Incest LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
Wink 
LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER

#Papa was very young when Mummhy died. He was only 20 when married, and very excited to feel a woman for the first time. Mummy was 19, and her innocent body attracted my father, and when marriage was proposed he agreed right away, and requested his parents to arrange the marriage date fast.

Withtin two months they were married. Wedding night was great, he took her red lehnga off fully, though she protested. He made her lie naked so he can see her and she hid her face in shame. But she knew what was to come, her married sisters had told her what to expect. Papa was not experienced at that time and didn’t know how to act, so he squeezed her breasts as he found them so soft and attractive. She seemed to enjoy when he played with her nipples so he did that more. He kissed her hard on the mouth and his cock was hard as a rock. With all the wedding guests he had not been able to masturbate. He could not wait, he opened her legs, and Mummy was scared. Papa didn’t even know how to find the hole, so he poked with his hands until they slipped in somewhere. Mummy got scared because there was pain, so Papa her open my moving his fingers around. Papa’s own pain that night was great since his cock was throbbing. He guided his cock to her hole and pushed. She screamed into his shoulder, but the pleasure was so great he couldn’t hear her. Her cunt was so tight and warm it rubbed his cock in the most pleasure way. He couldn’t imagine anything better in life. Mummy was still in great deal of pain, but Papa was so lost in heaven he couldn’t stop. He shifted so his cock could go even deeper, and banged her hard. He pushed her legs open wider, so as to get more room, and this gave Mummy some relief. It still pained as he was pushing very forcefully and hard, caught up in pleasure, but with time more lubrication built from her pussy and then suddenly Papa let out a loud groan and she felt hot liquid inside of her. Papa collapsed on Mummy’s large chest.

He was glad he had rushed the wedding. This was better than he had ever imagined, and he vowed to do it every day possible. Day after marriage Papa and Mummy left their home village as Papa had his job in Delhi. They had nice flat and Papa did keep his vow and had sex with Mummy daily, he also brought books which taught them new things, to do 69ing, and different sex positions. Papa’s favorite was doggy style, and Mummy’s was still missionary. Mummy began to enjoy sex also and have big orgasms like Papa did.

Of course soon Mummy became pregnant with me. They were fucking all the time with no protection. Papa was disappointed as this slowed down their fucking. He still fucked her when he could, but there came a time when doctor told them to stop. For 5 torturous months my father masturbated, or my mother performed oral for him when she felt energy too. But, lucky for Papa, Mummy’s doctor suggested they resume sex as baby was late arriving. He felt no shame in mounting Mummy when she was pregnant, though he struggled to maneuver with her belly.

Then one day baby came. Mummy had a difficult delivery. Finally came the sad news. Mummy had not made it through delivery, but I had. My Papa came to see me. I was a beautiful baby girl and reminded him fully of his wife. He named me Naina as I had her exact eyes. Some family came to help him as I grew. Few months at a time my grandparents from both sides would come, then go back to their village. They were getting very old and village life was hard, and before I turned 18, both sides had passed on. By age ** I had begun to blossom sexually. My breasts had developed and I was wearing a bra which I bought with my friends mom. My body became more curvy. Sometimes I saw Papa watching me as I did some exercises in the home, or walked from bathroom to my bedroom in my towel only. By this time I knew of sex, and I knew that parents had sex.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER - by rasika72 - 05-11-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER - by rasika72 - 06-11-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER - by Curiousbull - 07-11-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER - by rasika72 - 08-11-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER - by rasika72 - 24-11-2019, 01:50 PM