Adultery Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita-Completed
‘I have something to show you.’ Bhavu said hesitatingly.

‘What is it?’ Anju asked pleasantly. Bhavu handed her a photograph. It was the same photograph that had been clicked while she was in Paris and showed her full frontal nudity with all its minute detail. Anju was outraged.

‘How dare you? You have been rummaging among my things?’ she managed to sound angry despite the fact that she was feeling tremendously aroused..

‘Relax.’ Bhavu said. Surprisingly, seeing her anger had imbued him with tremendous calmness. ‘ Let me explain. Is it my fault that I have been born in a poor family. No! Well, then why should I be deprived of seeing pretty girls nude? I am not a bad person as you have just seen. It is so late; I could have left your fiance writhing in pain. Or perhaps I could have given your boyfriend an injection that would react with him. You would have to prove that I had given him an injection. You are beautiful; so why not let me see you in person and make love to you. Surely it would not be in your interest that many people get to see this photograph.’

‘Are you crazy? How is that possible. I have to remain a virgin till my wedding.’ Anju protested.

‘You females are your own enemies. How do you know that this so called boyfriend/ fiance of yours is a virgin? Okay, I won’t force you, but this robe is unnecessarily irritating me.’ Bhavu said in a flat tone.

Seeing that she really had no alternative and in her heart of hearts was not really too keen to protest, Anju put her hands to her robe and reluctantly started untying it. Bhavu leaned against the wall and stared with a leering grin on his face.

‘No closer, just looking, and just the breasts; OK?’ Anju was uneasy now not because she did not want to expose but because she was not very sure about Bhavu’s intentions.

’Come on, now. I have already seen them. Now I want to feel them.’

’But that's it, right. No more.’

’Sure Anju, whatever you say. Just a little pinch on the nips, but not hard. I

promise.’

Anju slowly untied the chord while backing up against the wall. Letting it hang open in front she put her hands on the chair behind her and took a deep breath. Bhavu approached and pulled apart the sides gently with both hands. Then he slid his hands under the collar and down her shoulders, pushing the robe off. Anju let her arms relax by her side and the shirt fell to the floor.

The sight was indeed breathtaking. Bhavu now took a deep breath and ran his finger along the edges of the coarse cloth to the center of her ample cleavage and down her flat tummy.

‘Nice pair of C's you got there, Anju, if I am not mistaken about the size ’ he said with a laugh and gave her left tit a squeeze, pinching the nipple . ‘Why don't we sit and get more comfortable?’

‘No, I'm fine here.’ But Anju let herself be pulled toward the bed in the bedroom where Ashok was sleeping. She stood quietly while Bhavu straightened the corners.

‘Please!’ she implored watching Ashok as he slept. ‘ Not here.’

Bhavu laughed. ‘ You mean to say that you don’t mind getting fucked elsewhere in the house.’

Anju turned red with shame and anger. ‘ I didn’t say that.’

‘Relax! Under the medication, he will sleep like a baby. And I think it is better that you come off from your high horse, if you don’t want your pretty picture in circulation.’

He lifted her chin and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. When she looked up at him he kissed her. Anju did not respond, not knowing how she should without encouraging him on. Bhavu just kissed her again, this time much harder pushing her onto her back on the blanket. Her hands came up to stop him but it was useless. Her right arm was pinned behind his back and he quickly caught her left and pinned it with his left above her head. She knew now that he could feel her fear. Both her hands were caught and his right hand was free to roam her body, which it did. While driving his tongue into her mouth, Bhavu worked Anju's tit over with his hands. Her nipples grew hard and tender and he broke off his kiss to pinch one between his teeth. His licking and sucking on her tits turned her light pink nipples a deep red. Anju was breathing heavy now and squirming under Bhavu trying to get away. At the same time her body was reacting to being pinned to the ground and manhandled. Her temperature was rising and her hips lifted. She was breathing in grunts as she tried to pull her hands free.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:47 PM