Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi gave he phone to Sharmaji and he returned to her after unlocking.
While dialing his number she asked Sharmaji.

Arathi: Sharmaji. Whether someone can buy a dress for me.
Sharma: I will tell Shambu.
He got up from the bed and walked near to door. He called Shambu. Shambu came near door. He didn't let him come inside the room.
Sharma: Go and get a sari & couple of ladies track pants and T-shirts from PL textiles.
Shambu : Ok
he turn and about to go suddenly Sharmaji called him
Sharma: Where are you going? Do you what size and colour of her choice? Go and call from shop.
Shambu: Ok sir. I will call you after reaching shop.
Shambu knows that he doesn't want to hear from Arathi about her size. He knows each and every part of her body. He decided to call Sharmaji after reaching shop. if not, there is a scope of doubt in mind of Sharmaji.

Mean while Sharmaji was in door. Priya open a message in his phone from Deepak. The massage make her more angry with Deepak. '' Hope you enjoyed my gift Arathi, more than money'' .

Arathi needs to know the situation and she called him.
Deepak: Oh! Sharmaji. Good morning. So late to get up. Hows your sleep
Arathi: Not Sharmaji here.
Deepak: Hey sweety. Where are you ? You are in Sharmaji office. I was worried about you yesterday. I am still on my way. I checked into a hotel and slept due to tiredness. I am sorry for calling you in hotel number. When you reached hotel back yesterday?

Arathi got her temper high by hearing his story. She didn't react to him. She wants to come out of this mess and take revenge in him.
Arathi: No. I didn't went back to Hotel. I stayed in Sharmaji guest house.
Deepak: Any problem to you ? ( he asked in worried sound with a smiling face)
Arathi: Nothing. My phone doesn't have signal. Worried about Anshu. Whether he called you ?
Deepak: He calls, I inform him that you are in meeting and not able to pick calls.
Arathi: when you reach here?
Deepak:I will reach by evening.
She disconnected the call and dialled her home number. The phone was picked by her father-in-law. She spoke with him and Anu before disconnecting the phone.
Sharmaji noticed her speaking to Anu. After the phone got disconnected he asked her
Sharma: Who was in otherside.
Arathi: Anu, My daughter
Sharma: You are married ?
Arathi: What you think Sharmaji ? I delivered a child before marriage.
Sharma: No like that. I mean you don't look like a mother.

Sharma was thinking about her and he got angry with Deepak for not mentioning the facts.
Arathi: What are you thinking. Oh! You are not expecting it.
Sharma : No I was thinking , how could there is no milk in your boobs.
Arathi: You didn't suck it properly Sharmaji.
Arathi also got surprised by the fact that she felt her boobs emptied. She can't figure out how it happen. Deepak was the person who does for her every time apart from Anu.
Sharma wants to ask her details but suddenly his mobile rings in Arathi hand and he saw the name Kripal. Arathi hand over the phone to Sharma. She found the comfortableness of her presence in Sharma eyes and she walked to bathroom to get fresh.

Arathi saw her dress in bathroom. She got surprised by seeing her lingerie in bathroom. She immediately remove her short pants and found that she is wearing someone else underwear. She removed and throw it immediately. She went and took it and found some stain of sperms in underwear as well as cheap quality garment. Arathi felt nervous due to the lack of memories about when she wear?, who gave it? Where she found? What happen yesterday. She was sure about some thing has happen yesterday. Looking at mirror, she saw reddish colour around her nipple area. Some one has sucked it very hard. Is it Sharmaji ? She prayed that it should not by some one other than Sharmaji. She can't imagine herself of any such incident of been fucked by his guards. She made herself believe that Sharmaji fucked her while sleeping. The door is opened by Sharmaji in front of her means no one came to room. In her distant memories, she has some sort of memories of coming back to room.
Arathi cried by looking at mirror. She closed her face with her palm and cursed for her foolishness. She felt guilty in cheating Anshu and believing Deepak. She understand that she is going into deep trouble and need to come out. Arathi decided to ask Sharma to help her to come out of mess. She was not listening to happening around.
She remove her hand when someone hugs her from behind. She saw Sharmaji in her back.
Sharma: What happen. Why you are crying. ( he kept his both hands in her boobs)
Arathi: I need to go home. Have to reach home tonight.( She was crying while telling)
Sharma: why not. If you wants to go, no one will stop you. Is there any problem in home. ( he pressed her boobs and asked)
Arathi put her body to Sharmaji body.
Arathi: I will get into trouble. I betrayed my family.
Sharma thought that she came with her will. He was not aware about her love towards Deepak.
Sharma: Don't worry we will manage today also.
Arathi: Please let me go
Sharma: Arathi, You are not going today. I am not done with you. My boys will bring your bag from hotel and will drop you in airport tomorrow ( His sounds was rude). Is that clear.
Arathi got afraid by his tone.
Arathi: Please , I beg you. You do what you want and let me go.
Sharma: What you mean by do what I want. Deepak send you here. He told me that you are looking for career and need my help. Don't show the attitude of typical Savitri lady. You are not that type girl, we both knows that. Why this drama.
Arathi: Yes.. I know. I did it without any choice. ( she decided to use Deepak name)
Sharma: Yes. I know you want your career uplift and you compromise.
Arathi: No.. Deepak forced me to do so.
Sharma: Understand, You are fucking around with him and he might blackmail you.
Arathi: Not like that. ( she told the story of Anshu and Deepak) my husband owe 2 cr with Deepak and he blackmail me with that. ( She twisted the story in favour her and made Sharma believe that she was tricked by Deepak)

Sharma: Do you have any choice other than this.
Arathi: No
Sharma: Then what else to do. ( Sharma didn't show any sympathy towards her)
Arathi: He is fooling you also.
Sharma: What fooling. ( Arathi knows the Deepak plan. His first plan is to limit money giving to Sharma and get his company name to final list. He will throw more money to get the tender favourable for him. He never give respect to Sharma while discussing with Arathi and many time he used bad words on him but she noticed that he always give respect, while discussing about the finance team which will give final approval. From Sharmaji communication she guessed the person name is Kripal)
Arathi: He want to limit funds to you and bribe more to finance department. He always tell that spending money on your department is waste.
Sharma: He is in touch with Kripal ? ( she find his tone become angry. She smiles)
Arathi: I don't have much idea. We came to give you money and finalize our company name for final list.
Sharma: Lets me see what that bastard do.
Arathi felt pain in her boobs due to his hands pressed her boobs very hard
Arathi: Ouch!!! please be slowly. Its paining..
Sharma realized and released the pressure on her boobs. His Lund poke her ass.
Sharma: why you telling this to me.
Arathi: I feel you could able to save me from Deepak.
Sharma: I don't have time for bitches.
Arathi felt humiliated by hearing bitch but she smiles.
Arathi: What else can I do.
Sharma was still angry on Deepak and scared some sort of scandal or trap on him. He felt some thing strange in her. Any trap behind this ? Or that bastard want to reduce the amount giving to me.
Sharma decided to have a quick enquiry on her.
Arathi: What are you thinking. I know you don't believe me. You can check with Deepak indirectly.
Sir, You asked him more money and tell him to return my house paper to Anshu for approving his company. This is a prestigious tender for him and he will get good money out of this deal. Tell him to give more money to you rather than other department.
Sharma: What is his plan for Kripal.
Arathi: Deepak respect him and ready to give 6 Cr to him.
Sharma: Oh!! what is the return expected.
Arathi: Nothing less than 50 cr. He can afford more. He will do it.
Sharma: You are betraying the person who believe you..
Arathi: Deepak doesn't believe anyone. He will behind money. I found you as genuine & kind man, that is the reason for telling you truth and that son of bitch doesn't deserve it.
Sharma: Come will have brunch.
Arathi: Let me have bath. Whether your guard brought my dress.
Sharma: Shambu might me reaching soon. He called me and I gave him instructions. ( he winked ) You lock the bathroom and have bath. Let me check. I will send it.
Arathi closed the door and started bathing. Sharma went to living room.
Shambu brought the dress. Sharma told him to keep it in room or keep it near the bathroom door. Sharma's mind was fully about the truth. He decided to make Deepak pay for messing with him. He finds his head pain and order his servant to perform a head massage. He called his secretary and told him to get the details about Arathi.
Shambu closed the door after entering the bedroom. He he open the textile cover contain the bra and lingrie of Arathi as well as the Track and Tshirt. He took one set of each and went near bathroom. He knock the door.
Arathi though of Door knock by Sharma and she opens. She stunned for few seconds by seeing Shambu and closed the door immediately.
Shambu: Mam. Why you closed. Sharmaji is in living room. I brought your dress and under garments.
Arathi: Why you didn't call instead of knocking.
Shambu: Mam. I knock it to see you. Sharmaji will not come here soon. I would like to see you in this lingerie. Please check this. Whether this is as per you told me yesterday night?
Arathi shocked by his words. She understand that there is some thing happen between them.
Arathi: You keep it in floor. I will get it. Please go out of the room.
Shambu: Please for one time. I will go immediately after watching you in Bra and Lingerie. You showed me by wearing panty of Chandrika ( Prostitute) left in my room but you were not looking good at that cheap underwear. Hows your hand now and back pain now.
Arathi understand that he explore her yesterday.
Arathi: You go now. Will discuss later.
Shambu: Don't worry Mam.
Arathi: Give the dress and go. This is not the time.

Shambu disappoint and left the room.
She heard the door closing sound. She open the door and took the dress.
She like his selection. The dress was moderate fitting for her.
She dressed well and went to living room.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife - by mindset00007 - 24-10-2019, 10:59 PM