Adultery Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita-Completed
Sameera was so happy that just a month after her marriage to her sweetheart Rehan, they had got an opportunity to go to France. It was too good to be true. Rehan’s company had decided to send him to their Paris office for one year’s training. Rehan’s sister Simran was doing her graduation from U.K. and this would give them a chance to be together. Not only this Simran was engaged to Sameera’s brother Sameer.

Sameera was 23 years old. She was a fair girl, 5 feet six inches tall with jet black hair and a body that could be described as stunning. Although her chest was only 34B, she had got countless compliments at parties and at the gym on her shapely butt and legs. Her complexion was an attractive wheatish one. She had a flat hard stomach and firm generous breasts with delightful light brown nipples. Her body was lightly muscled and glowing with health because she spent a considerable amount of time in the gym. Sameera’s pubic mound was smooth except for a vertical line of hair which obviously was there just as a fashion accessory since they did nothing to hide her labia lips.

Simran was two years younger than Sameera and full of life.Her height was also two inches less than Sameera’s.Despite the fact that Sameera was married to Rehan, there was no bitterness in the relationship between Sameera and Simran. While they were in India, Simran had sent Sameera a vibrator from the U.K. Lookswise it was just like an erect circumcised cock. ‘Just for the sake of variety and to keep you occupied when Rehan goes on tour.’the accompanying note had said.Sameera had laughed heartily and off and on had made good use of the present given to her by her sister-in-law.

Sameera and Rehan had known each other since the past five years. They used to go to the same college and Rehan had become the object of envy of all the other boys when he had started dating Sameera. Rehan was the quintessential all rounder. He was the college captain in squash and tennis. He was an excellent debater and secretary of the debating society. Polite and humble to a fault, he had girls swooning over him. He spoke less and this bugged Sameera tremendously. Although they had been going steady for a long time, she was still not sure that he was a virgin. How could he be when the girls were literally throwing themselves on him? Rehan was the thorough gentleman, never speaking to anyone about his so called ‘conquests’ on girls.

Just as they were beginning to enjoy their stay in France the company decided to send Rehan back to India for a particular project. Sameera had meanwhile joined classes in France and it was not possible for her to accompany him to India.

“Cheer up!” Rehan said. “ Do not make such a long face otherwise how will I ever be able to go and do the work for which I am going?”

Rehan had returned late from office. Sameera was wearing nothing but a transparent peach coloured slip leaving nothing to imagination. It was not the most appropriate time to break this piece of news to Sameera but since the time was short and Rehan wanted to take her to Agde, the famous resort, he broke the news to her in sheer excitement.

“Your company is stupid and so undecided.” Sameera said complainingly.

“Okay, okay. They are stupid. Did I say they were not?” Rehan said hugging Sameera, his hands deftly finding their way to her breasts.

“So, who is going to take care of these lovely boobs in my absence?” Rehan carried on teasingly. “They would feel offended if left unattended.”

“Of course, they would.” Sameera replied naughtily just as her nipples started becoming erect with the stimulation. “ And it would serve you right if I managed to find someone appropriate. Would that be okay with you?”

“Why not?” Rehan laughed. “ So long as these tits and the lovely pussy are well tended why should I object. Did I say that I would live like a monk during those two weeks? And how do I know that you were a virgin when you married me?”

“You are so mean.” Sameera made a mock motion of hitting Rehan.

“Okay. Peace! We are going to Agde tomorrow. We will be there for two days. I will leave the beach resort in the morning and you can spend the day there and leave in the evening.”

“Agde? But that is a nudist resort.” Sameera protested.

“My! You are such an actress. I am sure you are dying to strip and here you are acting as if that is a problem with you.” Rehan continued to pull her leg. “ But get rid of you bangles etc. Just that cute anklet will do. By the way I know the incident that took place the other day when John was here. In fact your exhibitionist streak is something that puts me on.”

“Oh my God! You know of that.” Sameera said with a shocked look on her face and buried it in Rehan’s shoulder as he laughed and stroked her hair.

The incident that Rehan was referring to had happened two weeks ago. He had company over for a tennis game. There was Rehan and two of his friends, John & Thomas. Sameera had been out at the local gym and returned around 7 or so. She had on her sweat pants and a skin tight T shirt. She had come in the house, greeted everyone and kissed Rehan. She knew that Rehan’s friends were having a good look at her body as the fabric was clinging to her but she liked that. She had excused herself to take a shower and had been in the shower for, say, 5 minutes when her husband came to the shower and pulled the curtain back enough to put his head in. He said “Hi”. Sameera turned and looked at him and smiled saying “Hi!”,He leaned toward her and kissed her breasts.

“Take your time.We are leaving.” he said. She finished showering, dried off and went on to do her hair and put on a little makeup. Sameera thought that her husband would have taken both the guys with him. But she was wrong! John had stayed behind to watch a match on the TV.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Wild Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:47 PM