Adultery Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita-Completed
Ding Dong, the door bell rang. It was about half past five in the evening. Anita got up and opened the door. It was her husband Shekhar.

"Hi, love!" he said hugging her and giving her a light peck on the cheek.

"Hi!" Anita said taking her husband's briefcase and started walking towards the bedroom. Shekhar looked at her as she walked. Beautiful, he thought. Anita was wearing a peach coloured sleeveless nightie that finished at her knees and not only showed off her pretty fair legs and bare feet but accentuated them. Despite her 29 years she was a stunner by any reckoning. A height of five feet six inches, weight of 127 pounds, taut, firm breasts capped by perky succulent nipples and a gorgeous ass. Shekhar knew that she slept nude, then why the nightie? Ah she slept nude only at night. The nightie was for the day!An oxymoron!! He smiled.

"Sorry, darling, " she said "I'll just be back. Actually Barkha is here with a proposal to raise funds for that school project we are involved with. " Anita's tone was mischievous. Shekhar wondered why. The school was for the destitute children whose parents had been killed either in riots or in some mishap. There was also a section for handicapped kids.

By the time he undressed and showered, Anita had bid her friend goodbye.

"Well?" Shekhar said. He was wearing a pair of shorts and his favourite T shirt.

"Seems you are dressed for the night. " Anita said with mock anger.

"With you around anybody is dressed or rather undressed for the night. "Shekhar said pulling her towards him and kissing her on the lips.

"You are so shameless. OK, if you leave me I'll tell you Barkha's proposal. It is a bit outrageous and so I said that first I would discuss it with you and if you agreed then I would go along with it. "

Shekhar left her and started twirling her anklet.

"If you carry on being naughty I won't tell you. "she said. This twirling of anklet reminded her of Bhasu when he had returned a second time and this was the way he had started.

"Sorry, mam, " Shekhar said cupping her breasts and then holding his ears.

"Barkha said that we need funds for this school and this is something we also know. She said that a few of her NRI friends and a few foreigners are visiting. She said that the ladies there will have to auction eight things. Four non essential and four essential. When we go to the party about a dozen females will be shortlisted and for each non essential item they discard they will be paid incrementally i. e 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000. However after that if nobody bids for their essential they will have to refund their 4000. Non essentials are say sandals, anklets, necklace, bangles, earrings ;any four. Essentials are of course only four i. e. bra, panty, one upper covering, one lower covering i. e. it can be jeans, T shirt, or skirt blouse or even a sari but the pettycoat will have to go with the sari. "

"Hmmm! Quite interesting. " Shekhar said "And what will they pay for the essentials?"

"Yes, that is what I was coming to. " Anita said excitedly. "It is 10, 000, 20, 000, 40, 000 and for full nudity 1, 00, 000. Now what say?"

"What do you feel?" Shekhar asked.

"I don't know what the scene will be like but Barkha insisted that I should at least get rid of two essentials which will give 20, 000. " Anita said.

"Quite erotic I would say. " Amit said with a glint in his eye "Reminds me of St. Tropez where you so gladly stripped. "

"I did not. " Anita replied. "It was all your silly idea. "

"Come come, I know you enjoyed it. Especially when Michael kissed you with his cock poking into your belly button. "

"Shut up!" Anita said blushing good humouredly and bounced off the bed to prepare tea.

The school project was one that was dear to both Shekhar and Anita and to a number of their friends. The proposal brought by Barkha appeared to be an interesting one. Shekhar gave his consent.

"You look very pleased now that I have given you the go ahead" Shekhar said trying to pull Anita's leg.

"Shut up, you!You know that it is only for the school. " she said pummelling him on the chest with her clenched fist.

"I know that you are always keen to show those gorgeous tits of yours!" Shekhar laughed.

"I'll hit you hard if you carry on teasing me this way. " Anita said.

It was 7 p. m. The party would be going to begin any time. Since the men did not have much role to play Shekhar was dressed in a crisp trouser and shirt. Anita was showering. She had decided to wear an off white sleeveless salwar suit matched by white sandals. The non essentials that she had decided to get rid off were her sandals, anklets, necklace and silver amulets that she had decided to wear on the arm.

Anita emerged topless from the bathroom with a towel dbangd around her waist. The henna tatoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button with the image of a rising sun and its rays made it look all the more sexy. In addition to that there was a heart shaped tatoo over her left breast and a dragon shaped one over her right buttock. Shekhar had teased her about where she had gone to get it but she replied that these were only stickers and could be applied by anyone in the privacy of their homes. While it was possible that the one over the breast and the belly button had been applied by herself surely the one over the buttock could not have been stuck by herself. Shekhar knew this but he let it pass. He again looked at his lovely wife. Somewhere deep down he wondered whether all this was all right. Then the realization dawned on him that they were not squeamish about things and any such incident of exposure in the past had only gone to improve their marriage. No harm had ever come out of it. While he was lost in his thoughts Anita had applied lipstick. He quickly picked it up and applied it on her pink nipples.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Bonanza by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:51 PM