Adultery Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
“Is this okay?" She asked haltingly.

“Yes, it is okay but if we are going to proceed so slowly we will have visitors before you are topless so love please hurry up.” Veronica said.

Saying this Veronica went over to Manisha authoritatively and pulled back her blouse fully, exposing both breasts to herself and the camera.

"That’s good, Manisha, now turn more to the right and lean forward a little more. Try crossing your arms below your breasts to accentuate them... there, perfect. " Veronica said as she clicked the camera, then she went back to Manisha and brought her shirt back over her shoulders until it was off Manisha completely. Manisha was now topless and excited. Despite the tension she felt her nipples were fully erect. Obviously she did not mind.

"Manisha, please. Those churidars! You understand. This is the age when you should be bold. Sure chiuridars or salwar suits should be worn but only for outings. Not at home. You should wear revealing clothes now. Not when you are in your fifties and sixties. And let me give you some more advice. If you want to keep your marriage rollicking, start wearing revealing clothes. Shorts and spaghettis. Short skirts and no bras. And don’t bother about who sees your tits. Believe me, it turns men on like nothing else when they come to know that their wife’s tits have been seen. "

It was apparent that Veronica wanted Manisha to strip. She stood up from the stool untied the chord that was holding it in place , turned her back to the camera and to Veronica and slowly slid it down to her ankles from where she pulled it off. She then turned around, facing the camera and Veronica in her panties alone.

For Veronica this was not enough. She again encouraged Manisha and told her about the many virtues of nudity which would be beneficial to their wedding.

Suitably encouraged, Manisha sat and took her panties off her bare feet. Her pussy was well manicured. The pubic hair was trimmed with a small triangle of black hair barely covering the mound and the silhoutte of the actual lips of the pussy clearly visible.

She stood nude, her face red with excitement.

"This is not embarrassing you, is it Manisha?" Veronica asked.

She just shook her head and kept looking down.

Veronica took a few more shots and then called it a day but before that she requested Manisha that since it was so hot, she should go and get them a coke from the refrigerator downstairs.

Manisha got away from the hot lights and walked over to the fridge for a coke. As Manisha tried to open the fridge door, she found to her consternation that it was locked. “Manisha, the maid Mala will give you the key. Sorry. I didn’t tell you that.” Veronica called from upstairs. Before Manisha had time to react Mala was in the kitchen. It was a unique sight. A blushing young girl, fully nude and a maid servant in her thirties clad in a blouse and saree. If Mala was surprised, she did not show it. She just took one look at the nude girl, then proceeded to give her the key to the fridge.

“Will you take it directly in the bottle or glasses?” she asked Manisha politely.

“Bottles only.” Manisha replied.

“Okay.” Mala said with a smile and handed over two bottles to Manisha, who brought them upstairs.

Manisha was amazing, parading around fully nude in the neighbour’s house wearing nothing except a light chain in the ankles, a couple of bangles, necklace and some intoxicating perfume.

“Just one thing more, Manisha. That will, I think help you get rid of inhibitions like nothing else.”

"OK. Tell me. "Manisha laughed. She had now become quite used to the frank language employed by Veronica.

"Look, Manisha. A girl can be nude but the lips of her pussy can remain hidden if she does not open her legs because nature has covered it beautifully with the pubic hair. So, I would just like you to open the legs slightly so that the eye of the camera can see the lovely labia. " Veronica said.

“But how to do it?” Manisha asked incredulously.

“Kneel on the floor in front of the camera and spread out your knees and bend backwards. That’s all. Then turn around with your buttocks facing us, spread your legs about a feet apart and bend.” Veronica told her.

As time passed, Veronica could see that Manisha despite her apparent discomfiture, was a natural for anything exhibitionistic.

After returning home, Manisha wondered if what she had done was right but the very thought that she had, for the very first time in her life, been fully naked in front of the camera suffused her with tremendous eroticism. Veronica was right. This bout of nudity in front of Veronica and the camera worked wonders for the young and nubile housewife. She made really passionate love to her husband that night and he was extremely pleased to see this side of his wife. As the days passed he saw that she started dressing more and more provocatively but he did not object even once for fear that she may again start dressing in the traditional attires. Manisha also realized that what Veronica had said was correct. Men perhaps actually want someone to see their wives nude and if possible also have sex with them.

A few days later, Veronica visited their house. She appeared to be a little worried.

“Hi! Veronica, you seem perturbed. Everything okay?” Manisha asked.

“Yes, as such everything is okay. It is about those photographs of yours…..” Veronica said.

Manisha felt her heart sink.

“What about them?” she asked with apprehension fearing that somehow they had found their way to Gitanjali.

“Relax! Nothing to get uptight about. It is just that my cousin Dileep whose photographs you saw the other day with us. Well, he came over to visit us just when I was checking out your snaps. I immediately closed the computer and well, attended to him. Gradually I forgot all about it. He expressed a desire to see his E Mail while I was in the kitchen and well, since your snaps were on the desktop, he has seen them. Only the ones where I shot with the digital camera. Not the Polaroid ones. But it is okay, I think. You had seen his nude snaps and now he has seen yours.” Veronica replied matter-of-factly.

“Oh no! Gosh! What will Amit say?” Manisha said.

“What on earth has Amit got to do with it? Look. I’ll send him tomorrow with the snaps.” Veronica said.

“Are you crazy? A person I have never met coming to my house with my nude photos. You must be out of your mind.” Manisha was aghast.

“ No, I am not out of my mind. There is no need to get all worked up. Even if somebody or your husband gets to see your nude photo, you can always say that they are morphed. So relax. I consider it my responsibility to get you out of this silly conservative shell.” Veronica said.

“I’ll become bold on my own. Do not send him.” Manisha pleaded.

“ Okay. I’ll think it over.” Veronica said and was gone.

Manisha spent a few days in tremendous anxiety thinking that any day a man would be arriving with her nude photographs but nothing happened for a fortnight. In fact Manisha had even become relaxed now. Then one day there was a knock at the door in mid afternoon. As per the suggestions of Veronica, Manisha had started wearing clothes that showed off a good amount of her shapely body. Wearing just a tie-blouse and shorts she opened the door to find a handsome man standing. It took her a while to realize that this was the same person who was a cousin of Veronica and whose nude photograph she had seen. Even though she did not want to, but the shape of his semi erect penis as she had seen, flashed before her eyes as she looked at his smart jeans.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:05 PM