Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
When I woke up the next morning Don was holding my hand and watching me. Though cold it was sunny outside and the bright light shone on his face.

“Donny’s downstairs making breakfast. Pancakes, I think.”

I smiled. “Are you going to join us?”

He lifted my hand and pressed it to his lips.

“No, I’ll stay upstairs.”

“You have to rejoin the world sometime.”

“I like the world in our house.”

“Downstairs is part of that world.”

“I prefer upstairs.”

I became serious.

“Are you sure?”

I felt we were speaking to each other between the lines and we both knew it.

“Yes, for now.”

“We miss you.”

“I’ll come down when I’m more comfortable.”

“Okay. Is everything alright?”

“Yes. Everything is perfect.” Don smiled. “Just perfect, like you.”

I smiled. “I love you.”

“I know,” Don replied, and squeezed my hand.

I rolled toward him, lifted up on one elbow, and kissed his forehead, then twisted off the bed and got up. I sauntered out of the bedroom, sashaying in my bare feet to the door, the knee-length nightgown swishing around my knees. It was an old, threadbare cotton nightgown and it clung to my ass, delineating my buttocks perfectly. I thought Don would enjoy the sight of it and thinking about me wearing it downstairs to breakfast with you.

I insisted you take a tray up to your father before we ate. While you were gone I put the rest in the oven to keep warm and waited for you, syrup in hand. I pulled your pajamas down as soon as you returned and pushed you onto a kitchen chair. My calorie intake for the week was blown away in the next twenty minutes and more than half a bottle of syrup disappeared as my tongue licked it off with long, loving drags up and down your shaft. I let you mark me a little that time and though you apologized profusely I know you loved the look of it on my face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 07:09 AM