Adultery Was Intruder Unwelcome by rupanita-Completed
"Ohhhh..." she said with a shudder.

"You like to have those tits played with, huh?"

"Yes! Play with my tits!"

Precum was drooling from the end on Amit's pink prick. He cursed his body for it's betrayal. He noticed that the forward movement of the Black man's cock had stopped in Anita's gash. Amit knew that the Black had hit bottom. There was still two full inches of unused cock left! The Black made Anita rise fully so that there was a plonk sound and then pulled her down when it went in smoothly. Amit was surprised that Anita increased the tempo with each thrust. Within minutes the thrusts were so pronounced that her bare breasts were bouncing and the cock was almost fully inside when Anita banged down on it with her body weight. Her painted toes were flexed handling most of the movement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Anita wailed.

She looked sadly at Amit, who's hand had subconsciously moved to stroke his own erection. "I'm so sorry, Amit! I can't help it! Please forgive me!"

"I forgive you, love," he responded in a whisper. Sweat dripped from the burglar's chin and he seemed to be lost in concentration as he jack-hammered the young wife. A ring of foam formed at the base of his cock at it's deepest marking. He savaged Anita's swinging tits.

At last, he gave a mighty thrust and hugged Anita with his hands while he buried his face between her breasts. His thrusts became ragged, then slowed. Amit knew that the Black had drained his balls deep into his wife's pussy. Anita's body writhed beneath the burglar. She forced herself back against his cock and wiggled her ass uncontrollably. Gasping for breath, the Black finally slid his slackening erection from her ruddy cunt.

"No..." Anita protested softly.

Amit looked down at his hand and realized that he had cum. A modestly riverlette of frosty white liquid drained down his knuckles. The Black's cock hung limply from his crotch. It was glistening with his own discharge and Anita's natural lubricant. Even now, with it limp, it was a massive organ.

"Get up!" he ordered Anita between gasps.

"It would be unfair not to let the man not fuck his own wife. Hey, come and fuck her or your dick will feel bad." He motioned with his gun. " And you, Miss. How about a little blow job? I am not likely to return soon to fuck you again though I am sure you will miss me so...."

He positioned himself on the table and beckoned Anita who was absolutely nude.

"Come come, I don't have all the way." As Anita moved gingerly towards her, he bent down and took her thick erect nipple in his mouth and gave a strong suck.

"Ouch" Anita squealed with pain and pleasure.

"Quick." He snarled menacingly.

Anita bent down and rolled the foreskin back with her hand as she felt Amit's cock entering her wet pussy."Hey, young man. Watch your Miss's movements and synchronize your cock with that. As Anita started sucking the thick cock only half of which she was able to take in her mouth, Amit started fucking the well fucked pussy of his wife.

"Different, isn't it? Wet pussy? Enjoy it. Quick girl." He said as Anita increased the pace. Anita was bobbing her head up and down faster, fucking him with her mouth and stopping periodically. It was now she who was feeding off his massive cock. Finally he said "I'm cumming baby...now arghhhhhhhhhh."

The powerful strong eruptions almost gagged her. She involuntarily wanted to withdraw but his hand held her head in place so that she ended up swallowing a good amount of it since there was no other option..

"You haven't come? Forget it. Fuck her at leisure at night. Your little missus is gonna show me where the jewelry be. You stay right there, white boy, or I cap the bitch."

"Do as he says, Amit." She pleaded. Amit watched quietly as his nude wife surprisingly confident despite her nudity and the fact that she had recently been fucked accompanied the burglar.

As soon as Amit heard them on the second-story floor he ran for the kitchen phone.

"Damn" he thought. "The line's cut!"

Maybe Anita had her cellular phone in her gym bag! Amit began fishing through her sweaty gym clothes when something caught his eye. He lifted a Polaroid picture from Anita's gym bag and stared at the image with disbelief. There was Anita, in her workout duds, standing next to the burglar. Only now, the burglar was dressed in tight shorts and had a red tank top with the words "Trainer" across the chest. From their smiles in the picture it was obvious to Amit that they were quite friendly. Amit was confused. Why did Anita not tell the man she knew him. That would have scared him. He hurriedly kept the stuff back. When Anita returned to the kitchen she collapsed at Amit's feet.

"Oh my God! I thought it would never end! He left by the back gate dear. We are free of him."

"I should call the security officer, dear," Amit said, running his hand over Anita's head.

"No! You can't! I mean, he knows where we live and he might come back! Let's just try to forget that this ever happened. Okay?" Amit looked down at his beautiful wife. He could see a pool of foamy cum forming on the floor under her pussy. He thought she had never looked sexier.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Intruder Unwelcome by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:43 PM