Adultery Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita-Completed
Anju felt angry and cheated. This was tease and blackmail at its worst. He had started fucking her much against her will and just as she was reaching the orgasm, had withdrawn the cock.

Seeing the look on her face, Bhavu laughed. ‘You want me to carry on fucking you? Enjoying it? Be honest.’

Anju kept quiet but, she turned around, lightly kissed him on the mouth then slowly kneeling down in front of him, took him into her mouth.

‘Oh God Anju,’ he cried as she slowly pumped him in and out of her luscious mouth. Her beautiful pale blue eyes never left his as her tempo began to go faster and faster. He just stared down into her eyes and moaned softly as he watched her red full lips wrapped around his cock.

’Oh God baby….Oh your so good Anju…oh my God ,’ he cried as she continued to pound him into her throat. Anju was pumping with all of her strength now, all of her love, all of her pain, and all of her emotions were now victims of her desire. She was feeling him begin to tighten inside of her mouth, and began to pound him even harder as his moans grew louder.

‘Oh Anju,’ he cried as he exploded and shot stream after stream of his seed into her mouth. She felt the first blast, and quickly stroked his cock, holding her head still. Several jets of his hot cum hit the back of her mouth. Bhavu felt her busy tongue and cheek muscles were trying to accept the creamy discharge and obviously relishing it.

There was cum, running out of her mouth and onto her lips and hand. She pumped continually, swallowing most of what Bhavu had to offer. She clamped her mouth down harder around his cock and swallowed every drop until he was dry. As she continued to softly stroke him first with her hands and then with her tongue, she was amazed to feel him begin to get hard again. Suddenly he stopped her and pulled her up to him. He lovingly suckled from one of her nipples as he slowly turned her around and said ‘I want you from behind baby.’ Anju moaned deeply as he tightly cupped her breasts and slowly slid his cock into her aching pussy from behind.

’Oh God Bhavu,’ she cried as she felt him thrust up deep inside of her. She moved her hands and braced herself of the edge of the desk, and as he continued to thrust into her, began to push herself back against him to meet his thrust. Bhavu moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, began to pound harder.

Bhavu was finding it hard to believe that he was actually fucking Anju, the younger sister of Mem Sahib and that she was also co operating so willingly.

’Oh Anju…. This is sheer heaven ,’ he said as he continued to pound into her. She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her. All this while she would once in a while watch Ashok as he slept like a baby blissfully unaware that his fiancé was having sexual pleasure the like of which he had never even thought of providing her before tying the knot . She was not making love with this man, he was fucking her but the sheer pleasure was ensuring that she was not feeling violated at all. This was the outcome of sheer desire for people of the opposite sexes.

’Oh Anju…Ashok is one lucky guy….you are so fucking good,’ Bhavu said as she continued to slam into her. She turned around, and staring at him through lust covered eyes said ‘Forget Ashok.’

These words increased Bhavu’s pace manifold. Harder and harder he slammed her almost lifting her off the floor with his thrust. She felt the waves of pleasure building up in her now and began to slam her perfect ass against him harder and harder.

’Oh…Bhavu’ she screamed as she pushed herself against him as hard as possible and felt her pleasure explode deep inside of her. Bhavu grabbed onto her waist and pulled her tightly towards him as his pleasure began to build.

’Oh Anju,’ he cried as he gushed deep inside of her. He pulled her close to him and held her tight, with his cock still buried deep inside of her. as his pleasure subsided. They released and kissed each other tenderly as their sweat covered bodies began to dry in the cool night air.

‘Do me a favour please.’ Bhavu said as he was leaving. ‘I will come tomorrow morning to change his bandage and I would like to see you in that blue robe.’

‘Sure.’ Anju said as she offered him her perky and very red nipples before he left.

As Bhavu was entering the house next morning, he heard Anju talking on the telephone. ‘ It is okay. Didi. Yes, it is true that it was a ghastly cut but Bhavu took good care of it. It is fine now. Yes, Ashok is sleeping still. You continue with your programme and come tomorrow morning. Okay bye. Love you.’

As requested by Bhavu, she was indeed wearing nothing but the blue robe. There was a glow on her face; perhaps a pointer to the heights of pleasure scaled the previous night.

‘Oh hello!’ Anju said chirpily. Bhavu was apprehensive lest she be nursing a grouse.

‘ You are so naughty. Cut off my panty last night. You could have removed it but no patience you have.’ She chided him with mock anger. ‘Tell me, if Ashok is again not able to sleep tonight due to whatever reason, can you give him another injection, so that he can sleep as he did last night.’ Anju said standing on her toes so that she could peer naughtily into Bhavu’s eyes.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:48 PM