Adultery Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita-Completed
Subhash's tone was now not as soothing as it was but Sonali knew that now there was no way she could turn back from what she had brought upon herself. Subhash now concentrated on her breasts after positioning himself between her legs. His cockhead was very lightly embedded in the folds of her pussy lips. His actions in teasing the breasts was driving her virtually insane. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her. After about five minutes of tantalizing teasing she decided that enough was enough. She placed one hand behind his head and pulled it so that her erect nipple went into his mouth where he bit it lightly with his teeth. Her other hand went to Subhash's buttocks and a light pull on her part made his cock enter her tight and very slippery pussy. As he entered her he immediately withdrew and then started fucking her by withdrawing fully and inserting fully. She could feel his testicles clapping against her buttocks. God, what would Dileep be thinking!!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH . . ." she exclaimed as she climaxed and pulled Subhash tightly over her. Her ankles were locked over his back and her heels were digging into his tail bone ensuring the deepest possible penetration possible. They both stayed there very still for about five minutes.

"You are a combo of three things. You are very tight, very wet and my God, you are really hot in there. Nature is wonderful coz cute girls like you are capable of multiple orgasms." Subhash said.

Even in that disheveled state she found it nice to be addressed as a girl instead of as a woman. Subhash suddenly got up. "Well, that was good. I really do not know why you guys lied but well what is there more for me to say except for the fact that you do not get the house."

Sonali dressed up as Dileep watched. She was not feeling very comfortable and so hurriedly put on her skirt and thereafter started looking for her panty.

"You looking for something?" he asked.

"Yeah. I can't find my panty." She replied.

"Forget it! That guy would have taken it."

"Why the hell should he do that?" she wondered aloud.

"Well, some guys have a panty fetish." Dileep replied.

"That may be so but is this the way I travel home. Pantyless?" Sonali sounded aghast.

"I guess so and anyway who knows?"

"Yes. You are right." She said slipping her feet into sandals. "Lets go. God! He was so hairy."

"Sorry?"

"This guy Subhash. Hair all over the body and especially.... So prickly." Sonali said.

She appeared to be quite composed and Dileep could not help but admire her once again.

In the car he said, " Sonali, I am sorry, you had to get fucked twice over because of me."

"Its okay, Dileep. What has to happen has to happen. I am feeling bad that you did not get the house that you wanted be to be close to the girl you love. Do me a favour, Dileep. Don't tell Amar that you and Subhash fucked me. It will serve no purpose. I just hope I don't run into this guy again. It would be so embarrassing." She pressed his hand.

"I understand." Dileep replied.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:38 PM