Adultery Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
One day Manisha received a letter from Veronica that they were arriving back in the next three days. Sure enough they did arrive when Manisha saw a car entering the neighbour’s residence in the early hours of the morning. Manisha thought that this was perhaps the time when the flight from the United States would have arrived.

After a couple of days Manisha decided to visit Veronica who opened the door wearing a blue saree with a matching sleeveless blouse which highlighted the fair colour of her skin.

“Hi Manisha!” she said.” Do come in. If you had not come I myself would have come to your house.”

Manisha took off her sandals and entered the house for the first time. It was tastefully furnished and after their arrival from abroad many new electronic gadgets could also be seen.

“Very nice house and although you have come after such a long time everything is in place.” Manisha complimented Veronica.

“Thank you. Actually if one wants to get pleasure out of anything in life one has to think of ways and means to improvise.” Veronica said.” You tell how are things at your end? Still making love the way you used to?”

“Shut up!” Manisha said good-humouredly.

“Okay, okay! Peace? I understand that one year plus is too long a time for the same spark to keep the marriage going but that is something we will discuss later. Let me show you some snaps of ours. Sit comfortably.” Veronica said and got up.

The photographs were of excellent quality, printed on very good paper. In most of them either Veronica or George featured with one of the famous landmarks in the background. Veronica was quite photogenic and looked prettier and younger than what she was. Then Manisha finally reached the section where they were on a beach. As Manisha turned the pages she found herself getting redder and redder since the photographs were increasingly sexy and ribald. While initially, Veronica was wearing a yellow bikini but in subsequent ones the top had been discarded showing her full breasts playing in the water with her husband. Not only her husband there were many other people in the photograph.

Finally there were three photographs where George and Veronica were fully nude along with another European couple. There was another man in at least five photographs who appeared to be quite close to them. Manisha was surprised to see that Veronica’s pussy hair were quite similar to that of hers. Perhaps this was the going fashion. She smiled suddenly at the thought. George’s penis was flaccid but the penis of the man with them was semi erect. The photographs despite their nudity were not vulgar at all.

“Like them?” Veronica asked with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

“Well, yes. They are nice. By the way who is this person?” Manisha replied.

“Never thought that you would get to see my snap this way? That person is a cousin of mine. His name is Dileep. He is well developed there, isn’t he?” Veronica asked saucily.

“Where?” Manisha asked innocently.

“There!” Veronica replied pointing towards Dileep’s penis with her eyebrows.

“Oh!” Manisha replied briefly.

“Nude photographs bring out the best in a person.” Veronica said.

“Yes.” Manisha again agreed.

“If so, wouldn’t you too like to get yourself photographed nude?” Veronica asked again.

“Maybe. Depends. If I happen to go to a beach, perhaps.” Manisha sounded unsure.

“That’s rubbish. You don’t need to go to a beach to get yourself photographed nude.” Veronica said plainly.

“What do you mean?” Manisha asked with round eyes.

“Well, for beginners, you can strip here. After all I have seen you naked. I’ll photograph you with my digital camera. I got mine developed at a studio. Yours will be developed right here.” Veronica said. “Come! I have a small studio sort and that is where the computer also is. We will shoot there. Don’t hesitate. Afraid that I will tell all this to Gitanjali? Don’t worry. I can keep a secret. She won’t know a thing and even if she does, so what. All that her sister-in-law is doing is showing off something wonderful which few people have.” Veronica winked.

“But, I mean what is the necessity?” Manisha asked.

“The necessity is there because I know that after a while marriages tend to become dull and things like this enliven them. Come! Don’t think I’ll let you go.” Veronica was adamant.

Manisha gingerly followed Veronica upstairs. Veronica wielded the camera like an expert. Manisha sat with her legs crossed and uncrossed. As Manisha sat there, Veronica came towards her and insisted that she unbutton the top button of her kurta.

"Hey, it is getting very hot under these lights." She said as she again held the camera. Then she walked over to Manisha and undid a few more buttons. Manisha just smiled at this gesture of her neighbour but did nothing to stop her either. She just positioned herself forward to show a little cleavage as Veronica clicked away.

“Manisha if you Don’t mind, please lean forward so your breasts sort of come down a bit....? Look, I Don’t want you to feel as if you have come for a vaccination shot. Smile. Be happy! The camera captures everything. As somebody who is privy to those lovely tits I feel that whosoever has a pretty pair of breasts should be encouraged to show it; or else it is nature’s bounty that is wasted.”

Manisha answered by leaning forward with a very sexy smile and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt. The inner surface of both breasts was quite clearly seen.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:04 PM