Adultery Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita-Completed
"We thought we'd help you get your baby" they snorted.

"You are such bad girls! You did this deliberately! I hate you!"

In tears, Zoya stormed out of the toilets. She rushed over to where Rajan was holding the boarding passes, found hers and Salman's and dragged him to the gate without waiting for the others.

"What's wrong?" Salman wanted to know.

"Just come" she grunted at him, "I can't explain here."

Inside the plane, they found their seats with her at the window and him in the middle seat.

"So tell, please" pleaded Salman.

"Those bastards! They've been conning us all along."

"What do you mean?"

"Sumit and Rajan have never had vasectomies. They are as fertile as ever. And remember that I've been having fertility treatment. I'm probably pregnant by one of them, and they were deliberately trying to get me pregnant!"

As Salman absorbed this information, his prick came to instant life and tented his trousers. The memories of Sumit and Rajan servicing his wife flooded back and he thought of their seed competing inside her to find her waiting egg.

"I... I... I..." he stammered.

"Is that all you can say?" demanded Zoya.

His arousal burst through: "I wish I had known at the time!!!"

"You wish you had known!?." She looked down at his crotch and saw the evidence of his arousal. "My god!"

"Well you or rather we wanted a baby, and it's more safe and natural than in vitro fertilization " was all he could get out.

Suddenly, Zoya relaxed. She realized that she was not at all worried about carrying another man's baby. She had been subconsciously worried that Salman would not accept the baby, and that fear was gone.

With her relaxation, she giggled "I guess you're right at that! Did you arrange all this? That they should fuck me?"

"I swear I didn't know that they were fertile." Salman said.At just that moment, Ramita slipped into the aisle seat next to Salman.

"It seems like you've forgiven us!"

"I haven't forgiven you. You are still very mean. But your intentions were nice. But if Salman is not only unconcerned but even turned on by what has happened, I suppose I shall get over it and enjoy my baby."

"So I see," laughed Ramita, playfully putting her hand on Salman's visible erection.

She went on: " Both Sumit and Rajan had planned the vasectomy but due to some reason Sumit had to get it postponed. It. was then that we learnt that Zoya wanted to get pregnant so we decided why not help a good friend and in the process have some fun too. So we all agreed they could have one more chance... and then you came along, and this seemed too good an opportunity to miss... and we could even help you achieve your goal! As soon as we know you're pregnant, off goes Sumit for the vasectomy. But Sumit has a request for Zoya. He says that though he will not be in a position to produce babies, he would request her to please let him fuck her whenever they meet."

Zoya merely laughed unsure of whether she would really be pregnant.

A month later, Zoya's expected condition was confirmed. Soon they received a letter from Sumit and Ramita congratulating them. Among other things it said that they would always remember and cherish the times they spent together. It also said that it was extremely dignified, graceful and mature of Salman not only to have fun with them but to let Zoya get pregnant.

'Salman, though your sperm count may have been low but you have shown far more machismo than could be shown by other men. Though I may be the biological father but you are the real father. Except us, the truth will not be known to anyone. It would of course be a pleasure if you visit us for a holiday.'

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:32 PM