Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
I pulled up so my palm covered her mound and dug pressed back against her clit, rubbing in a small circle there. Her hips began to gyrate. She was getting really hot.

Frantically, I used my free hand to shove my pajamas down, awkwardly catching the waistband on my extremely hard cock, finally getting it free with great difficulty. I kicked her left wide to make room for mine and pulled her hips up, shoving forward to bring my cock below her gaping thighs. When I began to lower her, I think she realized what was happening.

“No Michael. No.”

But it was too late. My cock was already in her wet slit, spreading her lips, popping inside her hot cunt. As Mom’s knees hit the carpet, I lunged forward, impaling her on my cock, fully embedded inside her clutching pussy.

Mom didn’t try to stop me. She didn’t say no again, she just reacted. She seemed just as happy when I moved slowly in and out as when I rapidly jammed myself into her, hammering into her ass cheeks, making a wet slapping sound that should have woken the dead but didn’t wake my Dad. Not that we cared. We were beyond it. We were fucking, intensely joined, rutting like two animals. One arm was curled around her belly while the other held a handful of hair. For some reason, pulling her head back to turn her face up really turned me on.

I didn’t ever want to stop fucking her. I was both desperate to cum and wanted to avoid it at all costs. I couldn’t imagine my cock ever pulling out of her. The feel of it sliding through that textured tunnel was exquisite. I couldn’t live without it, my mother’s pussy, the feel of her ass billowing against my hips as my cock dug deep into her cunt. I came hard, spewing my seed in a series of wild, lunging thrusts, slowly winding down until I was still.

But I didn’t pull out. We leaned, her against the bed, me on her back, gasping for breath. I kept myself pressed tightly to her ass, keeping my cock inside that incredible warmth. As our breath returned and I could sense she was ready for me to pull out, I began moving again. A couple of tiny thrusts. I’m sure she thought I was taking those last, saddened pokes before leaving but I kept it up and by the time she realized what I was doing, as my cock stiffened inside her, she was ready too and started squeezing my shaft, pulling on it, welcoming it with a warm cuntal hug.

I pulled Mom away from the bed and turned her, pushing her down to the floor. She spread her legs wider and raised her hips, opening herself to my attack. After a while, I closed her legs and pulled her up to her knees, keeping her head down on the carpet. I got to my feet and straddled her, attaining an angle that allowed me to reach maximum depth inside her maternal womb. We ended with her flat on the floor, legs together with me sitting on her thighs, cock embedded in her pussy, grinding away as I held an ass cheek in each hand.

I came and then leaned forward, stretching my body over top of hers, kissed her on her mouth and whispered in her ear, “Tomorrow?”

Mom nodded, exhausted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 08:45 AM