Adultery Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita-Completed
"I can see that you are enjoying this and I am glad. Is it okay with you if I ask you to return this favour too?" Dileep asked.

Sonali smiled and with her eyes still closed locate his erect cock. She recalled her own revulsion when Subhash had forced her. She bent down and kissed the tip of it. Thereafter she opened her mouth and gingerly took the head in her mouth. She just sucked on the head for a little while but she could feel that Dileep was getting impatient. He wanted her to take his full cock in her mouth.

Sonali's soft, naturally pink lips closed around the head of Dileep's cock. She felt it begin to enlarge even more as her tongue moved along the shaft. Sonali moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Dileep's cock continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cocksucking mouth aroused him further. She could feel the light prick of his black pubic hair inches from her cocksucking lips.

Sonali knew that now there was no way she could turn back from what she had brought upon herself. At times she wanted to see what time it was lest Amar return while she was merrily being fucked.

Dileep now concentrated on her breasts after positioning himself between her legs. His cockhead was very lightly embedded in the folds of her pussy lips. His actions in teasing the breasts was driving her virtually insane. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her. After about five minutes of tantalizing teasing she decided that enough was enough. She placed one hand behind his head and pulled it so that her erect nipple went into his mouth where he bit it lightly with his teeth. Her other hand went to Dileep's buttocks and a light pull on her part made his cock enter her tight and very slippery pussy. As he entered her he immediately withdrew and then started fucking her by withdrawing fully and inserting fully. She could feel his testicles clapping against her buttocks.

"Ahh!" she exclaimed as she climaxed and pulled Dileep tightly over her. Her ankles were locked over his back and her heels were digging into his tail bone ensuring the deepest possible penetration possible. They both stayed there very still for about five minutes.

"You are a combo of three things. You are very tight, very wet and my God, you are really hot in there. Nature is wonderful coz cute girls like you are capable of multiple orgasms. " Dileep said. She found it very nice to be addressed as a girl instead of as a woman.

Meanwhile Dileep moved his finger up and down her belly, gently caressing it. He kissed her neck and gently sucked on the skin. His finger was encircling her deep navel and he slowly licked up to her ear and then down back to her neck. He then blew a warm breath on the wet skin and gently pressed his finger into her navel.

"You have such lovely breasts. Amar is a lucky man." Dileep's eyes were filled with a lust and fire Sonali had not seen before.

He moved his hand to her breasts and fondled it tenderly. He closed his thumb and finger around the nipple whereas his other hand took both her hands abover her head and he held both her wrists with one hand.Then he pinched almost violently. Another sharp jolt seemed to go through Sonali's body. He squeezed her nipple again, hard. Her pussy reacted with an involuntary spasm. She fought to free her wrists from his grip. But he was too strong. He started kissing the soft flesh of Sonali's breasts aggressively, sucking in the skin and biting them. He was leaving bite marks on her breasts. What was Amar going to say Sonali thought but she was too aroused to care. His free hand cupped her breast and he took the nipple in his mouth. His mouth was so hot, she felt it would burn her skin. He sucked in her breast as much as he could and licked his tongue all over the nipple. He pulled his head back, letting the breasts slip out, till the nipples was between his teeth and then he gently bit on it. Shots of pain as well as pleasure rippled though her body and another moan escaped her mouth.

Dileep heard it and then moved to her other breast. Sonali looked down and saw that the first breast was shiny, read and puffy from Dileep's aggressiveness. By this time my pussy was so wet that drops of my juices were tricking out of my pussy and down my thigh. Dileep continued his onslaught on her other breast, sucking on it, pulling on it, biting it.

"You liked that didn't you?" Dileep asked letting my breasts out of his mouth. Both her breasts were now completely red and swelled, and moving up and down with each breath. She looked at Dileep who also breathing heavier than before and had a lusty smile.

Now Dileep lay on his back and pulled her over him. Her luscious breasts were on his chest, his cock buried deep inside her pussy due to her weight and both her legs were apart;her feet placed near his hip bone one on each side and her hands over his ears so that she could guide her tongue or breasts into his mouth. She was busy exploring his mouth with her tongue, alternating it by offering her nipples to him which his mouth had no hesitation in grabbing.

Dileep carried on chewing her erect nipples which were now pinkish red but she was past caring. This carried on for a while. Dileep smiled as Sonali started riding his cock getting up and coming down with a force. She reached yet another climax just as Dileep was discharging inside her. As Dileep's cum kept discharging into her pussy, Sonali flexed her cunt muscles, trying to milk every drop from him. She moved her pelvis upward once more again to catch the full force of his jerking, shuddering cock as it continued to spew out the full load of his hot seething sperm into her greedily drinking vagina. She bent down and kissed Dileep as her body shook uncontrollably from the final orgasm he had given her.

She was bathed in his sweat and her own and was too exhausted to get up and they both lay within one another's arms for almost fifteen minutes which were punctuated by Dileep's light nibbles on her erect nipples wherein he would hold it between his teeth and give a light tug. She was too tired to chide him. So exhausted was she that she was beyond caring as to who would arrive.

After a while Sonali got up and went into the bathroom and stood under the shower for ten minutes. Suitably refreshed she emerged to find that Dileep was not on the bed. She put on a T shirt and a pair of shorts without any undergarments. Dileep was in the drawing room fully dressed.

"Not bad. You have been so good that I am seriously thinking of giving up the idea of marriage. I mean sex with you is really sex and I would rather have this sort of sex once a year as compared to just fucking lousily every day. And the way you took charge... that was something"

"Come on!" Sonali blushed "Main ne koi charge nahi liya. Jo bhi kia aapne kia(I did not take any charge. Whatever happened was done by you)

"Okay. You are saying that because you think its not good for good girls to be active in bed."

Sonali remained quiet for a while, then said "I am confused. I mean I don't think I should allow you to fuck me on a regular basis while keeping Amar in the dark."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:39 PM