Adultery Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita-Completed
"Make yourself comfortable. Sahib will join you shortly. Would you like some tea or coffee?" the man said.

"No, thanks." Dileep said for both of them. He was a bit apprehensive but Sonali's face was expressionless.

One heavily built, reasonably good looking man but one who was not in a particularly good mood emerged, "Hi! My name is Subhash. I had made it very clear that I would let it out only to married guys."

"Yeah! That's why we are here." Dileep replied uneasily. Something appeared to be wrong. Dileep felt that either this man had run into all the wrong guys since morning or he had taken a particular dislike to Dileep as soon as he had seen him. Dileep wondered why this man wanted his sister to be away from all guys.

"That's easier said than proved. Go ahead and prove that you're married? Then it'd be okay."

"How do we do that?" Dileep asked.

"Got a certificate?"

"Yes." He said producing the one that Amar had given him. He examined it for what seemed like an eternity, then folding it kept into his pocket.

Where did you go for your honeymoon? Subhash asked.

That one was easy, Dileep knew that Sonali and Amar had been to Goa and as he was about to reply Sonali said "Goa".

"Hmmm . . . where in Goa?" Subhash addressed his next question to Dileep.

Now Dileep had never been to Goa but had heard of Goa's famous Anjuna beach in conversation and so he said " We were at Anjuna beach for a week and then . . ."

Before he could complete Subhash interrupted "Is that correct Sonali?"

"Y...yess that's right Sonali said" though she had spent time at Colva beach and had only heard rumors that Anjuna beach was a NUDE beach.

"You guys appear to be a nice couple. Not the prudish sorts who are uncomfortable with nudity. I wanted broad minded guys, and since you guys have spent a week at Anjuna beach which is a nude beach you should be comfortable with nudity"

"We too are pretty broad minded,and we had a great time at Anjuna beach ." Sonali said.

"I repeat are you comfortable with nudity?" Subhash again asked pointedly.

Something was seriously wrong somewhere.

"Well, depends." Dileep said sheepishly.

He suspected that there was a trap somewhere and he wanted to get out but there appeared to be no way.

"Let me be frank with you since you appear to be good guys. Pardon me for using language that may seem slightly vulgar. I got a sis and she is good. Real good. Many guys want to get between her legs and I don't want any useless guys. So I want to be sure that the outhouse is given to someone who is actually married and has got a wife he fucks and keeps the husband satiated at all times so that he doesn't eye my sister. It's not that I want her to become a nun. Just that she should not go in for the wrong guys. Get It? Well, I can think of one way. How about you describe your wife's pussy. Then we can have a look to see if you got it right. That should do it."

"What do you mean?" Both Dileep and Sonali asked in unison

"Well, you must have seen it this morning. She's a pretty girl; prettier than most and has nice, dark eyebrows; well-developed breasts. Hopefully succulent nipples. What does her pussy look like?"

"I would rather not answer that question." Dileep said moving towards the door.

"I don't think you've got an option. If you try to get out of here this certificate will be handed over to the security officer. You will be behind bars for perjury. Your agitation has suddenly increased my suspicion. She is a pretty woman. She has a pussy. Tell us about it."

"W...why do you want to know about It?"

"Silly question! Once you describe it, we'll request her to show us her pussy. That's why I asked about nudity."

"You must be crazy . . . I will not undress before a total stranger" said Sonali looking aghast. She was so shy that even now if Amar sees her nude she blushes, after so many years of marriage.

" Those people at Anjuna were your relatives?" asked Subhash sarcastically.

" Well at that time it was the honeymoon spirit and the atmosphere was such . . . ohh what the hell let's get on with it" trailed off Sonali in a small voice (realizing that she was definitely getting into serious trouble now, but then she reasoned well if I have to just show my pussy and it helps Dileep in getting the house and his beloved what the hell let them see my pussy nobody else has to know about it. Also the thought of showing her pussy to someone other than her husband was unconsciously exciting her.)

Dileep looked over at Sonali; she just shrugged her shoulders as if to get on with it. He then tried to imagine what her pussy would look like. Her hair was naturally dark brown and he knew that she liked to sunbath a lot from what Amar had told him. All he could do was make a calculated guess.

"Fully shaved with a single steak of hair." Dileep said.

"Any thing else like a beauty spot. In a place where only her husband or someone who was very intimate could have seen it?" Subhash persisted.

"Well, no." Dileep said.

Subhash turned to Sonali, "Okay darling, show us the proof."

She hesitated her heart beating wildly, she knew Dileep was wrong and was frantically trying to think of an excuse at the same time a hot rush was creeping all over her, the excitement was gradually mounting as the naughtiness of the idea was driving it's way home into her psyche, her thoughts were broken into with Subhash's words "Come on, we haven't got all day."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:36 PM