Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
I steered your mouth from one nipple to the other, pressing my flesh onto your face, and didn’t mind when your hands cupped my ass again, or when your fingers dragged up and down between my cheeks. You spread them and rubbed their tips across my anus and down to dip into my pussy, eventually pushing your fingers into my cunt. I groaned and pushed my tits harder on your face. It was my turn.

“Finger me,” I groaned, not realizing I had said it out loud until you pushed several in deep.

“Finger me,” I demanded, knowing I was begging and didn’t care.

I had been so horny for so long the thickness of your fingers plying my inner walls drove me crazy. My hips twisted and bucked trying to get more, to get you in as deep as possible, to splay me wide. Oh, God, I wanted your whole hand inside me and squiggled around trying, and succeeding, to get most of your fingers inside. Your hand pushed upward hard enough to force my hips up and your mouth covered my pussy.

Oh, God! Oh, my fucking God!

You munched and licked and sucked and the whole time your fingers were working inside me. I heard my wetness slopping onto your hand but the squelching sound merely led me to thrust onto your mouth. A hand on my shoulder pulled me down and your mouth pulled away and turned up. You wanted to kiss me. Your upper lip glistened with my juice but I didn’t care. I wanted to taste you.

I moaned as I lowered myself to meet your lips and gasped but didn’t know until it was too late that your cock had replaced your mouth. I was filled with something thicker and more solid, probing deep, really deep, and I knew it couldn’t be fingers. At first I thought you had shoved your hand into me but then both my buttocks were grabbed and squeezed.

The truth sunk into my mind slowly. I tried to pull off. I didn’t really want to, that is, my body didn’t want to, but it was wrong to have your cock inside me. Somehow, sucking it was okay but fucking it wasn’t. I pulled my hips up high but yours followed. We paused like that, me hovering over you with an inch or so of you still inside. I could have gone higher, could have broken the connection, but I didn’t. I groaned, and slowly sunk onto your shaft, gobbling your cock with my hungry cunt until my lips caressed your root. I sat on you, impaled, grinding, and whispered in your ear.

“Fuck me.”

You didn’t move.

“Fuck me,” I repeated.

Still no response.

“Please,” I pleaded.

Your cock twitched, and then rose, pushing me up, abruptly dropped, sliding that gorgeous feeling out of me, them rammed back up, hard.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, Donny. Fuck me!”

You did. You banged up hard, furiously, then slowed, doing me softly, then hard and slow, soft and slow, soft and fast, everything, bless you, you did everything. You fucked me for a long time, way longer than I expected, and I was glad I had made you come. You were so thick and hard, long and hard, and so alive!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 07:00 AM