Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 37
It had become very difficult for me to go and speak to Rashmi, as she was not alone. Every 8:25 I had leave the house. Uncle and kids were still at home. By the time I come back, everyone were at home. I was really worried. Nothing was happening at all. Forget speaking to her, I didn’t get chance to see her also for 1 week. I was planning so much to do something.
It was Sunday afternoon. I had gone out for lunch and came back. Since my bike had some problem I had left that in the garage and I had to use auto to travel. I just climbed up the stairs and then went to house and closed the door. I was about to sleep but I could hear someone coming upstairs. Since there was no payal sound then I knew it was not rashmi. then I didn’t want to open the door. I again slept closing my eyes. But I could hear two people coming upstairs. I didn’t want to know who they were. But now I could hear the talking sound. I could guess one was uncle who was the other? Was my question. I could hear what they were speaking
Prasad : So Shiva enjoyed your business trip?
Shiva : yes it was really good prasad (as he told prasad, then I understood that it was tulsi's hubby)
Prasad : We didn’t get time to speak in the office only. Atleast today we got sometime
Shiva : yes prasad. It was so fun in delhi
Prasad : so venkat also told it was very enjoyable there
Shiva : yes, you should also have come ya
Prasad : what to do all this stupid manager, he didn’t put my name
Shiva : but if you would have come, really you would have not come back only
Prasad : I know venkat told that you guys had nice time with few girls
Shiva : ohhh don’t ask prasad. We enjoyed every Sunday. Full drinks and ladies
Prasad : don’t tell all this shiva. I get so tempted
Shiva : mmmm, if I think now only I am getting tempted
Prasad : shiva whatever you tell, after marriage having sex with wife is not at all fun. They wont give any enjoyment
Shiva : yes prasad. You should see those girls, we just paid rs. 1000 what nice sexy girls.
Prasad : so how many girls you had?
Shiva : we took 2 girls for Rs3000 totally
Prasad : ohh so expensive?
Shiva : hey stupid, there are girls more than 10000 also. Where will we get so much money and apart from that, drink also right. So we thought anyways enough there girls itself
Prasad : who all enjoyed?
Shiva : I actually took one girl and venkat one girl
Prasad : but you told 1000 rupees and why you paid 3000
Shiva : boss, they tell 1000 then they demand tips also. They tell they have to give to others also
Prasad : mmm once they see you then keep asking money.
Shiva : yes, but prasad, they are so sexy yaar. They give us pleasure we never expected
Prasad : oohh these kind of pleasure our wife will never give. And I am not interested in them at all
Shiva : if you enjoy them forget think having sex with your wife, you will forget to see her also
Prasad : I know, when I see sheetal in the office, I get so tempted
Shiva : stupid, be careful the other day venkat spoke to something unwanted and got nicely
Prasad : ya I know that is what I am afraid. But she is really a sex bomb yaar
Shiva : mmm after marriage once our wife is old then we feel other ladies, like this only
Prasad : ya that is correct
Shiva : ok then what else prasad.
Prasad : nothing shiva. Hey shiva you didn’t give treat at all
Shiva : hey what treat man. Come to delhi again we all can have nice girls and nice drinks
Prasad : let see next time, I will put pressure on my manager and try to go to delhi.
Shiva : but we should have venkat with us. Then we can enjoy so much. He is really daring
Prasad : sure sure. Hey shiva what about party tonite?
Shiva : no no tonight I have to go somewhere. Lets plan next Sunday
Prasad : ok sure. I will call venkat also
Shiva : but where shall we go?
Prasad : we will go to some bar man its been many days I didn’t drink
Shiva : don’t want bar. Lets sit together for long time and then speak whole night.
Prasad : then where shall we go? Venkats house?
Shiva : her wife will kill all of us
Prasad : then my house my mother will be there
Shiva : ok I got an idea, we can have at my house only.
Prasad : what about your kids and wife
Shiva : ya correct. Hey wait we can have at rakesh's house only
Prasad : waaw super idea. So next Sunday sure right?
Shiva : yes lets tell venkat also.
Prasad : ok shall I go, I have to go to city have some work
Shiva : sure sure. Take care come I will also come down

They both went down. I listened each and every conversation they were talking. I didn’t want the to know what they were speaking. i just got up and was thinking, is shiva uncle such a guy? May be yes because most of the uncles doesn’t know about how to enjoy sex. And even aunties, behave as if they dont know anything about sex. So they just fuck and sleep. but the whores uncle had gone were professionals so they have given them nice pleasure. Anyways now I knew what both are uncles are. But what will they do. We are males and we carve for more new pussies. AGREE GUYS?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 19-01-2019, 04:28 PM