Adultery Was Intruder Unwelcome by rupanita-Completed
The Black turned Anita to face the table then leaned her forward. Her breasts mashed flat against the table top. She was chewing on one knuckle.

"Anita..." Amit said meekly.

"Oh, Amit. I'm so sorry..." she moaned.

Amit was perplexed. Anita never seemed to abandon herself during sex and, quite frankly, never seemed all that interested in sex in the first place. Now she was moaning like a cat in heat with this stranger pawing her private parts. Amit could smell her lubricated labia and could hear the increasing wet sounds on the Black's thick fingers working her vulva. At last the Black backed away from Amit's wife. Amit gasped when he saw the distinct outline of the burglar' bulging erection through the material of his sweat pants. Anita twitched on the table, her rump rising and falling at if to some arousing music.

"See this, young man? This is what a thick cock is!"

The burglar kept the gun trained on Amit and tugged down his sweat pants with his free hand. His unbound cock suddenly cleared the waist of his pants and sprung out from his body and bobbed obscenely. Amit couldn't believe his eyes. The man's penis was at least nine inches long and at thick as Anita's wrist. It had a slight upwards curve to it. The Black massaged his cock with his free hand, pulling the foreskin back and forth. Amit could almost feel it vibrate in the air, much like the way a fine bass guitar is felt rather than heard.

The Black pulled down her jeans to reveal her shapely ass. Smiling wickedly, he ripped the delicate pink lace panties from her and tossed them at Amit's face. The panties hit them and slipped away. Amit could feel the cool air on his cheeks from Anita's damp panties.

"Don't do this, please! I'll pay you anything!" Amit pleaded. The burglar only smiled and worked his horse cock to rock hardness. He them positioned it at Anita's pouty pussy. Her eyes suddenly opened and she rose on her palms to look back over her shoulder. Her gasp sent shivers of fear down Amit's spin.

"I can't take that! Please...." she begged.

The burglar ignored her pleas and slipped his cock-tip up and down her groove. She shuddered involuntarily and moaned again, loudly. Amit suddenly became aware of an odd feeling. Looking down into his lap he saw that his own penis was fully erect and lifting Anita's torn panties. His heart leapt into his throat. How could this be?

"Hey! Look at your dick, young man! You sure are enjoying it. And why not? When your girl is! I always like girls who keep their pussies trimmed and shaped. Always prepared. And you, girl, kick off your sandals. I like my girls barefooted especially when they have fuckable feet." the Negro boomed.

Anita bent down to unbuckle her sandals and as she did so she dreamily opened her eyes and regarded her husband's erect cock. She narrowed her eye brows and looked at it with mixed feeling. The burglar slipped an inch of his bloated cock into Amit's wife's snug snatch. Anita's eyes clenched and she hissed through her grinding teeth.

"Tell me you want it!" the burglar commanded.

"Please... don't fuck me..." Anita hissed.

"Say it!"

"I... I want your cock... please," Anita said softly.

"No. Say it loud. Say it with feeling!"

"I... I want your Black cock!" she hissed.

"Go on!"

"I want your big Black cock in me. I want to feel you deep in my belly!"

"You're a natural, kid," the Black laughed." But I guess we should do it the proper way especially since your husband is enjoying it so much."

He placed his butt on an armless chair and beckoned Anita towards him.

"Okay, you'll come here, hold my dick, rub it against your pussy lips and girl, you are so lucky you will get to ride it. Now be quick."

Her barefeet making no noise Anita moved reluctantly towards him. She caught hold of his dick and as instructed rubbed it against her pussy. Amit watched spellbound, his erection growing harder. Anita was so engrossed that she did not notice that her bare breasts were right next to the man's lips.

He took her pretty face in his hands and forced his mouth on her. She tried to avoid it but he was much too strong. He drove his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue, he withdrew and kissed her with loud smooching sounds. He held her hair and held it in a tight bunch as with his free hand he squeezed her soft swollen breasts. Anita felt the heat of his blood engorged penis between her thighs and with every slight movement, felt it inch closer and closer to her pussy.

As he sucked her taut nipples haltingly and slathered her breasts with his hot tongue, she felt the knob of his dick begin to spread her pussy open and begin it's journey into her. It hardly met any resistance with all the juices that flowed freely inside her and Anita felt her walls stretching as he filled her up slowly.

He continued kissing her and playing with her lush tits while he drove his cock deep into her and filled her aching pussy with his cock.

He then bared his teeth and slowly caught the thick nipple between his teeth. Anita gasped and he laughed and he now sucked it fully. Looking towards Amit he laughed. " This is one of the juiciest nipples I have sucked. You are a lucky man."

He kept the revolver on one side and with both hands caught hold of her buttock cheeks pulled them so that his cock was firmly and fully inside Anita's pussy.

Anita squealed. It was too thick and long. He laughed. "Take it easy, babe. Okay, you regulate the tempo while I concentrate on your tits."

The resistance of her tight vagina caused his long cock to bend and buckle, but slowly almost the entire length was embedded in her pussy. Anita moved her ass from side to side and up and down, trying to accommodate the massive invader. It was obvious that while the thick cock was inside she was kind of restless and was involuntarily moving up and down and the motion was that of fucking it. Keeping the muzzle pointed at Amit he reached up with his free hand and cupped one of Anita's swinging breasts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Intruder Unwelcome by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:42 PM