Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Flash Back
As usual I was going to office and no hot incidents were happening. Even I was getting used to it. but was not able to control my desires. I was trying so much to get aunty somehow. But there was no time at all. It was peak time in office as well. Leaves were strictly prohibited. Raghu strictly advised everyone that no one should take leave. And also he had asked if anyone wants to work extra hours, will be paid double the salary. I was not interested in money. I just wanted a leave or sometime so that I can at least have one quick round with rashmi.
It was Thursday. I was sitting infront of system. Was just thinking what to do. i got a call from Raghu. He told to come to meet me in the cafeteria. I went to cafeteria. He was already there with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was seeing me coming towards and he was sipping the coffee. As soon I reached him he just sipped the coffee again and then smiled.
Raghu : What buddy? Looking very dull
Me : nothing raghu, just little tired
Raghu : scolding me right. That I have given loads of work. And also put priya in different shift
Me : hey come on. You don’t have anything else to speak.
Raghu : just kidding buddy. Seeing your situation
Me : ya you laugh. Give us loads of work and then you enjoy
Raghu : I am your manager mr. rakesh kumar. Mind you ( he kept his hand on my shoulder and smiled)
Me : ya I know. Tell me why you called me. I have to finish that stupid work you assigned. Otherwise I have to strech for no reason
Raghu : mmm, ok I forgot to tell you. Come lets have coffee and then speak
Me : no raghu no mood to have coffee. Tell me soon.
Raghu : nothing raki, tommorow latha is wants to switch the shift. Can you come at 11:30 shift?
Me : (this was like dream come true) ohh sure. Why not. I am ready (without hesitation I agreed)
Raghu : sorry for last minute changes. I was thinking how to ask you because its Friday tomorrow and you would be having weekend plans with pri…..
Me : ohh raghu please ya stop it. anyways I am coming. Now let me go and work
Raghu : thanks rakesh. Thank you so much. I think more than me latha will be happy.
Me : (I told thanks to him in my mind itself) tell her that I am coming in her shift
Raghu : ok sure. Now better go and finish your work
Me : you showed your manager stuff again (I just thought in my mind giving him a fake smile

Waaaw I was really very happy that I got 11:30 shift. Now atleast I can have atleast one nice round of sex with aunty. and I knew even aunty was very much hungry for sex. I just went to my seat and then started finishing all my work quickly. I finished it as soon as possible. i finished work and took cab and then came to house. Was thinking should I tell rashmi about this. But thought let me give her a surprise. I went to house and then took my bike and had dinner and then came and slept soon. So that the day will come soon.
I didn’t get sleep at all. I was thinking after many days I am getting chance to fuck my lovely aunty. i removed all my clothes while sleeping only and then turned towards the bed and then started fucking the bed thinking of aunty. I was successful in cumming after 30mins of fucking. My cum was flowing on the bed. I was tired and didn’t know how I slept.
Morning when I opened my eyes. I lifted my left hand and saw the watch it was 8AM. God didn’t know how I had slept. Took out the blanket and then saw myself. I was naked and my bed sheet had stains of cum. I just got up from bed. My dick was hard. Anyways it will always be hard and ready to fuck pussies. I got up and staright away went to bathroom and then took bath and came outside and got ready. It was 8:30AM. I just stepped outside just wanted to see if those devils (uncle and kids) would have gone from the house. As all three will leave by 8:30 I thought let me wait for 10mins. Stupid watch was not at all moving fast. 10mins was going like 10mnths for me. Anyways I was about to stepped down after 10mins. I could hear the bike sound of uncle. I realized ohh uncle is going to office now. I just peeped from the grills of the terrace. Uncle was sitting on bike and then kids sitting behind. He started and left the scene. Now I knew my angel is free. I just went back again to house and then came out . I closed the door and then came down.
I came near the door. As aunty had just came out to send uncle and kids, she had just entered. She had not closed the door. I went inside slowly and then walked towards kitchen, she was just arranging something. Without making noise I just went behind her and saw her from head to her ass. It was more than 15days I had touched those sexy ass. I slowly lifted my hand and then lifted my hand to hug her from her waist. Suddenly
Aunty : How are you sweetheart? (she spoke without speaking me)
Me : (I kept my hand on her shoulder) how did you know that I came aunty
Aunty : you are in my heart. That is how I came to know my darling
Me : (now I moved little further where my whole body was toching her back with my dick touching her ass) tell na sexy please
Aunty : when uncle and kids were going, I saw you peeping there
Me : you are very clever aunty
Aunty : all because of you dear.
Me : ohh now I cannot wait. I need to see your heavenly hole
Aunty : mmm only hole?
Me : whole of you dear. I am really hungry my sexy queen
Aunty : only you are hungry is it? I am not hungry?
Me : I know how much you are hungry my sexy aunty
Aunty : raki, don’t ask from last so many days I was really thinking will I really get chance to give myself to you
Me : don’t worry dear, we will get lots of chances and we will be like this forever
Aunty : I love you raki (she turned towards me and then hugged tightly)
Me : I too love you (I hugged her keeping my hands on her back)
Aunty : come lets have breakfast.
Me : now I want something else
Aunty : I know what you want. Now first have breakfast dear
Me : aunty, please lets have one round and then have breakfast then have one more round and then before I got will have one more round
Aunty : mmmm so somehow you want to have more rounds
Me : sorry aunty please don’t say no
Aunty : how can I say no today my hero. More than you I need. I have controlled so much
Me : ok come na dear please
Aunty : ok now you just wait. I will close the gate and the door and then come.
Me : mmm I know last time you scolded me when rohan entered and saw her having sex
Aunty : keep quiet if I think about that I am really scared
Me : ok come soon dear. I am really hungry
Aunty : you be in bed room
Me : ok come soon dear.

She went to close the gate and the door very fast. I knew how much she is hungry to have sex. More than me she wanted to have sex. Because I had shown her lots of new techniques she had not even known. I went to bed room and then arranged the bed for my queen to come.
As soon as she came I pulled her forcefully and then made her sleep. She like a hungry animal started sucking my lips and started spitting saliva to my mouth. She was pulling my tongue and then she was moving her hands in my hairs very fast. I was also going mad. I hugged her tightly and then moved my hand all over her back finally reached the ass and started pinching and pressing. As she was wearing saree, I was pulling her saree till her ass. While we were kissing only we both started removing clothes. Since we both were so hungry to fuck, we both didn’t mind removing the dress soon. We were not thinking about romance. Were thinking about sex. Within few minutes we both were naked. all our dresses were on ground. Don’t know what happened to aunty, she just pushed me down and she slept on top of me. She didn’t even say anything to me. She started taking my dick inside her pussy and started fucking as much as she wanted. She liked this because, she had the control and knew where all she want my dick to be touched. Somehow my dick was touching every corner of her pussy. Her boobs were shaking as and when she was fucking me. As she was fucking she was coming close and kissing me and then sucking my lips sometimes spitting saliva and she had really become animal. She had become so hungry for sex. She was fucking me for about 20mins. She didn’t give me gap to relax at all. I was trying to tell her to give gap so that I can fuck her for more time. But since she was hungry, she started fucking and suddenly I leaked. She didn’t know that I leaked she kept fucking me making my dick reaching all over her pussy. Since my dick had leaked, slowly it was becoming small. I guess aunty realized this and then saw me and smiled and nodded my head to ask leaked. Even I just nodded my head and made my lips outside to tell that yes leaked. She was breathing so heavily and smiled and then stopped fucking me and then slept on my chest.
We were like that for few minutes. Then we both were hungry. She got up and slept towards my left. She was looking so lovable with those love naked boobs and her smile. Don’t know why uncle was not fucking her properly. Anyways, it was good for me only. She got up and was trying to wear dress. I also got up and then stopped her wearing the dress. She saw me once and pulled the saree to wear
Aunty : Hey sweetheart what happened?
Me : don’t wear anything dear
Aunty : you gone mad or what
Me : yes I have gone mad with your sexy body my sexy queen
Aunty : hey raki stop this. Leave the saree pls
Me : hey love wife, please don’t wear anything, please untill I go to office be naked dear
Aunty : hey raki, this is too much dear. I feel shy
Me : leave that shyness and see, it willl be so nice aunty
Aunty : but I am really feeling shy
Me : don’t say no dear. Don’t wear anything lets be naked untill I go to office
Aunty : mmm ok raki. I can understand you. Ok I wont say anything. Whatever you say I will listen
Me : that like my lovely sexy queen
Aunty : now happy my hero?
Me : yes my sexy queen. Come lets have breakfast

She started walking towards kitchen. This was the first time I was seeing her naked ass in the morning as sexy as that. As she walked her ass was juggling and I was going mad seeing her naked ass. She straight away walked inside and then put chapathi and got it to me. As she turned her boobs which were slightly hanging, made my dick hard again. But we both were hungry and we both came outside holding each others waist. I sat on chair and she sat on my lap. As usual we both fed each other and then she took the plates and kept in the sink. Already my dick was ready to fuck for one more round. She saw my dick and told
Aunty : raki, you are really crazy dear.
Me : why my sexy wife
Aunty : how will u get so much engery to get your dick hard
Me : all because of your sexy body my sexy herione
Aunty : if I would have married you I think by this time I would have had many kids
Me : hey keep quiet. Sex is for enjoying not for making kids
Aunty : mmm if your uncle had this dick how nice it would have been
Me : try with him dear
Aunty : ohh he is just stupid fellow. When we both got newly married also when I stand naked he just slept simply fucking me
Me : mm all uncles are like this only
Aunty : yes I know
Me : what do you mean yes you know. How many uncles you have seen
Aunty : hey keep quiet. I just told about tulsi husband also
Me : so you had sex with him?
Aunty : you stupid no no. tulsi was telling that he also does same thing. Just sleep on her and fuck and sleep
Me : but for me sex is like enjoying each and every body of the lady
Aunty : yes dear I like the way you make me mad to have sex with you. I told all we do to tulsi
Me : oh god she might feel bad about us
Aunty : no no. she was feeling so jealous about me. (smiled and bent her head to show shyness)
Me : mmm why dear?
Aunty : she was telling how lucky I am to enjoy that kind of enjoyable sex
Me : ask her if she also wants
Aunty : stupid keep quiet. I don’t want you to be for others
Me : what if I get married?
Aunty : that is fine but not with tulsi
Me : why my sweetheart
Aunty : just like that my hero. You are my hero not others
Me : now forget all those. Come my dick is waiting for another hot fuck
Aunty : even my pussy also. I was not satisified with the first round
Me : ok come then will show my anger of sex inside your pussy
Aunty : love u dear come soon

I was sitting on chair. She asked me to sit there only and then sat spreading her legs and put her pussy inside. We both started fucking on chair itself. waaaaw it was so nice to enjoy sex like that. She just wanted to rule me with her sexsual desires and enjoy each and every strokes she was giving. We fucked that way for about 30mins. Since we both were sitting on chair my ass started paining and I told her about this.
We both got up and then went to bed room again. This time I pushed her down andthen started fucking her very badly. Swear I dint stop for long time. Then I realised my sperms are on tip. Then contorled and then started kissing and then since I didn’t want her pussy to have gap I started stroking her pussy by fingers giving her unstoppable pleasure. Then after sometime aagain I started fucking her. finally I couldn’t control and released all my sperms. Inside her pussy. We both were breathing heavily and then I slept next to her. I was really tired and then just saw my watch. God it was already 11. My cab will come by another 30mins. I quickly got up and then told aunty that I am getting late. She smiled and show me her finger I asked what. She again showed 3 fingers. That means what about the 3rd round. I just showed my watch and told its time. Seriously she was not satisfied. All these days she was telling that her pussy is paining when I fuck but today since I didn’t had time, I was not able to fuck her for more time so she was asking for more sex. But I didn’t had time. Anyways I just got up put on my dress. She was still lying on bed naked without waking up. I know she was very tired as we both had just breakfast. I came near her and kissed her forehead. And also kissed me. I ran to my house and got ready and came down in 20mins. It was already 11:25. I went inside. Aunty was still sleeping naked. She was facing her stomach down and ass on top. I just went near kissed her ass and then massager her back. She opened her eyes little and took her hand and kept on my lap. I whispered in her ears “I am getting late. Is there any chance I get honey?”. She didn’t get up. suddenly my cab driver started horning. I just told her I am leaving. Even she heard the horn sound. As I was leaving. She called “Raaaki…”. I just stopped near the door and saw her. she woke up and started walking towards me slowly. God it was really a sexy scene. Just imagine bipasha naked walking towards you. It was mind blowing. She came very close to me and then kissed my lips and started spitting saliva inside my mouth. It was really awesome. Now she started touching my dick. my dick started getting hard. I just removed her hand and kept on my shoulder. She saw me and smiled and then she was biting her lips and came near my ears and whispered “When will my pussy get next shots?”. “Soon… now I have to go dear”. “Ok my sexy raja”

I just came out with my dick little aroused. Since she was still naked she just stayed back. I just got into cab and then started to office. Slowly my dick slept. I thanked Raghu and Latha for helping me to get this hot time with my hot sexy rashmi aunty.

While going in cab I really slept as I was really tiredafter a sexy hard 2 rounds. But still there was something incomplete. And I wasjust dreaming about how all aunty and I enjoyed sex and how much of hungry weboth were for this hot sex. Aunty was really very hungry as she didn’t had sexfor more than 10days. And after uncle coming back, I guess he would have noteven touched her as he had tasted some sexy young sluts in Delhi.

I really got good sleep. Once I reached office cab driverwoke me and told me that office had arrived. I got down and went to office. I wasreally tired and was thinking how will I actually complete the whole day. I justwent and logged in and then had some juice to get strength. That day was reallytired for me. Somehow I finished the work and came back to house. It wasactually very late when I came back as it was Friday and lots of reports weresupposed to be finished. It was around 11PM when I reached. I was just thinkinghow my sexy aunty will be sleeping. Wanted to see her kiss her and lift hersaree till her pussy and suck those pussy lips. I was really half sleepy. I justopned the door and removed my shoes and then slept on the bed. I didn’t wake uptill morning. And since it was Saturday, I didn’t wake up until 8am.

I opened my eyes and then saw the watch it was 8AM. I got upand then went to toilet and again came back and slept. I was not feeling likewaking from bed. I slept again till 9AM. Then I got up took bath got ready andthen came down. As it was Saturday, I thought no one will be at home and I cango and hug my sweetheart and then make her happy by giving some hot sexy shots.I slowly entered the room. Suddenly the kids came out playing. I just thoughtoh my god, what happened today. I thought these stupids would have gone toschool. but I don’t know the reason they were at home. I just entered the houseand saw. Aunty was having sweeping the house.

Aunty : Hi Raki. Good morning

Me : Good morning aunty. (I justshowed the kids and asked what happened)

Aunty : (she just nodded her head) Youlook very tired

Me : not tired aunty, dissatisfied

Aunty : mmm, I understood

Me : yes you understand, but you don’tknow my problem

Aunty : don’t tell me that I don’t knowyour problem. Its not only your problem raki, mine too

Me : aunty, I thought today that (Ijust showed three fingers to mention the third round) will happen

Aunty : no raki, kids have holiday today.

Me : mmm bad luck for me and for my ….

Aunty : bad luck for me and for my …..Toooo

Me : (we both didn’t mention about thedick or pussy as kids were there) had breakfast?

Aunty : no raki, will sweep the house andtake bath and then will have

Me : ok.

Aunty : come I will give you breakfasthave it.

Me : no aunty lets have together. Youtake bath and come

Aunty : ok give me sometime

Me : sure why not

I just switched on TV and was watching. In just few minutes,she came to me and told lets have breakfast

Aunty : Raki, come lets have breakfast

Me : hey you told you will have bathand then have breakfast

Aunty : I thought but I am feelinghungry. More over I have to wash clothes

Me : ok then come lets have breakfastthen

Aunty : something happened to our washingmachine. I have to wash it in hand only today

Me : ohh shall I call the servicepeople

Aunty : uncle had spoken to them, theyare coming on Monday

Me : ohh ok. Then wash on Monday onlyna aunty

Aunty : no raki, then there will be lotsof clothes

Me : ok

We both had breakfast. Aunty cleaned the plates and then wasputting all the clothes to wash. I told I will go and I went to my house.

After an hour or so, I could hear aunty coming upstairs. I justkept quiet to listen whether is the one or someone else. As I had closed thedoor, I just peeped with the key hole. Icould see aunty with a bucket full of clothes. Then suddenly aunty was coveredwith something. I just saw it clearly, it was kids who were playing here andthere. Then I knew that kids were also there. I opened the door and cameoutside

Aunty : Raki, what were you doing

Me : nothing aunty, was just readingsome books. I heared some sound so I came out

Aunty : I thought I will wash the clothesupstair so that I can wash and then put it for dry here only

Me : ohh ok.

Aunty : see these kids are troubling meso much. (kids were playing in water and was not allowing her to wash clothes)

Me : (I just told then not to trouble)hey rahul rohan keep quiet don’t trouble mummy

Aunty : (she was washing the clothes andwas speaking to me) I was getting bored so thought I can speak to you and washthe clothes

Me : I know aunty, I think you can domore things other than speaking also

Aunty : naughty fellow, you will notleave any chance right?

Me : please aunty, I think you knowwhat I am asking

Aunty : (showed hand towards kids) didyou see them?

Me : they wont understand, just showsomething aunty

She understood what I was asking. She just got up and tiredher pallu to her waist and tucked her pallu to her saree. While doing this shemade sure that her pallu crossed her cleavage and expose her both the boobs. Nowshe sat facing towards me. While sitting she just pulled her saree to exposeher sexy thighs. Waaaw he was looking awesome. And I signaled her to pull thesaree more than what she had done. She understood that I wanted to see herpussy as well. First she didn’t agree, later she just saw my face and thenpulled her saree such a way that while sitting on her legs I could see her pussyvery clearly from her wide opened legs.

Once she did this, I just touched my dick slowly to make herfeel that I am ready to fuck that pussy. I was slowly trying to seduce her bymaking her feel that I will remove the whole dickoutside. She was gettingexited. But she was afraid about kids.

I showed my tent to her and made her understand that I amready. I just signaled her with my finger telling that I will wait for her in theroom. I just signaled and entered theroom and closed the door without bolting it. I just wanted her to come inside. Iwas peeping in the keyhole to see whether she is coming or not.

She stood up and then walked little. Now I couldn’t see her.I was wondering where did she go. I opened the door and saw her. She was goingtowards her kids. She heard me opening door, she just turned back and the madeher hand such a way that, she signaled me to tell that wait will come.

She just slowly walked down with kids. I was wondering whathappened. But I knew she will come back as her clothes were still there only. Iclosed the door and went and slept in the bed room. I waited for 20mins. There wereno signs of aunty coming. Then after 5mins I could hear aunty coming upstairs. Shecame close to my door and my door opened. She entered the house and closed theroom suddenly.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 19-01-2019, 04:30 PM