Adultery Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita-Completed
Sameera had an inkling of this and so it was not long before she had stripped fully. She drew in a long breath, took a deep swig of the beer that was kept on the table, wished fervently that Rehan was here to see her take her maiden step on a nude beach and stepped out.

Simran, the naughty imp that she was immediately asked Sameera if she could accompany her to the bar since they had run out of the beer.Sameera gave her a dirty stare but understood that the real purpose behind Simran’s action was to get her to loosen her inhibitions otherwise she could have asked any of the boys to accompany her. They started walking across the beach, buck naked, toward the bar. Every guy on the beach had their eyes glued on the two girls. Although there were other topless/nude girls but this duo was the only one with a different complexion and hence was the cynosure of all eyes.They were staring at Sameera/Simran’s pussy, tits, ass everything! When they got to the bar, the bartender smiled at them and said that more people should do what they were doing. A few guys came up to the bar right after them and stood behind them waiting to order drinks.Simran was in front speaking to the bartender and Sameera was behind her.The guy also fully nude was right behind Sameera who could actually feel his cock brushing the crack of her buttocks.Surprisingly she was enjoying this inadvertent touch. It occurred to her that it was one thing to be naked on the beach and have people see you, but it was quite another when guys were standing right next to you and behind you while you were naked! Sameera was nervous, but this experience had got her quite turned on. She felt her nipples get rock hard. The guy standing behind her looked over her shoulder, noticed the gradual hardening of the nipples and gave her a broad smile.

With Sameera blushing furiously they returned and kept the beer on the table in their tent.

Simran spoke,“Well! That is more like it.This is Adam. He is my boyfriend. We both just like to have ‘fun’. Nothing serious. That is Rachel. She is dating Mark and they will be getting married shortly. I am 5'4" tall as you know and am engaged to Sameera’s brother. Incidentally Sameera is also married to my brother. I weigh about 110 pounds, have black hair ,here and there, black eyes, and kinda wheatish Indian skin . Rachel is taller than me, she's about 5'5" I think, weighs about 115 pounds, has blonde hair, brown eyes, and is a 34 full C cup. That is Lisa who is with me in college. And that is her boyfriend Michael. Lisa is also my height and weight. Is there anything more that I can say about her? I guess not. And friends, this is Sameera and that is John, a family friend of my brother and Sameera.”

Sameera felt a trifle ill at ease being in a foreign country as nude as a new born baby and being asked to get up and shake hands with young men and women all nude.What she did notice was that only Adam had a circumcised penis while Michael and Mark had uncircumcised ones, the foreskin covering the cockheads and with each partial erection the forskin rolled back a little bit on its own to reveal the purple cockhead. It was a very unique position to be in, but there was virtually no way to wriggle out of it. Blushing a tomato red she shook hands with Adam, Mark, Michael and the girls.

Sameera fell silent for a while. Her fingers were interlocked and over her pussy and her eyes were on her toes which were involuntarily digging into the warm sand of the beach. Her nipples had become as hard as rose buds and were easily noticeable by all. It appears that her discomfiture was noticed by Michael who,in order to compliment her said,” You have a nice pair of breasts.”

“Thanks…Michael.” Sameera added remembering that people usually liked to be addressed by their first name.

“Well, you can return the compliment.” He said cheekily.

Mustering up some courage, Sameera decided to make the most of the situation.”You too have a nice….body.” She wanted to say cock but somehow the tongue refused to utter it. At least at that time.

“Look, we don’t have all the time in the world,so let us stop being coy.So be frank and let us get the conversation going.” He said.

“Well, okay. You have a nice cock.” Sameera managed to say.

“Thanks. And yes, your pussy too is cute.” Michael replied.Sameera thought that Rehan would have been so pleased to hear such praise of his wife’s pussy.

Soon, the group returned and beer started flowing like water.

After a few hours of drinking they were all pretty drunk, and somehow we started talking about penis size. Rachel joked "You've seen one you've seen em' all!"

Michael chimed in "Not mine! Mine's special." Everyone giggled like silly schoolgirls. The conversation about dicks continued and eventually Adam said, "I bet you couldn't tell Michael's dick from mine or Mark's."

Lisa turned bright red and said "Sure I could, even in the dark!" Everyone laughed.

“Sameera, you are married. Of course, no one here is a virgin……..” Adam started saying.

“I am” Simran said emphatically.

“Okay, so you are. Sameera, can you tell one dick from the other?”

“I suppose so.” Sameera said.

“I had once read a story where a group of girls had to feel the cocks in their mouths and be able to identify their boyfriend’s. Let us try something with a slight variation. Good. So why not play a game? The girls are all familiar with the dicks of their boyfriends. Sameera is not, so we will give her a chance to feel the dicks. The girls will then be blindfolded and we will insert the dicks in the pussies. Don’t get uptight. This is a mere game. One insertion means nothing;its just like a finger. A thick finger perhaps.And we all know that all girls finger themselves every day.”

There was some murmur of protest, but not loud enough to call it off. Sameera said, “Listen guys, We have to think about this, can we talk alone and let you know?” Michael said, “You girls have five minutes to decide, if you choose not to accept it, we will impose certain stiff penalties which may involve other people as well!” That got Simran more mad at Adam for just going along with the rest of the group.

The boys moved away and the girls spoke about if for a few minutes. Simran was the only one who was really nervous though even Sameera wasn’t too comfortable.Rachel told them to look at it in a positive way.

“Relax!Mark and I are going to get married and both of us are very much present here. If anyone should be uneasy, it should be us.He will watch others entering me just as I will know that he will enter all of you This is just harmless fun with friends. And sex is also fun. Why else do we visit nude beaches?”

“I guess so.”Lisa said. “ Now that we are in it, we might as well as make the most of it.Though this is not bang, but I am sure you have heard the saying ‘If bang can’t be avoided, it is best to spread your legs and enjoy it.’” They all laughed.

“So, what will be the reward if the girl gets it right.?” This was John speaking after a long time.

“There are no winners or losers and this is no orgy. So any questions. If none, I would like to ask Sameera to check out the four cocks i.e. mine, Adam’s, Mark’s and well, John’s.”

“Its okay. I have seen them.” Sameera said briefly.

“Come on. Don’t be shy.” Michael was insistent.

As Simran and other girls watched, Sameera bent down and one after another felt the four cocks. She rolled the skin back of the uncut ones. He took her hand and placed it on the cock and she couldn’t get around it but did grasp it and gently stroked it and saw it get even harder.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:48 PM