Adultery Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita-Completed
"Behave yourself!Now the bra will be stained. " She scolded him.

"I did this just in case you get to strip totally. " Shekhar said with a grin.

"Very funny!Keep your silly jokes to yourself. " She said putting on the bra and tying the hook. She looked at herself again in the mirror. The bra was not transparent but showed a generous amount of her cleavage. Both of them knew that this was going to be on public display and so no comments were passed. She took off the towel and Shekhar could not resist the temptation of seeing her well manicured pussy for the millionth time. She was very particular about the shape that had to be given. Virtually hairless it had a vertical line of hair above the slit.

"Why bother with all this? Just show them your pussy and you'll get whatever amount you ask" Shekhar said. Anita just smiled. She adjusted her panty which was a trifle brief. Though it covered her pussy it left her buttocks exposed and of course the black dragon. . If Anita had a hairy pussy it would have been impossible to wear such a panty. She tied the cord of the salwar, put her nail polished toes on the dressing table to adjust the anklets one by one. They were ready to leave. At the door she put her feet into the sandals and put on the straps.

"How am I looking?" she asked Shekhar.

"If I reply I will have to tear your clothes off right here and I will end up fucking you right here. "

"Oh, please don't do that"she said in mock horror. "Remember this is for the school and if you fuck me now we will get late. "

"Okay, then let us go now. Fucks is for later tonight"

While driving down Shekhar said, "Anita, it would have ben so nice had I been a doctor. I would also get the opportunuty to check the breasts of girls like you. "

"That is all you keep thinking about;girls and their breasts. " Anita laughed.

"Yes, but you end up getting all the fun. " Shekhar said.

"What do you mean?" Anita asked.

"I know all the naughty things you do. "Shekhar said teasing her

"Like?" Anita smiled at Shekhar.

"Mmmm. I have seen you looking at our maid Lakshmi in a certain way. Are you fond of her?" Shekhar's eyes twinkled.

"Lakshmi? Of course I am fond of her but nothing sexual. " Anita said. God, he has come to Lakshmi. What if he knows all that Lakshmi's husband has done to me?

"Was just pulling your leg. " Shekhar said.

They arrived at the gathering. It was a large lawn. Chairs had been arranged for four people at a table. There was also a stage and behind that was a room from where Barkha would be monitoring the entire proceedings.

Both of them were welcomed and taken to a seat. There were quite a number of other people, foreigners and Indians. Except for one or two men everyone else had come with their wives/girlfriends who were clad in various outfits. Some in Jeans/T shirt, some in skirt blouse and some in a saree as well. There was one person, perhaps in his mid thirties who was getting a lot of attention. He had black neatly trimmed moustache, a muscular body that was going well with his white shirt and black trousers. He was slightly shorter than Shekhar. However his personality was quite attractive.

"Sir, what would you like to have, sir?" A liveried waitor asked them.

"Well, what all do you have?"

"Sir, I would suggest red wine. It has been specially imported from France and will go very well with the occasion. Even the lady will like it. " The waitor said his gesture referring to Anita. What occasion was he referring to, Shekhar thought. Of seeing Anita in her undergarments?

"Would you take wine or prefer a cold drink?" Shekhar asked thinking that she would opt for the tried and tested cold drink.

"Whatever you take though I think wine or anything slightly alcoholic will soothe my frayed nerves. " Anita said.

Her nerves did not appear to be frayed at all but the waitor took the hint and disappeared to return with a bottle of wine.

"You nervous?" Shekhar asked Anita.

"So would you be if you had to go and strip on the stage?" she replied.

"But this is not the first time that you will strip. " Shekhar said.

"Yes, but that was a beach where everybody else was also as naked as I was. " Anita pointed out.

Soon the lights were slightly dimmed and a band started playing. There was ample room for dance. It was while dancing that the organizers would choose ten ladies for the non essential discarding. Shekhar held Anita close to him and could feel her nipples digging into his chest. She was looking very sexy. The full red lips the shade of which was going with a lighter version over her eyelids and the matching nail polish were proving to be an irresistible combination. His hands were on her ass and she could also feel his cock over the mound of her pussy.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:51 PM