Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE

I m sukcing her pussy lips,chewing like a bubble gum while she is moaning like a bitch lying on the private beach.

me-i put both hands on her inner thighs & grab it tightly...n sucking his pussy...
hey mrs khan....hole ur leg tightly.....n look into my eyes while i m giving u a massage of ur lifetime & give her a tight slap on her inner thighs, shatttttttttttt

GK- ahhhhhhh,i m holding tight mr khan.....i m looking at u in ur eyes..but i feel lill bit shy...i have never done this kind of massage in my entire life,this is very new experince for me

me-while listeing to her..i take out my tongue n insert in her pussy but still locked my eyes in her eyes..i want to see slutty bitchy mom there...inserted full tongue there & groped full vagina in my mouth n chewing like i m eating some mango .
ummmmmmm muahhhhhhhhhhh slurpppppppppppp do u like tht girl...ummmm tell me u like it n i slaped her asss shattttttttttttttttttttt

GK-hmmm ahhhhhhh mr khan ...i m liking everything u r doin with me..but i cnt bear ur slaps on my assss its really hurting me..pls be lill gentle there...hmmmmmm ahhhhhh

ummmmmm n now i think lets play more bolder now....n i grab her both legs..n pull her towards myself..while doing this her hand left her legs.....

me-u r the hottest mumma i have ever seen ms khan......u know wht..u r fucking hot bitch around world n i dont wanna mis my chance to give u proper massage n suddenly i grab her pussy from my teeth..n start licking it..n biting it....more n more....

GK-hmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh yessss.....ahhhhhhh bbut i m not a bitch mr khan...i m a woman of hard work n honour hmmmmm but dont stop i like ur mouth ur hand ur feel...everything....hmmmm ahhhhhh

i m busy in sucking her pussy not caring abt her hurting ...i really wanna hurt her ,fuck her in rough way...n i insert my 2 fingures n start penitrating her deeper n deeper...ummmmmm u like it gurl....yeaaa tell me....u like ur massage session with ur driver here in bora bora island......ummmm come one tell me u naughty mumma...wht u want?

GK-hmmmmm ahhhhhhhh sarfffffffff ahhhhhh dont stop...dont stop pplssss mr khan dont stop...... i wanna cum yes i wanna cum.....pls dont stop.......ummm ahhhhhh i m loving it 

me-bitches alwys loves to cum dont they mrs khan.....u r a naughty bitch....n u deserve punishment from time to time....u remember tht...n i spank her boobs harder.....u wanna cum here..in front of ur driver.....hmmm dont u have a shame slut...hmmmm u r a townslut.....hmmmm u wanna cum...come on beg for it more n more like a true cum slut.

GK-hahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh yessssssss mr khan....yes i want cum..pls make me cum i want to cum badly here yes i m a bitch...i m slut.....i dont mind to be ur slut....at alll but pls let me cum.....i will do as u say..but pls let me cum sir.

ummmmm yea...n i m fukcing her pussy harder with my fingure.......umffffff ummffffff inserting deepr n deeper....fucking her..she is on her verge.....

GK-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i m cuminggg sir...mr khan....sarafffffffff..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i m cummmmming....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh thnk u u r best mr khan,......i love u ..ahhhhhhh ummmmmm

me-i get my mouth on her pussy n start sucking n drining her cum..like a lill boy...ummmm ahhhhhhhh u r so tasty bitch..i love ur odour..ur smelll ur cum everything i love.....n i finished all the cum..n come towards her n lay beside her

n press her boobs.....i love u mrs khan....n grab her face n smooch her.....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slurppppppppppppppppppp

GK-muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slurpppppppppppppppppppp i love u to mr khan. u r very special person in my life from now on. muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

this is my 1st kisss ..with a woman of my dream.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 20-01-2019, 12:59 AM