Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
I led you into the living room and pushed you into Don’s chair so your head would be out of sight from the top of the stairs. I didn’t know for sure if Don was there but I felt his presence. I refused to look. I pulled the nightie up to my knees and knelt before you, pleased that the move was unexpected. You began breathing more rapidly when I grabbed the waistband of your pajamas and tugged them down until your cock sprang free. I smiled, and leaned forward, tongue pushing through my lips to taste the underside just below your helmet. You groaned and I laughed.

“Were you waiting long for breakfast?” I asked between licks.

“Forever.”

“Excuse me but I’m going to have breakfast first.”

It was a slutty thing to say but I did it for Don’s benefit. For the next half hour I sucked your cock, at times thinking I was teasing you for Don’s sake and at other’s for yours, but in reality I did it mostly for myself. What a turn on, sucking you when I knew Don was watching and didn’t know I knew he was, and definitely knowing you were in the dark. Don seemed to want me to fuck you, and I wanted to fuck you, and you wanted to fuck me, and only I knew it all.

I dragged my tongue up and down your shaft, covered your tip with my mouth and tickled your balls, then wiggled my head to shimmy my mouth down to your root. I spit on it and sucked it wetly, let you lift your hips to shove it deeper, but pushed your hands away when you tried to hold my head. I rubbed your wet cock all over my face, painting it with my own saliva, and then swallowed it again, and again, and again.

I hade never sucked a cock like this. Don knew that and I wondered if that knowledge made me try so hard to such a good job for his son. Was it payback, or did I think he’d like it better if I made him a little jealous? I didn’t know. I was through analyzing myself. I concentrated on your cock and pleasing you, and your father, and of course myself.

I took it all, without spilling a drop and when you were done, while you were still hard, I straddled your thighs and slid down your shaft, taking it deep into my cunt. It was my turn and I made sure both of you knew how much I needed it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 07:02 AM