Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
It was sham. Could I be more obvious? I was so horny I had difficulty keeping my breathing even. Somehow — gosh, I don’t how — my robe gaped open to reveal the depth of the neckline on the shimmery green nightie. The inside of my breasts were exposed and the gap in the nightie, which reached all the way down to a decorative knot at my waist, even showed the curve of my breasts as they swept away from my torso. I may as well have hung a sign asking you to stare at my tits!

However, you played the game well, pretending to watch me fill out the crossword, which I had difficulty doing until you suggested the answers. I dutifully wrote each one in but didn’t come up with a single one myself.

I dropped my hands, with the magazine, onto my lap. The robe parted and fell off my thighs. I realized it had fallen to the sides of my breasts too, leaving only the flimsy nightie to do a poor job of covering me, so I lifted the magazine and started penciling in a word. It was wrong but I wrote it in anyway. You suggested a word for a downward cross and laid your right hand on my bare thigh. I wrote it in.

We completed that puzzle and then another, and another. Your fingers applied pressure and released, again and again, pulling my pussy apart and then allowing it to close. To my horror, I thought I heard my wetness but didn’t try to stop your probing fingers. When the magazine began to shake in my trembling hands you asked me if I wanted to rest for a while.

“Yes, I need to close my eyes for a few minutes.”

You leaned back and I turned to follow you without waiting for your hands to pull me along. Your legs opened and I fit myself between them, snuggling up to your chest just as I fell out of the skimpy nightie. My nipples pressed onto the flannel of your pajamas and I sighed into your shoulder as my belly felt the press of your big hardon.

“I might fall asleep,” I whispered.

“That’s okay, Mom.”

You patted my back and started to platonically rub my shoulders. I sighed and snuggled closer, curling my arms up to put them around your neck. Barely three minutes passed before your hands dipped to feel the sides of my breasts. I offered no reaction and was pleased when they returned again and again.

Your hands began dipping lower and lower, past the small of my back and onto my ass, rubbing my buttocks and slowly working the robe and nightie up until my cheeks were bare. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer. You piled my clothes high on my shoulder, leaving me naked from there down to my toes. Long strokes ensued as far down as you could reach. God, it felt great!

Your fingers plied my crack, slippery from Don’s oily hands, and spread my cheeks apart, then dipped deep to slide the pad of your longest finger along its length, pressing slightly harder when passing over my forbidden hole. I lifted my hips, demonstrating an involuntary appreciation for your touch. You groaned and I felt your free hand working the waistband of your pajamas bottoms over your hips. I lifted my weight to make it easier, not caring that it would betray my wakeful state, and gasped when I felt its heat on my belly. I hadn’t realized the nightie had been pulled up to bare my front too.

We moved together after that, your hands on my ass urging me closer, and me pressing up against you. Though muted, our movements mimicked fucking and I worked the muscles in my abdomen, undulating to massage your cock. I knew from your breathing you would come soon and prepared to lower my head, quickly, to cover you with my mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 06:58 AM