Adultery Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita-Completed
Barkha's friend was dumbfounded as she came over and sat on Shekhar's lap. She looked at each of them with mock seriousness and said, "Remember, you are to tell no one, right?" All of them just nodded, unable to keep their eyes off her body.

"Anita, "Barkha's friend stammerred. "You have a very shapely pubic area. What I mean to say is that the triangle of hair there is too sexy for words. "

"Thanks for the compliment. "Anita smiled blushing a little.

The waitress brought over a neatly folded towel and placed it on her chair and she got off Shekhar's lap and sat down as if nothing had happened. The music was turned up again and all sat back, drinking in the atmosphere.

"C'mon, let's dance, this is a slow one. " Anita said.

Shekhar agreed, realizing that she was really enjoying the attention. She was the only attractive young woman there without clothes and she was enjoying every minute of it. Shekhar also was getting quite a kick out of this exhibitionism thing and she was able to tell when she pulled her bare body against me while dancing.

"My, my. Someone has a hardon. Admit it, this is fun, isn't it?" She said as Shekhar dropped his hand to her shapely ass, slowly dancing. He liked being the guy who got to dance with the naked girl, there was no question about it.

As the evening wore on, Anita refused the offers to dance with the strangers who came to their table but danced a fast dance with the original bidder i. e. the guy with the trimmed moustache. That was really a spectacle and a crowd gathered around them as they danced. Those guys did not have a clue how to dance but Anita was getting even sexier, her nipples standing out more than her husband had ever seen before.

The place started to thin out as the night wore on and Anita was called by Barkha to the room behind the stage. Anita pulled her hair over the breasts to provide at least some cover but due to the gravity the lower portion of the succulent nipples was still visible. Shekhar lit a cigarette and waited for her.

Anita was surprised to see that the room was virtually empty. Only the gentleman with the trimmed moustache was there.

"Hi!" he said looking straight into her eyes. "You are a lovely dancer as well. " He had a deep sonorous voice.

"Well, thanx!" Anita said. She was decidedly uncomfortable being alone with this man. From where they stood they could see Shekhar.

"My name is Amit and I am from Singapore. I own a steel plant there. "the man said.

"I see. " Anita said wondering where was Barkha.

"You are very beautiful in all respects. I could have easily bid the highest amount but I wanted to see how fair you would be in dealing with people who are not as rich as me. You are waiting for Barkha. Actually your sandals have been misplaced so you will have to go home in bare feet Your anklets are in my pocket and Barkha has gone to the market to buy a pair of jeans and T shirt for you" Amit said.

Anita remained quiet.

"Look don't be afraid of me. " Amit said. He was close to her and as he came closer she blushed even more. She was standing sideways so as not to give him a front view of her pussy which was quite wet with all the excitement. She did not even want to dress up. All she wanted to do was to take the cheque, to go home and get Shekhar to fuck her. Amit placed his hands on her buttocks.

"Smooth, very lovely. " His hands were virtually at the rear entrance of her pussy as Anita stood virtually transfixed when they heard Barkha's footsteps Here keep one anklet. The other I will keep as a souvenir. This is not the last you have seen of me. "

He left the room just as Barkha entered with a T shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I am so sorry, Anita. Things got a bit out of hand. Not only that the people who had bid for your clothes refused to return them. This was my mistake and something that I had overlooked. " Barkha apologized.

"Who was this man?" Anita asked Barkha pulling the T shirt over her head.

"The man who just left? He is Amit and is a very rich man. I thought he would bid everything but for some reason he did not. " Barkha replied. "Here is the cheque for one lakh and thanks a lot. "

Shekhar was getting impatient by the time she returned.

"What are these clothes?"

She explained everything to him one by one.

"You are such a darling. Had it not been for you I would not have had the courage to strip. " Anita said kissing Shekhar on the lips.

"How do you say that?" Shekhar asked.

"Don't be naughty. You sent Barkha to tell me to go the whole way, did you not?" Now Shekhar understood. His cock had been hurting him ever since Anita had taken off the bra and shown her nipples. He couldn't wait to get home and make mad love to her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:52 PM