Adultery Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita-Completed
Sameera often preferred to remain nude, especially after showers and when all alone. So she walked towards the hallway and into the kitchen area her bare feet making no noise except for the barely audible tinkle of her anklets which was all but lost in the sound of the TV. That opens right into the living room, no walls. She didn't see John right when she went into the kitchen. She went to the fridge, got out a bottle of water, and started drinking it. It was then that she saw John’s head just over the top of the couch. She had got really scared but gradually she started feeling the thrill of being alone and nude in the house with another man.She began to smile, and asked John if he'd like anything to drink! He didn't even turn around and said that he would like a cola. Sameera fixed his cola and took it over to him, handing it to him from behind. She was still totally naked. He hadn’t seen her yet as she was behind him. She put her hands up on top of the couch and leaned on it just behind his head. She asked who was winning the game that he was so intent on watching. He answered and continued watching. Here she was totally naked and a man who did not even know it, even though she was less than a foot behind him. Sameera asked John if he knew how long the guys would be away and he answered “No”.

Sameera was doing everything but saying “Look at me”!Well, she was about to turn and walk away when the phone rang. Sameera stayed right where she was and asked John if he'd grab it for her (it was on the table in front of the couch) He grabbed it and spun around to hand it to her. It was as if an electric current had passed through his body. He handed her the phone rather nervously and she took it. It was Rehan. The tennis court he had gone to was closed, so he would be coming home. He had phoned to enquire whether she and John wanted a snack. Meanwhile, John was just staring at Sameera’s bare breasts with erect nipples, and smiling. He couldn't see below her belly button due to the couch. She was amazed that he just stared and smiled. She backed up a bit to give him more viewing pleasure and he leaned forward and looked at her pussy. She loved the fact that he was just looking at her shaped pussy. She told Rehan what she and John wanted and he said, “Luv ya, bye.”

Then John said in a husky voice, the game all forgotten, “Wow, you are very sexy!”

Sameera put her hands on her hips and said, “Really, you think so?”

He just propped his chin on his arms while using the couch as a prop and said, “Oh God, yes!” He said, “You are a very sexy woman, a knockout.” She knew him quite well so felt OK around him, even nude. Sameera felt he'd respect Rehan, his friend and that this particular incident of seeing her nude wouldn’t affect their relationship. Thus emboldened she had walked around and sat down beside him, her right ankle resting over her left knee so that the lips of her pussy were visible. She had acted completely nonchalant.

He said, “You are so sexy, does your husband tell you that?”

“Yes”, She had replied and then said, “John, this just happened. Could you just keep this to yourself?”

He said, “Sure, whatever you say.” She continued to talk with him some more, and then told him she had to go get dressed, the guys would be back any second. He agreed. So she got up and walked back in the kitchen. John casually said, “Very nice ass.” She felt quite proud that he said it but she continued to walk to the bedroom where she slipped on a nightgown (that’s all) and went to join Rehan and friends for dinner. (It wasn't see through at all, so no one knew.) She and John kept exchanging smiles. When they had finally left she and Rehan had made love like mad.

“Not only this.I was the one who had telephoned you when you asked John to grab the telephone for you.You and John did not know but I was watching you hidden somewhere.Now don’t ask me where because I can not give away my secret.”Rehan said

“You are really wicked, Rehan.”Sameera said blushing.”You really enjoyed seeing me nude with him?”

“Of course.You are so pretty.It would be extremely unfair to enjoy your nudity within the four walls of a bedroom and not share it with other admirers.There was another reason though and I will tell you why.A couple of months back when John had visited us in India.Remember. We were driving back and had halted enroute to, well, pass water.Both John and I were standing side by side when my cell phone rang.You were sitting in the car and brought it to me on tip toe and gave it to me.While I was talking I saw that your eyes were fixed on John’s organ.I know that you must have seen a European one only in movies or on the net and so I could understand why you were transfixed.I also knew that you would want to return the favour by letting him see you nude since you had seen him, not nude, but his cock.That was why I deliberately provided you the opportunity so that even he could see you to be the gorgeous beauty that you are.”

“Oh Rehan, I love you. I really do. You are so wicked, so sensuous, so broadminded.”Sameera kept on saying.

It was therefore decided that the next day would be spent at Agde. Rehan had bought a new yellow bikini bathing suit for Sameera and she was looking forward to showing off in it. Since this was her first visit she wore it under the jeans and T shirt. As they were loading up the car to leave John pulled up. Rehan had forgotten that he and John were going to work on a computer programme. John said no problem, they could do it the following weekend. Sameera suggested that he join them at the beach. This didn't come to Rehan as a surprise because of the previous experience between the two of them. Rehan got John a pair of swim trunks and they piled into the car.

When they got to the beach they spread out their blanket and coolers and set up a day tent and got comfortable. Sameera looked around to see men,women in various stages of undress. She was not wearing any socks so the first thing that she did was to kick off her sneakers. Since she often basked in the sun at their residence she was well tanned. As they were lying on the beach Sameera turned to Rehan and said, "You know, my tan lines are really going to show up."

Rehan had thought that she would perhaps protest at the sheerness of the bikini but was pleasantly surprised when she actually appreciated it.It amazed him the way she wore the skimpiest bikini imaginable, which left nothing to the imagination, but wouldn't take her top off to even out her tan.

"I know. I don't see why you don't go topless. Everyone else here is," Rehan said, pointing towards the many breasts on display.

"Well. I don't know. Maybe I need a bit of Dutch courage."

"Well. I fancy a beer. Shall I walk to that store and get some?"

"Okay, then. I'll wait here for you."

It might not seem like anything unusual. Going topless on a beach, but he was getting quite turned on at the thought of other men seeing her lovely breasts. It would have been a bit of a pain, going to the store, it was more than half an hour walk to get there, but there was no option. The beer were well over priced but a good timesaver. Rehan bought six beers from him and made his way back to where Sameera and John were lying down. Sameera had in the meanwhile got rid of the T shirt and jeans. The bikini was really skimpy. In the back it was nothing more than a string that ran up the crack of her ass and came around to the front. The piece that covered her mound was no wider than a finger wide or at the most two fingers. If she didn't shave her pubic hair it would not have covered it. The string around her neck connected to two very small pieces of material that barely covered her nipples and tied in the back. She ran down to the beach and threw herself into the water. The yellow material became totally transparent when she came out of the water. Her nipples and the slit up front were plainly visible. She knew that everyone was looking and she was really enjoying the show that she was putting on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:47 PM