Adultery Indian Wife Knowingly Submits by rupanita-Completed
'My God! Its you. You scared me. And what is this?' She pointed towards his cock with her eyebrows.

'Actually I like to play Fastest Finger First.' He said pulling her towards him and slipping his middle finger inside her moist pussy lips 'but when I saw the lovely pussy, I just had to place my cock there.'

'Behave yourself.' She said taking his finger out.

'Mmmm.You are nice and tight there.' Dileep whispered ' Please let me come in your mouth. Please.'

'Amit will be awake any time.' She said.

'So what? You let me fuck you in front of him. This is just an innocent blow job.'

'I did not allow you. Its just that you entered and well...once you had entered... I let you do it. After all, you too took it in your stride when Shalini was made to have sex. Am I right?'

'Yes. Of course.' He replied hurriedly avoiding her eyes. 'Please.'

Anita realized that soon there would be activity. The maid would be coming over etc.

She sat down on haunches and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his hard-on. She did her best to take as much of him inside her mouth as possible, but had to be careful not to gag herself in passion and excitement. Eventually, Dileep leaned back on his hands and watched Anita licking and sucking it like a lovely big lolly. Anita sucked the fat, bulbous head as Dileep threw his head back in ecstasy and alerted her to the fact that he was about to cum.

Seconds later, Dileep's testicles tightened up in his scrotum. Anita pulled back ever so slightly so as not to gag on the eruption of thick, white cum that shot against the back of her throat. Despite her best efforts to swallow it all, gobs of hot cum trickled down his stalk and onto her hands.

'Happy?' she asked.

'Very' Dileep said pulling her to her feet and kissing her and in the process tasting his own cum.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Knowingly Submits by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:25 PM