Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
You bought me a thick magazine of the toughest New York Times crosswords the next day. Do you remember that? You’d think I would have recognized the danger in that but I didn’t, or at least, I didn’t acknowledge it. I thought it was so cute that you found a way to make me ponder for every word that I let you inspect my fur every night that week. I took my time getting to it but that made the game more fun.

The sight of the pink didn’t make you lurch into coming as quickly and I liked that. We sat next to each other, one hard and one wet, for ages, until you eventually went upstairs to masturbate and I inevitably followed. We did ourselves in unison, unbeknownst to you, almost every night for two weeks.

I didn’t do it on purpose, it just happened on one of those nights when my fur was finally exposed. Delicious tingles danced around my pussy and it twitched. Though my nose was supposedly buried in the crossword magazine I registered an immediate reaction from you. Peeking sideways under the magazine, I noticed a complementary surge in your bulge and that encouraged me to do it on purpose. I hunched my pelvis, thrusting forward the tiniest bit, just enough to flex my mound without any apparent outer movement. I forgot I wasn’t wearing panties. If you were captivated before, you were lost then.

I told myself you didn’t know I was doing it on purpose, or that I had knowingly dragged my dress up my legs and spread them in the first place. Incredibly, I believed you thought I was innocent and unaware my sex was so blatantly exposed, that you were simply the fortunate recipient of repeated, accidental clothing malfunctions. It was a ridiculous assumption believable only to an addict in complete denial.

Things deteriorated from there.

I had been teasing you with sexy, supposedly innocent, poses in the kitchen until you suddenly needed to leave but I grasped your forearm to keep you there.

“Give your Mom a kiss,” I implored.

You tried to pull away but I insisted and dragged your face down for a kiss on your cheek. You were trembling and I felt almost cruel when I refused to let you go.

“Give me a hug, too.”

You resisted.

“Don’t you love your mother?” I asked, pulling your arms around me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 04-11-2019, 01:59 PM