Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
I had thought Don might be feeling well enough to join us, but apparently not, so you and I ate dinner alone. I could see you knew I wasn’t wearing a bra which bothered me because you might think it was because I let you unzip my dress. I wanted to straighten you out but couldn’t without acknowledging that I knew you had unzipped my dress.

I also didn’t want to reveal your father’s request because it was private but would have needed to mention it for an adequate explanation. Moreover, I was afraid I might let it slip that he couldn’t achieve an erection and I didn’t want him to seem less in your eyes. Men can be funny about such things.

I was also confused about Don. If he thought it would help to watch me parade around in sexy clothes why didn’t he ask me to walk around the bedroom in front of him instead of sending me away?

So we ate and did the dishes and relaxed in the living room, watching TV. Later, we made tea and had a snack. I was aware of your eyes upon me the whole time. Although conflicted, I did feel attractive and enjoyed the attention. I even looked at my legs myself a few times. They looked damned good. I felt sexy.

You tossed a crossword magazine at me and I reluctantly started one, relieved when you didn’t move closer to me. Another hour slipped by. It was time to check on your father. He was awake.

“Lie beside me for a few minutes,” Don asked.

As soon as I complied he began touching me, gently, but in a definite sexual manner. I guess thinking about me walking around the house in sexy panties excited him. I glanced at his groin, expecting to see an erection this time but there was still nothing. Saddened, I tolerated his caress and even let his hand slide up my skirt to cup my sex. His touch was more patient, more considerate than when he was hard and eager to get into me. I spread my legs to facilitate his gentle massage and waited for the inevitable penetration, kissed his cheek, and nuzzled his neck. He massaged the skimpy panties until they were damp.

“Okay, I’m tired now.”

“What?”

“I want to go to sleep. Do you mind?”

“Uh, no. I guess not.”

“Thanks, babe.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 04-11-2019, 02:05 PM