Adultery Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita-Completed
'You think that if I visit her when she is bathing she will come out nude?' Sumit asked tongue in cheek.

'That's not what I meant. I mean if ever you see her nude.'

'So, how should we go about it? Seriously I mean? Sumit asked her.

'As such you ignore everything I say but if it's a matter of fucking a girl, you are showing all seriousness. OK! We can go on a holiday and there while inhibitions are lost, you can fuck her. Of Course, I will have to let Salman fuck me too if he wants to. Its another thing that I won't conceive whereas Zoya will.'

'While the concept appears to be good, but don't you think its kind of odd. I mean to say that my position will be somewhat akin to that of a stud. Someone who is used to impregnate. Na?' Sumit said.

'My! You are getting all emotional. Look, nothing is good or bad. Our thoughts make them so. Why am I telling you to do it? Firstly you are a skilful lover. Secondly you are healthy and thirdly they need it. Suppose we don't do this and you don't fuck her. Then? How will she get pregnant. They will have to go to a doctor, who will take sperm from some unknown guy, plant it inside her etc. If you follow what I say she and Salman will have a baby without all these medical hassles. We are mature enough to keep this to ourselves. The baby will be lucky to have not two but four parents. He will be your and Zoya's child but ours too.'

'Lets see how things proceed.' Sumit said uncertainly.

'Of course.' She kissed her husband

Zoya of course had not told Salman that she had expressed her disappointment with the other two. However she did tell that Sumit and Ramita had been having sex before marriage as well. 'I must say they are cool.' Salman commented.

'So what? Had I not restrained you, you too were more than keen to fuck me.'

Just a week later came the invitation to join the others for a two-week holiday. They had booked a holiday apartment in Goa, and there was room for a third couple.

Both Salman and Zoya felt little thrills running through them as they pondered on the possibilities offered by two weeks in the same flat as Ramita and Sumit, Payal and Rajan. Back home in bed, they talked it through. In one sense they wondered whether they were getting into a position they might find hard to handle, but they also did not want to miss a chance of trying out their fantasies for real.

"Do you think they might try something on with us" wondered Zoya a little breathlessly. Salman did not share with her the fact that both Ramita and Payal had cornered him during the evening, and had rubbed his crotch while whispering something like: "I hope you agree to join us... we could have so much fun."

All Salman said was: "it's possible... does it scare you that our fantasies could happen?"

"It scares me a little, but it's also thrilling to play such a dangerous game." She did not tell Salman that Sumit had slipped his hand inside her top and bra while whispering: "I'm looking forward to seeing these little titties on the topless beaches!"

All she added to Salman was: "You just want the chance to get it off with Payal and Ramita, don't you?"

Salman reddened a little, and changed the subject to a more practical note: "If there's a risk of something, would you need to take precautions? After all, I might be firing blanks, but with your recent treatment you could be over-fertile." In fact, deep within himself, Salman felt a little thrill in thinking about the possibility of his wife risking pregnancy.

Zoya reassured him: "I had quite a chat the other day with Ramita and Payal, and it turns out that both Sumit and Rajan have had vasectomies after their three rapid fire children."

There was now an implicit acceptance by both not only that they were going to accept the invitation, and also that there would likely be some extra-marital adventures during that time. The fact that Zoya was perhaps keen or at least not unwilling to get fucked gave him a raging erection.

And so it was that a month later, all six settled into their seats on the charter flight to Goa. Salman and Zoya could hardly contain their sense of nervous excitement. Zoya was relieved that the timing worked out so that her period was just a few days past before they left, so this was one inconvenience she would not have to put up with during the two-week holiday. This would give her freedom to wear the two new bikinis she had bought, and which were skimpier by far than anything she had ever worn in public. She had felt deliciously naughty when she visited a cosmetic parlour to have a bikini wax that left her as bald as a baby in order to avoid any hair showing. Though she was not a prude but stripping off completely was something she had done for the first time. Besides her husband the only other person who had seen her nude was her doctor.

They were allocated seats in two 3-seat rows, but some way from each other. Somehow, it was organized that Salman sat in one row between Payal and Ramita, while Zoya was placed between Sumit and Rajan. As soon as they were airborne, the armrests were lifted. Salman was very conscious of Ramita's soft tit squeezing in to him on one side, and could feel the hardness of Payal's nipple against his other bare arm. Throughout the flight they found every excuse to lean in to him, touch him, stroke him. He had a hard-on the entire flight, not helped by the fact that both girls "accidentally" brushed their hands over his obvious erection.

In the other row, with the armrest lifted, Zoya found herself squashed tightly between Sumit and Rajan. Each had a hand on her thigh, and gradually shifted her short skirt higher until her panties were almost showing. Zoya felt her pussy juicing as she realized that she was exposed to the crew and other passengers.

They had hired a 6-seater rental car from the airport, and drove from there to the apartment, arriving late, well after 1am. In spite of their suspicions, Salman and Zoya were still surprised to find that the apartment had only two bedrooms. One was huge and contained two king-size beds. The other was smaller, just fitting in one queen-size bed.

Both were suddenly a little nervous of what sleeping arrangements might be suggested, but Payal came to their rescue.

"Why don't you two take the room with the one bed for now and the rest of us will share? We are used to this, but maybe you still need to get used to our ways!"

They were tired so all slept well. Zoya wore a transparent nightie to bed and it aroused Salman no end that his demure wife was quite comfortable before their friends in that skimpy attire. Her thick brown nipples were peeking through the net that covered her breasts.

The next morning, Salman and Zoya changed into their swimwear before joining the others. Salman donned a t-shirt over his swimming trunks, while Zoya wore a beach wrap over her new and skimpy bikini. The other four were similarly dressed, and after eating they walked to the nearest beach about 20 minutes away.

Coming down on to the beach, Zoya noticed immediately that many women were sunbathing topless. They found a place and spread out their towels. Zoya removed her beach wrap with her back to the others, but gasped as she turned back to see that both Ramita and Payal were topless, and wearing miniscule g-string bottoms that made Zoya's look positively maidenly. Salman was embarrassed to realize that his erection was growing as he tried not to stare at the other two women.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Gets Pregnant by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:29 PM