Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
That night, after dinner, Don spent a long time oiling my whole body. He spent most of the time around my ass. Why did he suddenly like my ass so much? Was it because you seemed to like it so much? Probably.

Anyway, I didn’t complain when his fingers began spending a lot of time in my crack after working around my pussy for a long time. He kept pushing his longest finger in, rubbing it flat across my anus, again and again, until finally he poked it in, just a bit. I moaned into the pillow and lifted my buttocks.

“Naughty, naughty, Alice.”

I moaned something unintelligible and Don pushed his fingertip back. Minutes later, he was pushing it in when every circling massage of my cheeks. Around from my hips to the bottom, a lift and spread, then the finger dragging through and the push into my ass, down to the second knuckle now. A bit of a wiggle and then up to massage my buttocks.

My hips were gyrating, barely able to wait for the finger to return. It felt good. I was surprised. Thought Don had never been interested in my ass many men had looked and it made me wonder why. Did they really want to put it there?

Once, after consuming too much wine and during one of the few times Don did me from behind, I had wiggled my ass to dislodge him. His cock landed high and I moaned to indicate I was willing to try it there but he pulled it down and reinserted it in my pussy. That was the closest I ever came to ass sex. Yet now Don was fingering my ass and I knew he would soon send me away. He wanted me to let our son fuck me in the ass. He pushed his finger in again and I lifted my hips until it shoved all the way in. Don held it in, twisting it back and forth, then slowly pulled it out. He didn’t swirl around my buttocks but plunged his finger back in, all the way, again and again. He leaned close and whispered in my ear.

“You have a gorgeous ass, baby.”

“Do I?” I moaned.

“Yeah, baby.”

I couldn’t believe how easily his finger was moving in and out of me. Then suddenly, it was tight again. Too tight.

“Owww.”

“Shhhhh, baby. It’ll be alright.”

He was right. A few minutes later I was rocking my hips to pull both fingers into my ass. I loved it. Then Don stopped.

“I’m tired now, baby.”

“Okay, baby. Do you mind if I go downstairs?”

“No. Do your puzzles with Donny. I’m going to rest.”

“Goodnight, baby.”

“Goodnight.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 07:04 AM