Adultery Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
"OK. Deal." And as her grip relaxed Dileep worked the shorts over the sweetest pair of thighs he had ever seen. Slowly he pulled them over her lifted knees and down to her ankles and off her bare feet. "Just so I can say I had you completely naked, on your back and with your legs spread." With that, he spread her legs wide, ran his hands up to the strings of her bikini and pulled them loose. A quick tug and he put the bottoms in his pocket with her top.

Manisha was now just that, stripped completely naked with her legs spread wide lying on her back under a boy whose photograph she had seen and that was about all. She had never let a boy ( except her husband)under her blouse before and now this jerk was running his hands between her legs and under her ass.

"Spread your hair out above you, Manisha, and put your hands behind your head."

Dileep was kneeling between her legs rubbing his own crotch. "That's nice, God I wish I had a camera at a time like this." He laughed at the possible humiliation she would feel. Then he leaned in on her and began sliding his middle finger in and out of her pussy. Just up to the knuckle to get her wet, but she was already wet and he worked in the whole finger and started fucking her with it. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back trying to ignore what he was doing to her, but Dileep could see Manisha bite her lip and start to hump back. He worked in a second finger and got a bit more energetic and she turned her head left and the right taking deep breaths. When he started thumbing her clit at the same time she lost it. No longer could she control what her body was going through. Her chest heaved and Dileep saw the ripples run down her abdomen with each contraction. Her thigh twitched and her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm.

"I know we had a deal, Manisha, but I just have to fuck you now."

Before she could think, Dileep was out of his clothes and leaning down on top of her again. She could feel his hard-on against her belly and knew it would be inside soon. He worked it against her skin to get used to her body and began searching for her wet cunt. This is not the way she wanted this to happen. She had to stop him somehow.

"Wait Dileep, don't ... don't." was all she could come up with.

"Do you mean you don't want me to make love to you? You must want to have a bit of oral fun first, right?" Dileep sat up and straddled her waist the leaned in and brought his cock up between Manisha's mauled tits. He cupped a tit in each hand and squeezed them together to wrap his cock and then started to fuck that lovely groove. Manisha didn't know what was going on but thought she should try to bring him off quickly and began rocking to his rhythm. He liked the way she was moving with him now and picked up speed. After a few minutes Dileep opened Manisha's mouth with his two fingers and searched out her tongue. Her eyes were closed and when he shifted forward she did not see it until his cock was in her mouth. She had always enjoyed giving oral and the feel of a hard erect cock inside the warm and watery confines of her mouth, virtually begging to be satisfied, was giving her a lot of pleasure. He held the same pace as with her tits and began fucking her face. Manisha could not turn away, he held her in place and drove forward until his cock pushed into her throat. She had no choice yet again but to open up to him. Unwittingly her teeth started ensuring that no warm would come to the piece of flesh that was rapidly moving in and out of her mouth. Not only that she was beginning to enjoy his cock inside her mouth. At times, she even forgot whose it was, Amit’s or Dileep’s.

Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace, Manisha was surprised as his seed shot down her throat. Although she was used to swallowing cum she did not expect the discharge so soon. She choked and tried to turn away as the last drops of his cum were deposited in her mouth which she promptly swallowed. Somehow both the cums i.e. the one from her husband and the one from Dileep tasted exactly the same.

"Are you happy now? Can you get off me?" Manisha was glad it was over and she wanted to get out of there. Dileep had other ideas, however.

"Thanks for the wonderful blowjob, Manisha." He slid back down but still held her pinned to the ground. As he massaged the cum dribbling from his cock into her breasts he kicked her legs open again and positioned himself between her knees. "I feel I owe you one," and he dove down into her pussy and immediately found her clit with his tongue.

Manisha tried to push him away but found her legs squeezing his head in place. One of his hands mauled her tits some more while the other began finger her cunt. She could not resist and her body's desperate instincts took over. She pulled him in with her thighs and her hands now, not wanting any of this to stop and when the wave swept over her for the second time there was no resistance. Her hips humped his face like he had fucked hers. She couldn't tell if she was breathing until she heard her own screams of orgasm. Finally, as it passed, she let him up for air.

What Dileep saw as he rose took his breath away and brought his cock back rock hard. Manisha's perfect young body, still writhing in ecstasy was laid out spread-eagle before him. Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering. Her mouth, still showing his cum on her lips was wide open, catching her breath. Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, her nipples still standing erect. Everywhere her skin glistened with the mixed sweat and sperm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:05 PM