Adultery Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
"Oops, sorry," she said with an embarrassed laugh. Amit lost virtually no time in withdrawing his cock from her mouth and disappearing from the scene leaving Manisha alone and nude, her breasts jutting out with erect nipples, her lips wet with Amit’s substantial precum and she herself almost on the verge of a climax, to welcome the guest.

"I guess this isn’t exactly the proper time for anyone to welcome the two of you to the neighborhood." The lady started to say something else, then shrugged her shoulders, chuckling. She gave Manisha a feeble wave before bounding down the stairs and out of the young couple’s new home.

For the next few days Manisha had plenty to keep her busy. Arranging the furnishings and getting settled in their new home filled her time. But the evenings were the best. Every night she greeted Amit with a special meal, served by candlelight in their new dining room. Afterwards, the young couple would hug and make love till they fell asleep.

Then, on a Friday morning, the moment she had been dreading happened. Dressed in a churidar pyjama ( a skintight legwear common in India) and kurta, Manisha was busy attending to the chores of the house when there was a knock at the door. Amit had already left for the office. She answered the knock and saw the pretty, young neighbour standing on the patio, a pleasant and slightly self-conscious smile on her face. Manisha blushed.

"Hi," she said weakly staring down at her bare feet.

The neighbour nodded as her smile broadened. Then abruptly, she laughed. "Are you going to invite me inside, or keep me standing out here all day?"

Manisha laughed too, and reluctantly opened the door so the woman would come in.

"Sorry. I was... well, to tell you the truth, I’m still embarrassed about the other day." She entered the kitchen and looked around.

"Listen, honey, Don’t mention it and there is no need to be embarrassed at all." She faced Manisha and said. "Let me tell you, I’ve been thinking of almost nothing else since I saw the two of you the other day. I have heard about you from Gitanjali who I believe is Amit’s sister. Gitanajali and I were next door neighbours and she is a real lively person. Full of fun and mind you, real wild fun. She told me that you would be moving in and that you take time in being free with people. What she did not tell me was that her sister-in-law is so pretty and sexy. And, honey, let me tell you something else. You have a beautiful body and a lovely pair of breasts! And you give lovely oral. With feeling and passion. Just the way it should be given."

Manisha’s blush deepened. Her rash, lewd comments were startling. Yet, she could not help but feel a flicker of womanly pride. That this older woman could appreciate her body pleased her. But, she was vaguely disturbed that this neighbour, who had seen her nude and Amit licking her pussy, was broaching the subject in this positively open manner. And a neighbour who was somehow connected to her in-laws as well. She half expected to receive a lecture on morality but Veronica was so positively encouraging.

“I just came to tell you that we are going out of the country for about a year. When I heard that a new couple was likely to move into the neighbourhood, I became very happy that during our absence there would be somebody who would take care of our plants. The fact that you are Gitanjali’s sis-in-law was the icing on the cake. It was with that thought in mind that I came to your house and found you, well……..” her voice trailed off with a smile.

Manisha just sat there her eyes fixed on her wriggling toes out of sheer embarrassment but gradually becoming more and more confident.

“Come on, now! You are a big girl. Of what use is a good body if there is nobody to see it. The embroidery is lovely. Shall I say something personal? Why don’t you let me see you the way I saw you that day?”

“Please, Don’t embarrass me.” Manisha finally spoke.

“Embarrass? That’s strange. I am serious.” She said.

“I……well, I Don’t know how to……” Manisha stammered.

“Why feel shy from me. I am a woman. Not only that I have seen you………..you know how. You just get up. Even if you can’t strip because of this pyjama take the kurta off. If you don’t I will tell the entire neighbourhood what I saw the other day. And also Gitanjali. At times I can be very very mean.” She added wickedly as an afterthought.

“No, Don’t do that. I know you won’t.” Manisha spoke suddenly.

“You are right. I won’t. But only if you do as I say.” She was insistent.

Manisha got up hesitatingly and holding the kurta by the sides raised it above her head. The upper half portion of her firm round and fair breasts were in full view of the visitor with the areola also peeking naughtily

“Take it off completely. Keep it on the chair. Then come and talk to me. By being unnecessarily shy, girls like you miss out on a lot of fun.” She said.

Manisha complied and sat with the guest wearing only the churidar, her nipples at full attention due to the tension and excitement. What if the postman or anyone dropped in at that time!!

“Look! Everybody does not have such lovely and young boobs. Flaunt them.” she said cupping Manisha’s right breast and at the same time looking at her watch. ”Think over what I said. Must get a move on. Lots of work to do. Won’t you come to see me off at the door. Afraid that someone will see you? Let them.”

Manisha did get up and came to the door to bid her guest goodbye, deliberately standing in a way that one of her breasts was hidden by the door.

“Bye. Take care! Incidentally since you are so self conscious that you did not even ask let me tell you that my name is Veronica and George is my husband’s name” she said hugging Manisha so that her nipple dug into the soft cloth of Veronica’s blouse. Manisha was quite thankful that Veronica left and immediately wore her kurta though without the bra.

Manisha and Amit did not see the couple for the next year. As days turned into weeks, weeks into months and months into a year, Manisha realized, to her dismay that their sex life was not what it used to be. Amit was more and more involved with his office work. Sure, they did make love but the frequency had reduced. Not only that it had become mechanical; devoid of the tremendous pleasures that it had provided them with in the past.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:04 PM