these guys, men and women act, you'd swear everyone was fully dressed."

'Its amazing. I mean I could never ever imagine we could be in such a place.' Sameera said.

'Yeah! Its kind of..... unusual. For people like us.' Salman said briefly while checking out the topless/nude girls.

'Will you just keep on ogling at them or even look at me?' Sameera said with a tone of irritation and then softly ' Salman, almost all the females are nude. I... I think I too should undress to some extent.'

'What?' Salman almost snapped. 'You want to strip?'

'Relax! I am the only female with clothes on and I look out of place. It should have been in your mind that if your job was dear to you and you were prepared to take your wife to such a place well, naturally something like this would happen. If you are not happy, we can go back. Even Kavita Bhabhi was saying that it would seem odd to remain clothed. Aap ke samne hi to kaha tha She had said that in front of you.'

'Well, don't mind and perhaps I should not say it but Kavita Bhabhi would not attract much attention even if she was nude!' Salman grunted.

'That's not a nice thing to say.' Sameera replied.' I have worn a bikini inside.'

Before Salman could reply she had kicked off her sandals and then the other two items of clothing namely the jeans and T shirt. She had deliberately not worn any undergarments and was looking elegant in the bikini.

'You look good.' Salman said grudgingly 'Happy?'

'Yes. Very. And what about you. You are happy ogling at other's wives but are not prepared to let your wife strip.'

Standing next to Salman, Sameera continued. 'This is ...well...a different feeling. How much is your career worth? What kind of perverts do you work with? I don't understand any of this and what George expects to gain. Does he actually think of seducing me? Is that what this is about?'

'I don't know. It does feel shady. But since you were pretty keen to show off your bikini, I guess he had guessed response of people like you correctly. Anyway, everything looks so natural.'

'We may as well go mingle, but, I'm not undressing completely. I intend to carry on wearing this. So you can carry on ogling. Let's see what happens.' Sameera ignored his caustic comments.

After dark, Sameera and Salman were feeling foolish. For over three hours, they had mingled, played a little volley ball, drank in the open air club, and explored the grounds of the club. It was a lot larger than it looked, with many nature and bike paths. There was even a small lake, with canoes and paddle boats. If George or any of Salman's co-workers were there, they hadn't seen them.

Sameera couldn't help the fact that she checked out the men and women. She knew without a doubt her body was as good or better than any woman there. No matter what was said otherwise, she compared the men's equipment with her husband's. There were a few smaller than Salman, some about the same, but, most were bigger, even much bigger. She didn't feel cheated, but, kind of disappointed. She and Salman had a good relationship and he could always satisfy her, but, she couldn't help wondering what a larger dick would feel like. In her mouth. And pussy. Salman's ....well, a change always seemed nice and exciting.

Like Sameera, Salman had been sneaking peeks and sidewise looks at the clubs members. He knew his wife had the sexiest body there. Salman had always thought he was well built, but, here there was lots of variety. He somehow did not like the fact that men moved around coolly talking to completely unknown females with their dicks hanging.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:08 PM