Adultery Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita-Completed
It was about 7 in the morning as Anu breezed into the bedroom with a tray of tea. The 28 year old housewife was clad in nothing except a pair of thong panty and a shirt, the buttons of which were loosely done and through which her well-endowed breasts gave an occasional peep. Her husband Udit was still drowsy and browsing through the newspaper with little interest.

‘Hi, Love! Good Morning.’ She said planting a kiss on his cheek.

‘Good Morning, darling.’ He reciprocated.

Curling one shapely leg under a thigh she casually picked up a magazine and after a while said in all seriousness.

‘You went through all those articles. I really can’t understand the logic behind bang. I mean how can a man get an erection when the woman is crying and in pain? It is so sick’

Udit peered from over his specs. ‘Of course it is. Well there are all sorts of people. Moreover, bang is not as such a sexual act as it is a show of power.’

‘But in these cases the rapists did this just to humiliate the husbands of those hapless women.’ Anu argued.

‘Yes, but…….’Udit shrugged.

‘Tell me, Udit do you have any such enemies.’

‘You mean people who would bang you to humiliate me? No, thankfully I don’t.’ Udit smiled.

‘But this is so heavily loaded in favour of males. Suppose I have an enemy, how do I settle scores?’ Anu asked lashing her eyelids and bending forward to hand over the cup of tea to Udit who could not resist fixing his eyes on her dark nipple that came into view for a second.

‘I must say….. What you can do is to enter into a lesbian relationship with his wife. Or if you want more, I can lend you a helping hand…… or if a hand is not sufficient, any other part of my anatomy.’ Udit said wickedly.

‘You are so mean. Always wanting to fuck someone else.’ Anu laughed. ‘Okay and suppose my enemy is a woman, how do I get even with her?’

‘Well, what else? If you do have a female enemy and if you must take revenge by way of a sexual act, it is her husband who you must target.’ Udit said sipping the tea and looking at the watch. ‘ God! It seems I am going to be late today.’

Anu drank in the concluding statement of Udit. Life had been carrying on quite well for Anu and Udit till the Sharmas had moved into the flat opposite theirs. Anu had gone out of her way to make them comfortable but Mrs. Sharma was one of the most snooty females Anu had ever seen. She had nothing but contempt for others. Her behaviour with others was obnoxious and she only exhibited scorn in response to Anu’s friendly gestures. Mr. Sharma seemed far too henpecked to be able to mutter a word. Not only that they had rudely removed Anu’s flowerpots and replaced them with their own. They did not even have the courtesy to inform Anu. This and a couple of other rude acts had brought Anu to the end of her tether and she was just wondering as to how to get even with Mrs. Sharma.

Well, she decided, if she could not bang Mr. Sharma to spite Mrs. Sharma she would certainly take steps that would bring them to heel. Due to office exigencies, Udit had to leave at around 8 in the morning. It was around that time that Mrs. Sharma had started taking driving lessons. Anu knew that this fad for driving had nothing to do with driving as such. It was just to learn a skill that Anu knew; a crude game of oneupmanship This time between 8 and 9 seemed most appropriate to Anu to go in for the kill.

As soon as she had kissed Udit goodbye, she went to take a shower wondering as to how to execute her plan. Emerging from the bathroom she admired her nude self in the six feet high mirror. Nature had been generous in endowing her not only with a height of 5 feet 6 inches but also a clear complexion.A lissome body complimented with perfectly rounded breasts capped by chocolatish brown nipples with small aerola that had the hue of a combination of pink-chocolate. The slender neck, the flawless satin skin, the sparse hair in the shaved and shaped pussy which did not do much to hide the lips of the labia, the long and lovely legs and her nail polished bare feet all put together made for a very lovely young woman. A light golden chain in the neck with appropriately designed bangles on her wrists and a cute pair of anklets to adorn the bare feet completed this picture. Surprisingly it took the little nipples very little stimulation to get erect and at times this proved to be a source of major embarrassment/pride for Anu, especially if she was without a bra depending on whether she wanted to hide them or accentuate them.

Anu was intelligent enough to know that nature's bounty has to be respected and so she took the right steps to accentuate all her strong points. Her pussy was perfectly shaped with a trimmed mop of hair covering the mound while she deliberately left the puffy lips of the pussy defiantly exposed. Not right away but gradually this was the armory with which she planned to trap Mr. Ashok Sharma.

She changed into a cream coloured sleeveless nightie. Her dark brown nipples could easily be seen through the diaphanous material of the nightie and if not through that, then surely when she would bend. Through the keyhole, she saw Mrs. Sharma leaving haughtily for the driving class. A smile played on Anu’s lips as she prepared pot of tea. Arranging it nicely on a tray she emerged from her flat and slowly made her way towards the Sharmas’ flat. Her bare feet made no noise of movement. The only noise was the light tinkle of her anklets but she was sure that it would be unheard.

The Sharmas’ door was slightly ajar. Anu knew that etiquette demanded that she knock on the door but she was not here to show etiquette. With her shoulders, she pushed the door slightly open. Mr. Sharma’s was wearing a pair of Bermuda shorts and a T shirt. His back was towards the door. There was a slight creek so he turned and his mouth turned wide as he saw Anu there.

‘May I come in?’ Anu asked in a whisper.

He signaled to her to come in and be seated. She sat on the sofa in the drawing room as Mr. Sharma finished the conversation.

‘Good Morning.’ She said chirpily.

‘Good Morning.’ He said in a voice which wanted to know the reason why he had been so pleasantly surprised by the pretty neighbour’s visit.

‘Actually, Udit has to leave early and since both of us are alone, I just thought that I would share a cup of tea with you. I hope I am not infringing on your privacy.’ Anu said in an eager and innocent tone.

‘Well, no. I……’ Mr. Sharma seemed to be at a loss of words, his eyes desperately trying to find their way through the transparent cloth that hid her nipples.

‘Its okay. I understand. I should not have come only.’ Anu started getting up.

‘No, no…. Please sit. I was just saying that it is so nice of you to…….’

‘Don’t be formal. What are neighbours for?’ Anu said warmly. ‘Sugar?’

‘One cube.’

She stirred the cup and leaned forward to hand over the cup knowing fully well that the nipple would be visible. Mr. Sharma must have noticed as was evident from the fact that his eyes became round as saucers and there appeared to be a positive movement in his shorts which embarrassed him. She finished her tea quickly and was amused to see Mr. Sharma’s eyes wandering from her feet to her legs to the upper part of her body as if trying to drink in everything all at once.

‘I must go.’ She said as soon as he had finished his tea.

‘Won’t you sit some more?’ Mr. Sharma said wistfully. He wanted her to sit but was wary lest his wife come and find Anu there.

‘No, I have work to do. Bye!’ she said and as she fleeted out of the room, was smiling to herself. Mr. Sharma appeared to be so smitten that it would not take her long to make him fall in line.

She repeated the same act for the next two days. On the fourth day, she did not visit Mr. Sharma. She knew that he would be waiting for her with baited breath, not knowing what she had in store for him. She deliberately avoided the nightie and instead wore one of Udit’s shirts over her thong panty. She also took care to put on a slender waist chain that highlighted her belly button and a dainty ring in the pierced belly button. During her recent correspondence with an internet friend he had told her men find a pierced belly button highly arousing since that draws the attention of the viewer to what is hidden that is the pussy which is just an inch or two below that. She did keep the tea ready knowing that Mr. Sharma’s curiosity would get the better of him. She was not wrong. Soon the doorbell rang. She opened the door and found Mr. Sharma standing there with a hurt expression on his face.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:33 PM