Adultery Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita-Completed
“Rohit” She asked him, “how does it feel to be out with your best friends wife after you have spent the whole morning making love to her? And I hope you don’t think I am a tramp for roaming around with you with no panties on!” Rohit almost gagged on his coffee as she had asked this question with her most innocent face - her eyes locked onto his. And sure enough, he assured her that he respected her and that he was very fond of her - and had always been. She held his hand and stroked it and asked “I hope you did not mind that I did not allow you to FUCK me.”

And again he answered that no, he understood perfectly - but it was becoming very difficult to not actually do it. He in fact volunteered the information that the fact that she was without any panties was too horny a thought and that he had been hard constantly. “Don’t worry” she said. “I am sure we can find some adequate relief at night”. He wondered how that would be possible - as Amit would be around. Little did he know what his friend’s wife had in mind.

“And I must say that your pussy was really tight and warm.”

“Thank You.” Anita found herself blushing.

“I…I did not mean to embarrass you.”

“Its OK.”

The sexy conversation continued - and all was discussed. He shared with her how he felt when he briefly had his cock in her cunt, and how her pussy gripped it, and that he had NEVER even dreamt that he would see a woman use a dildo on her self - and how the morning had been the sexiest of his life! But his main concern was how to face Amit after all this in the evening! She reassured him that Amit was really cool - and besides since he was unaware of anything there was no issue.

With the coffee now finished, both of them got up. He has bought a traditional sari for his wife and some earrings made of gold. “Guilt feelings that need appeasement” Anita told herself but she wanted the contrast to be apparent between his wife and her. And besides, what better day than today to splurge on herself. She led him to this boutique that specialized in western gear - and headed with full knowledge to a rack that she had gone through before. Anita hoped the dress she had seen the last time was still there. Yes, it was! A bit expensive, but what the hell! It was a tight fitting black dress, with a low neck-line. A bit short - but not too much. Just a few inches above the knees. She asked Rohit to wait so that she could try it on. Of course it fitted her, she had tried it before. And she knew she looked good in it. Though Amit was not too keen on western gear, tonight was special. With the changing rooms at the back, she asked Rohit to wait near the door as she tried it. In the room she put it on and smiled at herself. If this did not do it, nothing would. And once she put it on, she called Rohit in to help her zip it up at the back. He hesitated, but Anita told him that no body knew that he was not her husband. Saying that she pulled him in. She turned around and he could see her back - and the fact that she was now not wearing a bra either. And as he zipped her, she took his hand and put it at her dripping pussy. Immediately one finger, then two went into her. She parted her legs wide and leaned back as his fingers went in and out – finger fucking her in the changing room. Anita allowed that for a minute and pulled his fingers out. Again with that sexy smile she directed his fingers to his mouth. He dutifully sucked of her juices.

Giggling, she pushed him out. She herself stepped out a few minutes later, with her sari tied, the hair done - looking the ‘innocent’ woman. She told the sales girl to bill it - who was looking at her a bit suspiciously! Fuck Her!

Though Rohit offered to pay, Anita did not allow it. She told him it was for tonight as they were going out for dinner to a fancy place - and that she proposed to wear it with nothing on underneath. Rohit groaned - his cock now aching for release. “Not yet, buddy” Anita said to herself. “The night is young.” It was now almost 6.30 in the evening - and time to get back home. Amit would have got home around that time - and after seeing the thong on the sofa he would be waiting expectantly. They got into a taxi and headed home. That was going to be the night!

As they got home, Amit and Rohit got into their own conversation as she headed off to get some work done. She was tuned into what was being said - but no, there was no hint from either Amit or Rohit about what had transpired during the day. And as the conversation proceeded, she could sense Rohit’s apprehension waning. Soon he was back to his usual happy self. At about 7.45 both the men got up to freshen up for the evening. As Rohit headed for the guest bedroom, Amit and Anita headed for theirs. They locked the door and embraced and hugged each other. Amit kissed her urgently and felt her. He knew she had been working on Rohit all day - but he wanted all the details. “Sure” she said, “but take off your clothes”. Amit ripped off his clothes and Anita took off hers. She dimmed the light and got on the bed. His cock was hard - and she, of course, continued to be at her dripping best!. She took Amit’s cock in her hand and began to stroke it’s hardness as she told him first about what happened in the bathroom, and how Rohit sucked her before going out (just like Amit did sometimes). But before she told him about the ‘shopping episode’ she pushed him on his back, sucked him for a minute, and then she got on top of him. After all, though Rohit has been made to stew, she herself was a hot-blooded woman - and needed something inside her soon. She took Amit’s cock and rubbed it on her pussy lips as she sat on her haunches, and felt the familiar hardness slide into her pussy. God, it felt good to have the second cock of the day in the pussy. But how would it feel to have them make love to her simultaneously?

As she began to slowly move, Amit reached up to her nipples and said “tell me more”. And she did. Every bit of it. And especially the part on how his best friend finger fucked her in a changing room of a shop. Amit could not take it as the image came to mind - and she could feel his cock get harder inside her - a familiar sign that he was about to come. She pulled all her resolve together and raise herself off him. He wondered what was happening as he was so close. “Like Rohit, both of us have to wait too. Now get ready.” Amit groaned with disappointment as she headed for the toilet to get ready. She warned Amit NOT to make himself come.

“But on one condition.” Amit said.

“And what is it that my husband wants?”Anita asked.

“What you have told me has stimulated my ears but I think you know that for men it is the sight that matters most. They are turned on the most by seeing things. So at least walk to his room and talk to him as nonchalantly as you would talk to fellow nudes on a nude beach.” Amit said.

“That’s a tough one.” Anita said. “ He will wonder where you are.”

“That you manage. I just want to see.” Amit said. “ And no washing, nothing. Go as you are.”

“If you insist, well anything for my hubby.” Anita said.

She walked slowly towards Rohit’s room her bare feet making no noise but only after instructing Amit to switch off the light of his room. Rohit’s room was just closed but not bolted from inside. She knocked and then swung the door open slowly.

She almost laughed at Rohit’s discomfiture. “ You, this way! Amit is at home!!”

“This way? What do you mean this way?” she asked innocently as she proceeded to collect her anklets from a drawer. “ Oh, so it is the nudity that is bothering you?”

“ No, why the hell should it bother me?It is Amit I was thinking about. “

“But you are not teasing me, are you? It is I who has walked into your room. Relax and don’t be scared!!” She said sitting down and pulling one knee towards her breasts so that she could tie the anklets. ” Amit is bathing and my clothes too are inside and I searched and searched for my payals and then realized that they were in this room so here I came.You can breathe easy and for God’s sake don’t keep staring at my pussy. Seems this is the first time you are seeing a girl sans clothes.”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:29 PM