Adultery Indian Wife Succumbs To Curiosity by rupanita-Completed
He kissed her again . As Anita got down from the counter top, a big gob of his white cum began to drip from her stretched pussy. She couldn't believe how much he had pumped into her. Her pussy felt like it would never be the same. She had never stretched it as much as it had just been and the lips were swollen and almost sore. But Vijay seemed to have some thing else in his mind. He picked Anita up and took her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. He slid into bed next to her and she could feel the heat of his body. He held her face with both hands and lowered his head next to herd on the pillow and brushed his lips against hers. Anita was hot but still she managed a laugh.

'What is it that you have in mind? We had decided that you would get one fuck. One means one. Your quota is over now.'

'Come on. One means one time. Not necessarily one discharge.'

She laughed again. 'OK. Make the most of this one chance.'

She could feel one of his hands grip her ass and pull her tight against him. Though Anita was not very keen; after all how much can one get fucked; but he perhaps had not even masturbated since Ritu had gone away and was making up for lost time.

His cock was like an iron rod that was pressed its length between their bellies. Anita immediately pulled her leg up and over the top of his. She was open now for him to play. They kissed and touched, he sucked on her breasts and made her nipples become as stiff as marbles. She could have almost cum again without him touching her. She had my hand around his cock when he threw the covers back and grabbed her legs with both of his hands and pulled them apart. He planted himself on top of her and told her that he couldn't wait any longer, that he wanted his cock inside of me. Again. She was quite thankful that her pussy was extremely wet with the previous climax. Vijay guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly eased his weight down on top of her. In two thrusts it was inside her.

They would have been locked together again, but he made her lie on her back and pushed her knees back against her chest allowing him deeper penetration inside her. The more he reamed his cock in and out of her the looser and more sensitive her pussy lips became. She told him that if he wanted he could squirt his load of cum inside of her and perhaps that is what he wanted to hear because at that moment he withdrew all but the bulbous head from her pussy-lips and said. 'Just one more request. Doggy style.' She nodded.

He pulled her hips until she was on her knees and elbows. She spread her legs apart and arched her back so her pussy was exposed to him. Vijay mounted her from the rear and it was easier for him to penetrate her . He pulled her hips tight against his pelvis and she knew that she could feel the tip of his cock touching her pussy lips. She braced herself as he slammed his cock into her for about five minutes before he let loose with another load of hot searing sperm. She could feel the hot jets of liquid squirt deep inside of her. Again and again the liquid spewed from the slit at the end of his cock. When he finally finished she could feel a large amount of his sperm squirt from her pussy and leak down the cheeks of her ass and onto the sheets. Her eyes wandered towards the wall clock. 'My God! Its late. You better get going. My maid will be here any time.'

Things did not proceed further because Amar returned earlier than expected (the same evening). A few days passed uneventfully. One evening Vijay happened to see Amar and Anita as they were leaving to attend some social function. Anita was wearing a black saree. She had on a halter neck blouse and the saree was tied at least three to four inches below her belly button. Vijay tried hard not to stare but couldn't help it. She was looking very pretty.. a unique combination of exquisite dressing and tasteful jewellery.

Vijay awoke the next morning reflecting on the night before. He felt his cock begin to grow. He pulled his cock out and began to gently stroke it.

He thought better of it when he heard someone get in the shower. He put his dick back in his underwear, threw on some jeans, and slipped out of the bedroom door bare chested, heading down the stairs.

He hoped it was Amar in the shower and that Anita was downstairs, not the other way around. He heard dishes rattling as someone was getting coffee. He rounded the corner and there she was. Anita was wearing just a long shirt down to her knees, and panties underneath. She turned her head when she heard a noise behind her, and she smiled a nervous smile when she saw Vijay.

'You.. you shouldn't be here.' She cried.

'You are such a tease. I just couldn't help it.' Vijay replied.

'But Amar is around. And we had decided that we would do it only once.'

'I… I know but Amar is in the bathroom and after last evening I couldn't control myself. Please try to understand. I know you love Amar and he too must be loving you. I too love you. I can't really help it, can I? Ritu is also not here and even if she was she is well, okay. But she is my wife and I love her also. I know as a lady you wish to avoid any activity that may lead to pregnancy. If you are off the pills, let me know and I'll go right away. But at this moment I need you. As a friend. Please don't refuse me.'

'Okay. I won't but try to understand.Don't be greedy. You have already fucked me once. Just as we had decided so lets stop here. We can do two things. Either we stop this fucking right now. It would be embarrassing for me to be caught either by Amar or by Ritu with your cock in my pussy. After all my idea was not to be unfaithful but to experiment. If you want to carry on fucking me, then somehow we have to ensure that Amar also gets to fuck Ritu'.

'I don't mind but please don't waste this time. Please.' He begged.

It was true that his presence was not an unpleasant surprise Her crotch had begun to tingle with excitement just at the sight of him. What he said broke down whatever little resolve she had to refuse him. She too had noticed Vijay's stare the previous evening but had pretended to ignore it. Just as Amar had started the car, she had looked at Vijay and given him a teasing smile.

She was surprised when he slipped his arms around her waist and his lips were on hers. It was true that the shower was going and she knew that Amar was out of the way but it was risky nevertheless. Her mouth sucked on his lip eagerly as his hands slid up over her shirt to grasp her breasts.

"Mmmm…" she moaned into his mouth as his hands kneaded them erotically. Tingles of arousal shot from her breasts straight down to her crotch, and her pussy moistened. The young demure wife was helpless when he spun her around, and her arms went around his neck.

They kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other's mouth as he pressed her against the counter. He squeezed her ass cheeks through her shirt as they made out, and Anita was very conscious of the bulge in his jeans pressed against her belly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Succumbs To Curiosity by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 01:02 PM