Adultery Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita-Completed
Bhavu had in the meanwhile developed an erection. Even with his eyes closed, the sight of those silky smooth satin like legs, the pretty painted toes, the demure anklet and finally the ultimate: virgin pussy lips constrained by the cloth of the panty. Bhavu was resolute. He just had to find a way to see those lips and to give the lovely young lady an orgasm she would never forget even in a hurry.

The next morning, Anita and Amit left early in the morning. They said that while they would try to return by night, they could not promise that. Once the night club function was over, they would send the car the next day.

Ashok, Anju’s fiancé reached late in the afternoon. His train had got delayed. He too was almost as old as Bhavu. He was quite tall at 6 feet and had a stout body to go with his pleasant face.

‘Hi there.’ Anju said as she rushed to kiss him. ‘How have you been? I have been waiting so long for you. Bhavu, will you please pick up his suitcase?’

For Bhavu the morning had been very fruitful. Since Anita and Amit had left he got an opportunity to hang around the house under the pretext that if Anju needed anything he would be there. Anju too preferred to remain in the same nightie that she had worn. She took out a saree to be worn for the evening, pressed it and arranged all the cosmetics. Suddenly she seemed to realize that the pink/red color of the nail polish was not going with the silver colour of the saree. Bhavu couldn’t believe his luck when she again sat as she had done the previous day. Slowly and carefully she removed the nail polish from the toes. She appeared to be more relaxed and carried on small conversation with Bhavu. Bhavu himself wondered whether she knew that he could see her pussy lips as clearly as he could see her face. His erection had strained against the underwear so hard that he was afraid that the precum would start to show.

At around 6 in the evening, Anju and Ashok were ready to leave. Anju was looking much more ravishing than what she was looking in the day. Tastefully done make up, a lovely saree tied well below the belly button adorned with an appropriate shimmer, a halter neck blouse, exposing her back in all its majesty with a black beauty spot situated exactly where the bones formed a slight gorge, matching silver colored nail enamel that complimented the dainty anklets in her pretty ankles. For Bhavu it was a tremendous effort to be able to draw his gaze from her. The only thing that kept bothering him was the erection that refused to go down.

The inaugural ceremony was on in full swing when they reached there. All through the way as Bhavu drove, he could hear subdued laughter from the back seat that usually comes when a girl is being teased but is loving it at the same time and this made him squirm even more.

‘Bhavu, could you please stop the vehicle for a little while at this telephone booth? I have a telephone call to make?’ Ashok said to Bhavu.

As Bhavu was pulling up the vehicle, Anju said, ‘Why here? You can make the call from the house itself.’

‘Sure, I can but I would like to purchase a few cigarettes too and to tell my friend that I will be spending the night with him.’

Ashok got down from the car and as he was moving towards the telephone booth, he slipped on the steps leading to the counter and fell down. His head hit the pavement and a jet of blood squirted from just above his eyed lid. Anju and Bhavu were watching this and as the gravity of the situation struck Anju, she screamed. Bhavu however emerged from the car with lightning speed and with the help of a few passers by brought Ashok back into the car. A handkerchief kept the flow of blood in check. With Bhavu’s help, Ashok was led to Anju’s bedroom and he lay on the bed. Like an expert, Bhavu arranged for the antiseptic liquid and the bandage and in no time, the wound had been dressed and a proper bandage was in place. Since it was causing a lot of pain to Ashok, Bhavu prepared an injection and administered it to Ashok. Within no time, Ashok started feeling drowsy and soon sank into a deep slumber.

‘Thank you so much, Bhavu!’ Anju said holding his hand She was in tears. ‘You have been such a help.’

‘That is okay.I…….’ Bhavu did not complete the sentence.

‘What is it Bhavu? You have something in mind.’ Anju enquired.

‘It is okay. I think I’ll go.’

‘Just stay till I strip and get a shower.’ Anju said and went to the bathroom. Bhavu sat by the side of Ashok as he slept fitfully. From the bathroom he could hear the water cascading down Anju’s nude body and his cock was again straining at the cloth of his trousers. He was just wondering as to what should be his next step, when the telephone rang. The shrill voice cut through the otherwise silent house and lest it disturb Ashok, Anju came bounding out of the bathroom, wrapping her robe around her, as she ran to the phone her wet bare feet making virtually no noise.. She was still wet, her hair Bhavugling in her eyes, and the wetness causing the robe to cling to her sexy curves.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Sister by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:47 PM