Adultery Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita-Completed
"Dileep Bhaiya, just hold it. Kya hai apke mann mein (What is it that you have in mind?) Sonali said

"I will be frank with you. Till Subhash did what he did, I had never seen you that way. But after that day when I saw your pussy and fucked you, I have just not been able to get over you."

"Please don't do this Dileep Bhaiya. Wo hamari majburi thee ( That was something that was forced upon us.) "she whispered.

"Do what, Sonali?" Dileep whispered with a smile.

"Main janti hoon ke uss din jo hua hum dono ki marzi ke khilaf tha issliye main ne bura nahi mana. ( I know that whatever happened that day was against our wishes so I did not feel bad)" she pleadingly whispered. "Lekin jaan boojh ke aisa karna kya theek hoga?( But would it be right to do all this knowing fully well what we are going to do?)

"Of course it will be. I want this and I know you want this," Dileep replied soothingly. "You are not a virgin. I have already fucked you once no matter what the circumstances so why not do the same thing with our consent so that we may enjoy without that guy keeping a track of the shape of your pussy or my cock."

Recalling the absurdity of the situation Sonali managed a smile.

Sonali laughed " Lekin Aap to Ruchi se pyar karte hain na. But you love Ruchi."

Dileep nodded.

Sonali carried on "Agar apki uss se shadi ho jati hai main usko bataun ke aapne mujhe ......" ( If you get married to her should I tell her that you ..... me."

"Teasing me? Why don't you say the full word? Sonali, open your mouth. " Dileep said.

Sonali complied. By this time Dileep's right hand was on her pussy pressing the mound. As she opened her mouth he thrust his tongue inside and with both his hands held her head and kissed her violently.

He then withdrew his tongue, looked into her eyes. "Return the favour."It appeared to be more of a command than a request.

"And if you tell Ruchi that I have been fucking you, she might not get married to me. In that case I will have to fuck you more frequently...say at least two times every week. Since I don't go to the office like Amar I can easily come during the day. So its upto you. If you want me to carry on fucking you tell her. So tell me what will you do."

Sonali did not know what to reply. She just shook her head as his hands slid down to her back and he pulled her close to him. Her erect nipples pressed into his muscular chest and Sonali too started exploring the inside of his mouth with her tongue. He then picked her up in his arms walked to their( Amar and Sonali's) bed and put her there. He then peeled off the nightie off her shoulder over her breasts right down to her hip. Now unless Sonali lifted her hips the nightie could not get off her. Sonali was blushing furiously and her pinkish brown nipples were majestically erect. She closed her eyes and lifted her hips. Within no time she was as naked as she was the other day.

"I am happy that you wear nothing inside. Whats the point in having a lovely body if one can't show it off, albeit accidentally? Another thing. Although somewhat crude but have you heard the saying that if something is inevitable, its wise to enjoy it. You of course are a lovely girl and bang is something that I consider sickening. It is for a man to know when the female really finds him repulsive. I happen to know your feelings so please enjoy what is going to happen."

Sonali could hear him stripping. Then there was silence for perhaps a minute. She hoped that he was not a maniac. She wondered whether she should open her eyes. Her hands were free. Then she felt Dileep's warm tongue over the nape of her neck, right down to the ample cleavage. The tongue then moved to the aerolas carefully avoiding the aching and erect nipples that were begging to be sucked. The tongue again went to her mouth and plied it open. Her tongue was sucked; hard. She too reciprocated. He licked every portion of her face and special attention was paid to the earlobes and the inner ear. His hands were on her hips and the tongue was now exploring her belly button, then down until he was sucking the vertical line of hair that she maintained over the opening of her pussy which with sheer excitement was very wet. Involuntarily she started thrusting her hip upwards.

She waited in anticipation for him to go to her pussy but he reversed the direction. His tongue was now at her toes, the sole of her feet, teasing and disturbing the anklets and then a slow upwards motion of licking her inner thighs. He again stopped at the entry of the pussy. By now Sonali's moans were clearly signifying her desire to get fucked.

"I guess its time to fuck you." Dileep said in a whisper.

Sonali kept quiet.

"You have no problems with that?" Dileep's voice was still a whisper.

Sonali again maintained the silence.

He then took a deep breath of Sonali's pussy odor, savoring its smell. Then he extended his tongue and took his first taste of Sonali's luscious cunt. The flat of his tongue swept between her tight cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat. Almost against her will, her hand moved behind his head.

"No, please keep your hands where they were. " Dileep commanded. " This is much better. Something that we missed that day."

His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth.

Sonali moaned and squirmed in delight. He moved to her open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of her glistening cunt. He tongue fucked her hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck, driving her wild with his thrusting tongue. He loved the way her silken thighs clenched around his face knowing she loved the way he sucked her cunt, even if she didn't say so. Her juices flowed freely from her pulsing cunt into his mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:38 PM