Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 38
After both the uncles left, I was dreaming what all Shiva uncle would have done in delhi. Thinking that I just masturbated once then slept. Didn’t know how I slept. When I opened my eyes it was already 7:00PM. God I was really tired and then slept nice. Then I just got up washed my face and then came down. Since my bike was not there I thought let me just walk till the main road and have dinner and come. As soon as I climbed down, uncle came out
Shiva : Rakesh, where are you going?
Me : Just for a walk and then have dinner and come
Shiva : hey come on, have dinner at home only why are you going outside
Me : no uncle just like that. It was so boring. So thought will go out and have
Shiva : when did you come back? You had gone outside somewhere
Me : I came at 2:30 only.
Shiva : ohh but didn’t see your bike
Me : ya I have given it for repair.
Shiva : ohh ok (I could see little scared in his face). Prasad and I had come upstairs. Do you know?
Me : no uncle I was so tired I had just slept nicely
Shiva : (now I could see some relaxation) ohh ok. I didn’t see your bike so thought you are not there at room
Me : ya uncle. There was some problem. But I didn’t know only when you both came
Shiva : ok come inside. Have dinner here only
Me : ok uncle. Its been many days I didn’t taste anuty's tasty food

We both went inside. It had been more than a week I didn’t go to her house. Reason I had to leave early and then I didn’t want uncle to get doubt on us. I just sat on the same sofa where rashmi and me had lots of fun and sex
Rashmi was in the kitchen. She knew I had come. She just saw just turning her head only. As uncle was there, she behaved very innocent and even I didn’t want to speak to her. kids where playing and I didn’t want to speak to them at all. Mean while, aunty came outside
Aunty : What Rakesh, what happened? I didn’t see you only for more than a week
Me : nothing like that aunty. Lots of work. Leaving early and coming late
Aunty : ok ok. Thank god atleast today you came for dinner.
Uncle : Rashmi, see rakesh, he is looking very dull
Aunty : yes what happened rakesh?
Uncle : yes even I wanted to ask what happened?
Me : Nothing uncle. Just lot of work.
Uncle : ok. But thank you so much for taking care of my house
Me : ohh uncle its my duty I told you. I am also like your son or brother right
Uncle : thank you so much rakesh. I am really happy that I gave this house to you
Me : ohh stop uncle.
Uncle : aunty will be telling that you helped her lot when I was away
Me : I have tried my level best uncle.
Uncle : anyways, now I feel very comfortable that even If I am away there is some one to take care of my wife and kids
Me : (was thinking how I took care of his wife) thanks uncle. So uncle how was delhi? Hope you enjoyed your bachelor life again
Uncle : ohh no rakesh, lots of work. You know right. Day and night we used to work
Me : ohh is it
Uncle : yes, even on sundays also we used to work
Me : (I knew what all he used to work on sundays) oh I think all your friends who went there also worked so much
Uncle : god don’t ask rakesh
Me : so you guys would have shared your work right?
Uncle : yes we used to share otherwise, how will we finish so much work
Me : ya I understand uncle.
Uncle : ok. Rashmi is the dinner ready? I am hungry

Dinner was ready and it was many days I had not tasted rashmi’s food and also rashmi as well. Her hot body was carving for sex. I could see her feelings. Even I didn’t had sex for more than a week. at least thought of having sex with Priya or Deepa. But both were not available for some reason.

We had dinner, aunty was sitting infront of me. I was not knowing what to do. We both were just seeing each other while others were eating the food. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to hug her. was wondering what to do. I just signalled her to bend and show her boobs atleast. She didn’t understand what I was signalling. Then I just kept my left hand on my shirt and tried removing one button and then tried making her understand that I want to see her boobs. she understood. She slowly nodded her head saying no. I just kept my head down little to tell her that I am upset. Uncle was sitting next to us only. But as we were having food we were behaving innocent. I didn’t lift my head. I just kept eating food bending my head. I just lifted my head to drink water.

My sexy aunty had moved her pallu such a way that, her pallu was in middle of her both the boobs. passing through her cleavage. Her both the boobs were visible very nicely in her blouse. It was so natural that even if uncle would see, he would not think that she made it purposely. then slowly she bent as if she wants to take salt. Sometimes to take pickle, sometimes to take water. She made many reasons to bend and show her sexy milky boobs. I could see her boobs so clearly. But couldn’t see her nipple. What a cleavage she had. I guess if she knew I was coming, she would have not worn her bra only I guess.

We all had food and then uncle and I got up and I washed my hands and then came out with uncle. we both just walked till the gate. I was really tired. I wanted to sleep. as I didn’t had bike I was walking a lot from morning if I want to go anywhere. So my legs were paining. So I just told good night to uncle and slept.

All the scene which aunty was showing me her boobs, inside her blouse was making me so horny. Seeing her after long time, I was going so crazy. I thought I should masturbate and then sleep. I just became naked and then started stroking my dick until was really feeling very joyful ride. My whole balls became empty after leaking thinking of fucking my aunty. After leaked I was so tired and then slept as I wanted to get up early.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 19-01-2019, 04:28 PM