Adultery Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
‘Oh, Good Morning. Yes, I was about to come. Are you in a hurry?’ she asked innocently.

‘No, I……. I just waited you know.’ He said in a low voice.

‘Oh sorry.’ She said opening the door. ‘Do come in and sorry for this skimpy attire. This is the way I remain and well, you are a friend so its okay.’

‘Oh, thank you.’ he said. ‘ May I come in and then take off the slippers? I mean if I take them off outside the door, somebody may think that……’ his voice trailed off.

‘Don’t be so formal. I had come barefooted to your house. But anyway, do as you wish. By the way are you afraid that if somebody comes to know that you are here, he/she will pass on this piece of information to your wife?’ Anu asked.

‘No, no. What difference does it make if my wife comes to know? I was concerned about you that if Udit comes to know!’ Ashok laughed a sheepish laugh.

‘Well, let me tell you that I tell my husband everything. There is no secrecy and no scope for anyone else to tell him anything. However I believe that you haven’t told her about our tea meetings, have you?’ Anu said in a straight tone. ‘And if you don’t mind, may I call you by your first name Ashok. Mr. Sharma seems far too formal.’

‘Oh yes. Please do that.’ Ashok said as he entered and made himself comfortable on the sofa. With him he had brought his cordless phone. ‘Anu, may I tell you something?’

‘Sure!’

‘You are very pretty, Anu. Everything about you is absolutely stunning.’ Ashok said.

‘Come, come! Don’t pull a fast one. If you are referring to this belly button and waist chain well, this is what Udit wants and I could hardly refuse what he wants. If you also like this, I am sure your wife too would have got it done. If not got it done already, tell her now and she will get it done. I see that you have brought your phone. She must be carrying the mobile. In touch with her?’

‘Yes, I speak to her but no, Anu. She is not like you are.’ Ashok’s voice showed exasperation.

‘The fault lies with you, Ashok. You don’t assert yourself. See, when we went for our honeymoon, it was Udit who insisted that I take my top off.’ Anu said.

‘You did? On your honeymoon?’ Ashok was salivating.

‘Yes. Don’t believe me? I can show you photographs.’ Anu said in a matter of fact tone.

‘That would be really nice.’ Ashok said.

‘Okay.’ Anu padded into the bedroom and shortly returned with an album. ‘But wait. These are personal snaps; not for everyone. Since I consider you as a good friend, I am showing you these. Not a word to anyone.’

‘Of course not.’ Ashok said trying to hide his growing erection. The photographs were lovely. There were at least eight photographs that showed Anu’s breasts, and three were from close quarters. However she was not nude in any, which is what Ashok had secretly hoped.

‘They are absolutely lovely.’ He said finally.

‘Thank you.’

‘Er…… can’t I……. I mean ..?’ he stammered.

‘You want to see them real.’ Anu asked pointedly.

Ashok swallowed hard and nodded.

‘Look, you are asking your neighbour’s wife to go topless. Well, I will show you but you too will have to do something in return. It has to be a deal.’ Anu said.

‘Anything.’ Ashok was emphatic.

‘Well, I want the space for my flowerpots back. Today itself. And no silly arguments. Ever. Another thing….. what I am showing you is merely a way out of boredom. Ultimately, you have to tell your wife to broaden her outlook.’ As she said this Anu unbuttoned her shirt and casually threw it off. Shook was mesmerized seeing the full bare breasts, firm and proud with the chocolatish dark nipples fully erect.

Unable to control himself, he got up and hugged Anu, his lips losing no time in finding the nipples and sucking them. Anu did not make any particular effort to disentangle him.

‘Its okay, Ashok. I think by now you should collect yourself.’ She said firmly as she sat down on a chair.

‘I….. Please don’t mind Anu but I want to make love to you.’ Ashok said.

Anu threw her head back and laughed. Ashok could not help notice the cleavage between the breasts where the pendent of her necklace bounced.

‘Why do you want to make love to me? You hardly know me. I have good sex as it is. But well, if you say so, I will consider it. But you have not seen me nude; neither have I seen you nude. As a lady surely you don’t expect me to strip first.’ Anu said naughtily keeping one foot over her knee and playing with the anklet.

It was as if Ashok had become a puppy, willing to carry out all her instructions. He wasted no time in stripping off his Bermuda and T shirt.

‘Hmm. Not bad.’ Anu said sizing him up. ‘You know Udit is very fastidious about all this. If he is nude and I don’t give him a suck, he takes it very badly. What about Mrs. Sharma? Surely she too would be equally upset if she doesn’t give you a good suck. And please don’t mind but I think that if you really want any girl to give you a second look, work hard to knock off that paunch. As we do.’

‘Anu, I will join a gym. Promise.…. Please. Nishi doesn’t do it. Please you are so…… so good.’

Anu got up from the chair;knelt down on the floor and with her fingers caught hold of his cock.

‘If you really want me to help you out with this, please give me the phone…. your phone.’ Anu said. Ashok handed the phone to Anu who dialled a number and gave it to Ashok as she rolled back his foreskin with her lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:34 PM