Desire towards low class people
hi all , i am manju 38 , i look like actress jothika, married with handsome guy who is doing textile business with good profit , i have two kids and stay with my FIL and MIL.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

our sex life is not boring but i have some desire , attention towards low class ugly fellows , yes ! because an incident completely changed my desire.

one fine day , i was getting ready for my friend family function , being from upper middle class family , i wore a modern saree , which was transparent and stylish , applied makeup kit , i told myself to my image in mirror " looking gorgeous "

i started my hyundai creta , i reached half way to marriage hall , but my car back Tyre got punctured ,however i managed to park my car road side , i try to inform my hubby to solve this issue but no network . i was searching ola and uber but unfortunately my network  not working. yes i was in outer from my city .

at 6.30 pm , i was searching for buses nearly half hour . luckily one auto came towards me , i signaled my hand , he stopped his auto , but back seat was occupied by two persons who look like ugly bald strong fellows, i asked auto driver to drop , he asked his passengers the happily allowed me . the two guys adjusted their position allowed me to sit inside.

i knew i would reach after 45 min travel to my destination , i have no option but to travel with these guys . i was sitting corner with two guys suddenly one person stopped auto in road side and passed his urine near auto , it was disgusting to me. after that he asked to sat middle , i asked why , he told his stop would came in few min ,  i have no option i sat between two guys , auto started

both guys were brushing their arms with my arms , unfortunately thunder with lightning came , rain started , the guys covered auto mats , driver stopped auto because of train gate closed for passing train

right side guy took his hand placed over my shoulder but not touched me , i knew he signaled other guy something , left side guy slowly rubbing his leg with my left leg,

my anger level increases , right guy placed his palm in my knee i was ready to shout him , left side guy used his elbow to touch my waist . oucchhhh ! noooo its my weak point

slowly my anger was reducing , he slowly scratched his elbow on my waist , my rose lips slowly opened and my eyes slowly closing , right side guy scratching my knee with his palm.

both were placing their heads slowly on my shoulders. i did not know how i allowed them , these guys took me.
right guy slowly placed his palm over my right boob and pressed. left guy slowly caressing my waist , both lips were tasting my neck region.

both took my hands and placed it over their shoulders. left guy caressing my jelly belly , right guy slowly removed my saree and placed his palm over my boob started pressing.

auto guy could not see us because mats should covered all sides.i felt chill on my neck bcoz left guy started licking and towards his tongue to my ear lobes , he beautifully circling my ear lobes using tongue and whispered " tasty "

right guy was busy to open my blouse , left guy circling my navel with his finger and circling my ear using tongue. wow i love left guy his activities were slow and enjoy well. right guy opened my blouse , he sucking my neck and pressing boobs over bra

left guy kissed my ear , my chin , my cheek , and bite my cheek, aaahhhhhhhh , left guy activity made me horny as well . right guy rough palm scratching and pulling my boobs

auto started ........

but the guys never stopped their work.

will i continue guys !!!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Desire towards low class people - by krishchennai - 26-10-2019, 08:26 AM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by vivababa - 26-10-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by Wtf99 - 26-10-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by kalodagh - 26-10-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by kalodagh - 27-10-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by vivababa - 27-10-2019, 02:22 AM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by qazmlp - 28-10-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by xbiilove - 02-11-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by spring - 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by sexbomb - 06-11-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Desire towards low class people - by Raj28 - 07-11-2019, 03:21 PM