Adultery Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita-Completed
Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend Ch. 02

After a busy day, Amar and Sonali were lying in bed. Both of them were topless. Amar was wearing his boxer shorts and was reading a magazine whereas Sonali clad in a panty was knitting something; perhaps a sweater. Suddenly she noticed that from the sides of his eyes he was trying to catch a glimpse of her bare breasts. She got the hint and snuggled upto him.

"Tell me, love. All well? Something on your mind?" She asked him as her hand slid inside his shorts and she played with his semi erect cock.

"Well, I did have a thought cross my mind, but I'm not sure how you'd feel about this one." They both lay there silent for a moment, but Amar's cock started to stiffen in her hand.

"Are you going to tell me?" she asked. "Just go ahead and say it."

"Well, okay. But you'll probably think I'm crazy." He sounded a trifle hesitant.

"Just tell me. What is it?" Sonali said apprehensively. "Does it have anything to do with me?"

" Well, sort of. But it's upto you. Okay. Well, you know how much it would turn me on to watch you with another man. That is my ultimate fantasy."

"Oh!" Sonali heaved a sigh of relief. "Well, so it is mine and well, what gives us pleasure is okay with me and just to set your mind at rest let me tell you that I'm not against it," Sonali said.

"But I'm thinking of someone in particular. I'd like to watch Dileep fuck you. Just a fantasy."

Sonali sat up a bit and she noticed that Amar withdrew his hands from her breasts.

"Dileep? No harm in fantasies, is there? But unko to main Bhaiya kehti hoon ( But I address him as Bhaiya)" she said in an offish tone so that he may not feel bad. But this comment from her husband set her thinking. This was quite a coincidence that he had mentioned Dileep. That too after what had happened just about a week back.

"Of course no harm in fantasies. And so what if you call him Bhaiya. He doesn't become your Bhaiya.," Amar said.

"But why Dileep?"

"Well, why not? I agree that you don't know him too well but he is a nice guy. Girls usually find him attractive and you too had volunteered to help him by posing as his wife."

" I wish I had not but you must elaborate. I mean the situation where he fucks me should be such that things flow on their own. It should not be contrived." she said hoping to get more out of her husband.

"Of course not. As you said its just a wild fantasy. Dileep is a nice guy and that's it."

"He is a nice guy but are you sure about his fantasy? I mean if some such an opportunity comes across and I well, let him fuck me, you okay with it?"

Before Amar could reply, there was a telephone call and the matter just did not come up.

It was around 9 a. m when the door bell rang. Three days had passed since that night. Shekhar had gone to New Delhi for two days and was expected back by noon. The children had gone to school and Lakshmi, the maid was working in the kitchen.

Sonali got up and opened the door expecting it be the milkman. It was Dileep and this was his first visit after he had been forced to fuck her.

"Oh hello!" she said. "How are you?"

"Very fine. " He said "I .... Well, how are you? "

"Fine. Please come in. " Sonali said.

Dileep came inside and sat on a single sofa. Sonali too sat on a different chair. She was a bit uneasy since she was still wearing her peach coloured nightie but what the heck! After all this person had not only seen her naked just the other day but had also fucked her though the circumstances were somewhat unsavory so it did not really make much of a difference. Since there was no common topic to discuss she asked Lakshmi to prepare two cups of tea after which she could leave. The tea came in no time and Lakshmi seemed poised to leave. Sonali wanted to ask her to stay around till Dileep left but Lakshmi appeared to be in a hurry while Dileep appeared to be fully relaxed.

The tea was kept on the table. Sonali asked Dileep to start but he appeared to be lost in some thoughts. Sonali picked up her cup, took a sip and kept it back on the table. Instead of taking a sip from his cup, Dileep picked up Sonali's cup and took a sip from exactly where her lips had touched the cup. Sonali was at a loss for words.

"Why...why did you take a sip from my cup? Your tea is in a separate cup." She said.

"I know. Anyway. Please tell me why did Subhash ask me to do what I did." Dileep asked pointedly.

Sonali shrugged. " How do I know. He may be having voyeuristic tendencies. That's why people watch those X rated films."

"Yeah. Even I think so. But I will be honest with you. I enjoyed."

"Sure." She smirked.

"Sonali! Listen to me. Very carefully. You are a very good girl. You need to be loved. Not just by your husband who is my friend and so naturally I know him very well but by also by someone who ..... how should I put it!. "

"I.... . I don't understand. " Sonali stammered. Somewhere deep inside she was a bit afraid. "I am the wife of your friend."

"Of course you are. But you are a woman first. Let me see your hands. " Dileep said.

Sonali did not know what to do. Before she could give him her hands, he picked up her left hand.

"Very nice and soft. And these nails! Just the right length. Not too long, not too short. Just right to dig into somebody's back when you are in throes of passion. Right?" Dileep asked. He did not wait for any answer

"Okay, keep your foot here. " Dileep said leaving her hand and before she could act he bent down, picked up her bare foot and kept it on the table.

"Lovely feet. So pretty. And the silver nail polish is my favourite. But that day you were wearing red nail polish! Am I right? These are the two colours that drive me crazy. " He said. "I really like your payals. But main tere liye golden laya hoon ( But I have brought golden ones for you.)"

"No, no. There is no need for golden anklets. And whats the matter with you?" Sonali protested.

"Sonali, please let me do what I have come for." Dileep replied looking in her eyes and proceeded to untie the silver payals which he kept on the side table and tie the golden ones.

After tying the anklets his hands started sliding very slowly up her leg upto the knee. From there he brought his hand towards her inner thigh and again it proceeded upwards tantalizingly slowly. His other hand was at her bare arms also stroking slowly. Dileep's lips were coming close to Sonali's who was now reclining back. Soon he placed his lips on hers.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:38 PM