Adultery Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
‘Who is it?’ Ashok asked as he heard the ringing tone.

‘Your wife.’ Anu said as she licked the underside of the cock with her tongue gradually taking the swollen head between her lips. As Ashok said hello she started motioning back and forth; Ashok’s cock dripping with her saliva as she played with his balls. She could feel the discomfiture of Ashok as she could feel the taste of precum oozing from his cock into her mouth. She relished his discomfort tremendously thinking of the times when his wife was misbehaving and he was standing by her side like a faithful cur. He concluded the conversation quickly as she continued with sucking the head of his cock.

‘Oh God. Anu…… You are such an expert.’ He said just as he discharged. Anu had sensed that the moment of discharge was coming and she had deftly removed her face and replaced it with Ashok’s Bermudas into which all the cum went.

For two or three minutes Ashok kept writhing in sheer ecstasy. When he finally got hold of his senses he said ‘ Well, now how about you getting nude?’

‘Sure, I will do that but in your house.’ She said impishly.

‘No, please understand and Anu, please hurry up. Do it here only. Nishi will be back any time. She doesn’t understand and will unnecessarily create a nuisance.’ Ashok literally begged her.

‘Well, then if you so mortified of her, go and stand outside the house. I will slip off the panty so that you can see my pussy. I give it the shape it has and the beautiful smell which it imparts because of Udit. If you want to smell it, you will do today what I have asked you to and after a few days I will perhaps let you smell it. It all depends on how you behave and make your wife behave. Or else goodbye.’

Ashok got up, sheepishly put on his Bermudas which had a big stain on account of the cum; went and stood outside. Anu was as good as her word. She peeled down her thong panty till they fell down on her bare nailpolished feet. She stood there with no fabric covering any part of her and Ashok watched aghast as the door slowly closed on his face.

The next night she narrated the happenings of the past four days to Udit.

‘My God, Anu you are such a tease! This guy Ashok has been moving around all over the office as if in a trance and with a perpetual erection. I was wondering what has come over him. Now I know, so you are the female rapist.’

‘No, I am punishing him because he just stood by and let his wife misbehave with all of us.’ Anu replied.

‘Well, what can I say? If you have decided to set him right, well so be it.’ Udit shrugged as he pulled her close together. ‘If this guy Ashok comes to know all the sexy and naughty things you usually are upto, he will not have a moment’s rest.’

‘I want your cooperation for a few things. You will see the result this evening itself. We will get the place for flowerpots and his wife will behave. Once she does that, I have a plan for the day after tomorrow.’ Anu said as she lightly nibbled Udit’s erect cock.

‘Why day after tomorrow?’ Udit asked.

‘Because his wife goes to a kitty party and he will be alone.’ Anu replied.

‘Well, just as you say, Madam.’ Udit said in an equally naughty tone as his hands groped for his wife’s pussy.

Two days went by but not before Anu’s prophesy turned true. Not only were the vibes given by Ashok’s wife positively warm, she actually visited Anu one day to enquire about everything and also happened to mention casually that she found pierced belly buttons attractive. She of course did not say that she had seen Anu’s but Anu secretly smiled that her actions had borne fruit far more quickly than she had imagined.

After two days had slowly gone by uneventfully, the evening approached. Anu watched from the keyhole of the door as she watched Ashok’s wife Nishi leave for the party. She had explained the plan to Udit. It had been decided that Anu would be wearing only a skimpy nightie with no undergarments. At the stipulated time she rang the bell to Ashok’s door. Ashok opened the door quickly and let her in. Anu deliberately left the door unlocked so that Udit too could come in. Udit did and hid behind the heavy curtain near the door.

‘Hi Anu. It is so nice of you to come. I… I did everything that you had asked me to, didn’t I?’ Ashok pleaded. ‘ Now will you please make love to me?’

‘I agree that that was what I had promised but I feel slightly shy, so if you don’t mind I will tie this piece of cloth over your eyes and then we will proceed ahead.’ Anu pouted.

‘Okay. Anything will do.’ Ashok readily agreed. As soon as the cloth was securely tied, Anu slipped out of her nightie, and called Udit over. She asked him to undress as quietly as possible and just as Ashok lay there in anticipation, she took Udit’s cock lovingly in her mouth.

Since there wasn’t much time, she promptly lay down on the bed and said to Ashok, ‘I had told you that I keep my pussy shaped and smelling nice for Udit. Well, Udit is out and you have already seen it, so today you can smell it.’

‘Anu, if you don’t mind I would like start with your breasts.’ Ashok sounded insistent and did not wait for any answer.

He found her breasts with his tongue and slid it back and forth between her shuddering breasts. He nuzzled the warm flesh of her cleavage, planting kisses on her hot, fair skin. Anu arched her back, thrusting her chest forward, moaning blissfully as Ashok licked her dark brown nipples over and over, never tiring of the sweetness of her breasts.

As if automatically turned on by this,Anu parted her legs. Gingerly as if a trifle unsure of himself Ashok leaned in on her and began sliding his middle finger in and out of her pussy. Just up to the knuckle to get her wet, but having given oral to Udit, Anu was already wet. Ashok worked in the whole finger and started fucking her with it. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back trying to ignore what he was doing to her, but Udit could see Anu bite her lip and start to hump back. He worked in a second finger and got a bit more energetic and she turned her head left and the right taking deep breaths. When he started thumbing her clit at the same time she lost it. No longer could she control what her body was going through. Udit watched with a throbbing erection as Ashok bent down and thrust his tongue inside Anu’s pussy lips. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she felt his tongue on her. Ashok licked long and deeply inside of her wet opening. She reached down and placed her hands on his head to pull him closer to her. He then licked upward to her swollen, aroused clit and let his tongue brush against her. She squealed in delight. Ashok began to alternate between long, slow licks up to her clit and quick, probing flicks of his tongue on her hot button.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:34 PM