Adultery Indian Wife Succumbs To Curiosity by rupanita-Completed
His lips found hers and they kissed for a moment as he softened inside her. Then they broke it off and he slipped his semi hard penis out of her full pussy, pulled up his pants and underwear, quickly pocketed her panties after taking them off her bare feet where they had slid down and went away as quickly as he had come. She tried to protest when he pocketed her panties but there was no time so she just let the shirt fall back in place. She felt some cum dribble down her legs as she became busy with domestic chores.

Amar came down moments later, ready for breakfast. Anita froze. She knew that her husband too had a strong libido and he got aroused whenever he saw her skimpily attired. Even that was fine but he fondled her breasts and often his wayward hand wandered towards her pussy. He would certainly be surprised at her wetness and that too while doing something as mundane as preparing breakfast.

She told Amar that breakfast was ready and started going towards her room but was promptly stopped midway.

'You are looking very sexy and I would say your face has a particular glow… akin to what you have when you are aroused.' Amar said as his hand found her breast under the shirt. Anita knew that there was only one way to avoid what would be a catastrophe.

'Come on! If you are in the mood, say so. Why pass it on to me?' she said as she unzipped his trouser and took out his semi erect cock that was gradually hardening.

'Hey, I got to go to the office.' Amar protested.

Anita just ignored him as she licked his cock like a cone before her lips engulfed it in her mouth. Her eyes met that of her husband and she enjoyed the sensation as he gradually stiffened in her mouth. She expelled it from her mouth and for a moment watched it glistening with her saliva. She then took just the head in her mouth and slowly sucked as much of it inside as her mouth could accommodate. Slowly she increased the tempo and it was not long before Amar discharged. Anita kept the cock firmly inside her mouth; she was thinking what a strange day it was. When she had got up she had no idea that she would be having cum in both set of lips that nature had given her. While her pussy lips had enjoyed Vijay's cum her facial lips were filled with her husband's cum.

'That was great.' Amar said and before going insisted on licking her pussy despite her protestations. O God! does Amar even know that in addition to my juices, he has also got a taste of Vijay's cum. Amar quickly went to his bedroom and it was at that moment the bell rang. She opened the door to find Vijay with a plate. It often happened that she would send something edible to his house especially when his wife was away.

'Hi! Where is Amar?' he enquired cautiously.

'In the bathroom.' She replied innocently.

Immediately Vijay slammed his lips over hers and before she could react he had pried her mouth open and sucked her tongue, his hands over her buttocks. He released her as quickly as he had grabbed her.

Anita couldn't help laughing. What was happening? What did providence have in store for her. First Amar had tasted Vijay though her and now the reverse had happened. Vijay too had tasted Amar's cum through her. Before she could say anything to Vijay Amar also came out into the drawing cum dining room. She knew that it gave Amar a kick to see her skimpily attired especially in the house. This was however the first time that he would see her this way i.e. in just a long shirt and that too without panties( though of course it was not possible to make out that she was pantyless) in front of another man. She watched her husband closely but he appeared quite nonchalant. Vijay and Amar met one another formally. Vijay thanked them both for taking care of his needs when his wife was away. Anita realized that Vijay was speaking the truth. She was indeed taking care of his many needs. Soon Vijay excused himself and left followed by Amar.

She heard Amar's car start and she immediately dialed Vijay.

'Why did you kiss me?' she enquired.

'I.. I am sorry. Just couldn't control myself. Was feeling horny.' Vijay replied.

'Horny? When you had discharged just about half an hour back. Vijay, please realize. This is risky. I could have been seen by anyone… the maid, even Amar.'

'I understand but what the hell! I mean if a man can have two wives, why can't you have two husbands?' Vijay said.

'Sure, why not?' Anita said sarcastically ' So why don't you talk to Amar? And if that is difficult why not tell Ritu that henceforth you will also be Anita's husband?'

'I guess you are right. I shouldn't have done that.' He replied.

'Good. Learn to keep your cock in control. Too much playing around with a pussy can be bad for its health.' Anita said tongue in cheek and hung up.

She sat and mulled over the day's developments. If things had to carry on as they were carrying on she would have to involve either Amar or Ritu so that they could have a threesome at least and the risk could be substantially reduced. Thereafter the fourth person could also be involved but the question was how to go about it and who to tackle first; her husband or Vijay's wife.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Succumbs To Curiosity by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 01:03 PM