Adultery Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita-Completed
“I'm so sorry Anita,” Rohit exclaimed, “Nobody answered my knock and the door was open.” He was around the corner out of sight, but he had seen enough! The image he saw when he peeked around the corner was burned in his mind. His buddy's wife lying spread eagle on the couch, fingers circling her clit. Her smooth, tanned legs opened wide, brown curls of pubic hair surrounding pink swollen lips. His cock was straining in his jeans.

“That's okay,” she replied from the living room, “you can come back in now.”She was fully dressed again, and she lay back on the couch, hiding her red face in her hands.

“I'm so embarrassed.’”she said, muffled into her hands.

“Its, its okay, Anita. I guess we all do it.” he answered. He was standing right beside her, perhaps he too wanted to show her how hard he was but he too was as red in the face as Anita. He couldn't help himself, he was drawn to her like never before. He found that he wanted her to make a move on him, and he was almost daring her to.

“It's still embarrassing! And you scoundrel! You were supposed to come after two days” she said, reluctantly moving her hands away from her face. Her crotch was tingling like crazy - she was seconds away from orgasm! Another wave of desire came over her when her glance fell on the bulge in his pants. She looked away quickly, but it had lingered long enough for him to catch it. Now he was more turned on than ever, and thus more daring than ever.

“I guess I was just lucky that I came today or else I would have certainly missed out on some visual delights.It seems to have done a lot for you!”

“ Anyway it has been such a long time. How have you been?” She said chirpily changing the topic.she smiled, her eyes drinking in his bulge. It was still at the point where the conversation was lighthearted, and no line was really crossed. When he noticed her squirm on the couch and her eyes wouldn't tear away from his waist he decided to cross that line.

“Fine. Getting along. And how can a man be without a wife?” Rohit replied naughtily.

“Now that’s not fair. What are friends and their wives for? You should keep visiting them more frequently.And this is just a temporary phenomenon that Anju is not with you.” Anita said seductively as she proceeded to prepare tea. After she had shown Rohit to his room, she proceeded to the kitchen while Rohit got busy unpacking. He soon came to the kitchen to narrate some incident. He was bare chested and clad only in a pair of boxer shorts. After listening to whatever he had to narrate, Anita led him to the bedroom as if she had some work to complete there. While she seemingly got busy, Rohit proceeded to dial his boss on the cell to tell him that he had reached and that the work assigned to him would be carried out. Rohit appeared to be at his respectful best since his dialogue was punctuated with many ‘Sirs’. It was then that he asked Anita for a piece of paper and started writing something that was being dictated to him.

As Anita handed him a writing pad and pen,a naughty thought crossed her mind. With all the nonchalance at her disposal, she proceeded to undress herself. When she was clad in only a bra and her thong panty, she approached Rohit, her bare feet making no noise. Rohit was obviously busy and his back was towards her.From under his armpits she ran her hand over his bare chest. This startled Rohit and he turned around. She looked him in the eye, her hand slowly ran over his stomach, over his fly where she unzipped his fly and with her hand pulled out his cock. Flaccid. Unerect. Rohit was aghast, not knowing what to do

As the head of his dick touched the skin of her cheek, she slowly directed it down towards her lips. When he felt the moistness of her lips touch his organ, he felt her mouth open.

With her lips she rolled the foreskin back and the mushroom head of his penis easily popped into her mouth, and he watched her lips slowly slide down his shaft. He wanted to run his hands through her long, straight hair but all he could do was watch helplessly as his cock reached its full erection and the entire length of it sunk into her mouth.

As she began to bob her head back and forth along his cock, she took good care to ensure that no noises came forth. Rohit was talking to his boss, his eyes were on Anita as she licked the head of his cock lovingly. The feeling of her tongue on his dick, and the movement of her soft hands on his hardness were driving him nuts. And when she took his balls in her fingers, she knew he was about to come any time. She looked up at him with a smile, and increased the pace of her hands on his dick – and at the same time she increased the suction pressure on the head of his cock. Suddenly, she left him and proceeded to the bathroom leaving Rohit standing on the verge of an orgasm.

She put on the shower and adjusted the hot water. The room began to fog up with the steam. From her own cell phone she informed her husband that Rohit had arrived and that circumstances had arranged things in such a manner that he had got aroused himself. Tonight would be the night and Amit should be prepared. She would be doing everything to get Rohit excited but wouldn't let him fuck her. She disconnected the line, and as the water cascaded down the contours of her body she heard a knock on the door. Closing the shower, she opened the door.

“Yes?” she asked innocently. Rohit was standing there with an expression of pleading.

“Can I share the bath?” Anita smiled and opened the door slightly more to let him enter. Rohit lost no time in stripping and joining her. His eyes were glued to her body.

“What are you staring at?” Anita asked throwing some water at him playfully.

“This is perhaps the first time that I am seeing you nude. It is absolutely stunning the way you have given the shape of a heart to the hair on the mound whereas the lips are absolutely hairfree.”

“So? Don’t like what you are seeing? I was never prudish about my body.” Anita replied.

“Don’t like? You are crazy. I was just wondering how absolutely lucky Amit is. You are absolutely stunning.”

Anita threw her head back and laughed and pulled him under the shower. Gingerly he took her breasts in his hands and felt the nipples. He bent down to take one in his mouth and then the other. And then, he started to kiss his way downwards – down across Anita’s belly, and soon his mouth was on her clit. Just as he was going to take it in his mouth, she stopped him and said “No”. Disappointed, he stood up. She looked down, and saw that his cock was beginning to stir again. She reached for the soap, handed it over to Rohit and asked him to wash her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:28 PM