Adultery Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita-Completed
Still keeping his lips fixed to one of her nipples, Rajan used one hand to play gently with her pussy and clit, while using the other to strip off his own trunks. When he too was naked, he brought her hand down on to his rigid member, and she gasped, and even pulled away to be able to look. His cock was not much different in length from Salman's, but it was enormously thick! She couldn't close her hand around it. Would it even fit inside her?

But Rajan gave her no time to think. He now continued to tweak one nipple between his fingers as his lips worked across her belly and soon found her bush. He plunged in and soon had his tongue working along her pussy lips and teasing her clit. Zoya let out involuntary moans of intense pleasure.

She was soon SO-O-O-O-O ready. He stood up, spread her legs wide apart, and positioned his thick throbbing rod against her opening. She watched in fascination as it worked its way into her ever-stretching vagina. The sensation of complete fullness was exquisite! In the back of her mind, various thoughts flashed through her mind: She was being unfaithful to Salman for the first time; What if the others came in through the door now? Would his vasectomy really prevent his seed from getting into her womb. But the intensity of erotic feelings coursing through her chased these thoughts away, and she could only live for the thrill of the moment.

Soon his pubic bones were grinding against hers, and she could feel a first climax building. "Oh God ye-e-e-e-s; fuck me, fuck me hard. F-u-u-u-ck!" She hardly knew where these words came from as they were hardly part of her usual vocabulary, but she felt totally depraved at this moment, and wouldn't have cared if the others could see her now!

Rajan for his part was incredibly aroused by the manner in which this nearly virginal young wife was responding to him, and to the tight feeling of her vaginal walls working on his cock. He held on long enough for her to climax a couple more times, but by then his male juices were boiling over and with a loud series of grunts he unloaded into her willing womb.

As their passions receded, they shifted to lie side by side on the couch, still lightly caressing each other.

"Any regrets?" he asked.

"Nooooo. I should have but I just feel more satisfied than I've done in ages. Salman and I thought that you guys would try to screw me; and I suspect that he has already had it on with Ramita at least!"

"You got that right," laughed Rajan.

By the time the others returned, however, Zoya and Rajan had showered, and Zoya was wearing a light sundress. Salman looked at her to see if you could detect any signs, but she avoided direct eye contact as she spoke animatedly with Ramita and Payal. Salman did not miss Sumit giving Rajan a high five however.

- - -

All six went to a restaurant for dinner and then on to a bar. By the time they returned, they were all pretty sloshed.

Back inside the apartment, it was Payal who immediately raised the question of sleeping arrangements for this night. Salman and Zoya did look sheepishly at each other, and Zoya blushed.

Payal continued: "So I think Salman and I should take one bed in the main bedroom, and Sumit and Zoya the other. That way they can cross the last barrier by watching each other enjoying new experiences."

And so it was. Ramita was chumming so she and Rajan who was complaining of a headache disappeared to the smaller room which did not have a double bed but separate beds. Still Salman thought that it was quite cool on their part to sleep in another room with somebody else's spouse albeit on a separate bed.

Payal stripped unselfconsciously, and encouraged Zoya to do the same, which she did a little hesitantly, not entirely sure yet of Salman's reactions.

Initially she said that she would rather wear panties .But Payal would have none of it. "Nude and nothing else. That's how we sleep and that how we will sleep." And when Zoya did strip Payal did not miss the opportunity of praising her bald pussy.

But Payal gave Salman no time to think. She ripped his clothes off, and pulled him down on to the bed in a 69 position with her on top. He was vaguely aware of movement on the other bed, but could see nothing, and in any case the sensations of Payal's expert sucking on his shaft distracted him from anyone or anything else.

All he could hear was Ramita telling Zoya ' Hey, look what Payal is doing to your husband. You should be doing the same to Payal's husband.' It seemed that Ramita was back pretty quickly.

Payal responded' Ramita, stop teasing. And what are you doing here. Be with my poor husband. He has a headache. She will do to your husband what I am doing to hers. '

Ramita responded ' And what about Rajan?'

'You need not bother about him.' Payal said teasingly.'Naturally Zoya will take care of him too. Nature had made women that way. What say, Zoya?'

Zoya did not know what to say except for looking at Salman who was on the point of coming, when to his dismay Payal stopped sucking and sat up. He tried to pull her back down to no avail, and so sat up next to her, watching the action on the other bed.

By this time, Sumit who taking full advantage of Zoya's nudity and shaved pussy had started licking it casually and gently. Payal meanwhile was gently stroking Salman's dick, keeping him on an agonizing edge as they watched a nude Zoya somewhat unsure as to what would be happening., It was at this point that Salman first noticed Sumit's dick, and gasped! He had never realized that a human penis could get to that length. [Zoya was later to measure it at just under 30 cm (12 inches).] It also had a prominent upwards curvature which was to give Zoya considerable pleasure as it pleasured her G-spot.

Zoya felt her knees weaken as Sumit's tongue entered her pussy lips. He moves his hand back and grabbed her ass and then started rubbing her clit with his lips and fucking the pussy with his tongue. Zoya's pussy was flowing profusely and Sumit must have been gulping down every drop.

While she rolled around in ecstatic bliss, he moved his attention first to her full tits, flicking his tongue over the nipples and biting them slightly, and then to kissing her full on the mouth. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and moved between her thighs. He made her put her hands on his buttocks and while one of his hands was on her breast, with the other he guided his cockhead to her pussy.

His cock was touching her wet pussy and the heat emanating from it was incredible. Zoya was aware that she was being watched and she tried moving away from that huge male organ, but there was nowhere for her to go. Her legs were spread and open with his knees holding them apart. She felt the head of his penis slide across the mouth of her pussy. Her mind was somewhere between absolute panic and total lust. The head of his cock found its way between her cunt lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:29 PM