Adultery Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita-Completed
“Yes, one point that I would like to make. The insertions should be made when the foreskin has been rolled back. Otherwise the girls will be able to feel the foreskin on the pussy lips and that would be a give away.”Sameera said.

“Agreed. I will toss a coin to find out the order in which the insertions will take place.” Since everyone was naked, he dived into his trouser pocket, fished out a coin and after devising a formula came up with the following order. “And the insertions will start with Sameera, then Simran, then Rachel and finally Lisa. The boys’ names. Naturally that is what the girls are supposed to find out. And yes, if we find the girls not as wet we are permitted to suck the pussy. Any problems with that? And may I make one more observation? A doggy style penetration is good. You will have a better feel of the cock, so would you please……”

Sameera, Simran, Rachel and Lisa turned and were on all fours, their asses jutting out, their legs apart. Michael fished out a piece of cloth from somewhere and blindfolded them.

Adam, Simran’s boyfriend slowly stroked his cock as he slid his finger deep into Sameera and moved it round and round. He was stretching her and she was moaning with pleasure. Adam patted Sameera’s naked bottom as he moved into position. He moved his hands up and down the naked crease of her crotch allowing his fingers to roam over her ass and pussy. He acted as if he wanted to remember seeing her like this and was in no hurry to enter her. She wiggled her butt as if to encourage him hurry up. The wait was perhaps too tantalizing for the her.

Now he was about to enter her. The other three were watching for that magic moment when the head would be spreading her lips and plow deeper and deeper into her. Adam moved his cock up and down her slit to gather some of her lubricant on his cock. He paused, then put pressure on her hole allowing the head to spread her. The head disappeared as he was now pushing his shaft deeper and deeper and her pussy wrapped itself around the cock. Unable to control himself, he fondled her flushed breasts.Now he was as far as he could go. The stipulation that there were to be no strokes had to be strictly followed.

He paused and began to withdraw. Immediately thereafter he diverted his attention to Simran’s pussy. He felt overwhelmed with love at his girlfriend. He bent down, planted a kiss on her pussy much to the disapproving stares of the others and slid it in her pussy just as Michael was rolling his foreskin back and inserting the bulbous head of his cock in Sameera’s pussy.It was at that moment that Sameera’s cell phone rang.John who had still not entered any of the girls gave the phone to Sameera. Still blindfolded she answered Rehan’s call.

“Hi! Love.Where are you?”Rehan sounded pleased.

“On Agde.”Sameera replied feeling somewhat uneasy talking to Rehan while being involved in such a risque enterprise.

“Oh great.I am sure you are nude and I believe John too is with you.”

“Yes, he is.”

“Well, carry on.Drive the guys nuts.Love ya.” And Rehan hung up.

Michael was impressed that a married woman’s pussy was so tight that it virtually caught hold of it in a vice like grip. As Adam moved towards the pink pussy of Rachel, his cock was dripping with the combined juices of both Sameera and Simran. As he inserted his cock in Rachel’s pink pussy, he saw Michael inserting his cock in his (Adam’s) girlfriend’s pussy while Mark was starting with the very lubricated pussy of Sameera. Now Adam bent his cock down and fit the head between Lisa’s open wet pussy lips.

Now it was John’s turn. He was still recalling the time when he had got the opportunity to see this wonderful lady nude and now the turn of events was such that although he had not initiated anything, he was going to get his dick in, not only Sameera’s pussy, about which he had fantasized and masturbated so many times but three more girls. As he rolled his foreskin back and the cockhead touched the glistening pussy lips of Sameera he sent a silent prayer upwards thanking his stars. He made the deepest insertion and then promptly moved to Simran, that gorgeous girl whose nudity had robbed him temporarily of speech.The passage seemed warm and very very tight. He wondered for a moment whether she was a virgin. She had said so. Anyway what difference did it make?

Finally all the insertions were complete and done away with. The results showed that not only Sameera but all the girls had got only two insertions correct.Simran had got Adam and John correct whereas Sameera had got Michael’s and John’s. Lisa had got her fiance Mark and Michael’s correct and Rachel had got John and Mark right.It was a very strange mix.

“Now that we have got this far it seems a trifle incomplete to leave things this way.” Michael said.” I would very much prefer it if Sameera gave me a blow job.Of course provided that is okay with her.”

Sameera didn’t reply. She instead leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of Michael’s dick. She rolled the foreskin back with her fair fingers and felt his cock shudder as she licked the head all over. She then opened her mouth and after taking thee whole shaft in once concentrated on the head and started giving him a blowjob at a comfortable pace. Rehan always asked her to lick and suck on his balls, and she knew that if he liked it so much,Michael too would like it. She stopped sucking on him and moved her head down to his balls and took them in her mouth.

Sameera heard the sound of Rachel and Lisa slurping away to her left and right. After sucking on Michael's balls for about a minute or two, she felt him straddle and spread his legs apart. She continued to lick the entire shaft while sucking the head.His dick felt good in her mouth, not very different from Rehan’s.She quickly gained speed and jerked her head up and down on his dick as fast as I could. She could feel him get really into it and he began thrusting in time with her head, until he was basically fucking her face. After another two minutes, she felt him explode in her mouth. Sameera knew the advantages of swallowing cum and so when Michael finally discharged, she quickly swallowed every drop of the gum like fluid.

The others also took the cue and soon Simran was sucking Mark right in front of his fiance Rachel who was concentrating on John.Simran’s boyfriend was being taken care of by Lisa. Seeing her do that, Simran too followed suit while the other two discharged on the breasts of the girls.

Suitably satiated, they lay down and relaxed for a nice long time before finally running into the sea in separate pairs to wash and cool off.

“Sameera, you didn’t mind.This was my idea, you know.”Simran started hesitantly.

“Oh, come on.Even I enjoyed it.”Sameera said sportingly. “And in any case I was getting so bored.It was nice that you invited me. Moreover nothing happened that shouldn’t have happened.The boys were nice,considerate and decent and it was just one penetration and thank God for that otherwise after having four people enter us, we would be as sore as a sore thumb.There was no discharge;whatever little was there was just some precum.In fact whatever lubrication was there had been provided by us only.”

Just as they were talking, they noticed John coming over to them with the cell phone. “ Rehan called again.He is not able to stay away from you.Says that I should click a snap of yours and send it to him over the E Mail.Now.”

“Okay.”Sameera said.” You can click us.” And she put an arm around Simran.They were both quite wet, the nipples were still erect and the little pubic hair that they had hardly did anything to hide the labia lips.

“Sameera,last time I was topless.Is it okay to send a nude snap of mine?”Simran was a bit apprehensive.

“Of course, it is.John, click right away.”Sameera said and while she looked into the camera straight Simran looked at the sea.Within a second, the snap was sent to Rehan’s E Mail.After about ten minutes they received SMS confirmations from Rehan.”You are looking great.Keep it up.Give my love to Simran.She too is looking gorgeous. My sis has really become a sexy girl.Rehan.”

The next SMS was from Sameer, Simran’s fiance.” Lovely to see the both of you having a great time.Love.”

“See, this should take care of your fears. Just as you had helped me get rid of my inhibitions by making me walk to the bar, this snap has helped you get rid of misgivings you may have had about Rehan and Sameer.”

“You are right.”Simran said.”We should meet more often here.” And both of them laughed.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:49 PM