Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘Good Morning! That was just to wake you up.’ She smiled leaving the cock.

He roughly pulled her onto the bed, made her lie by his side, kissed her lips made her keep one leg on top of his, brushed the head of his cock over the pussy lips and tried to enter her.

‘Not now.’ She laughed.

‘Then what to do with this?’ he pointed towards the erection.

‘Oh, this?’ she said naughtily disengaging herself and then sitting down on her haunches proceeded to tie the anklet all around the head of the cock. ‘That should be fine. It will act like a cock ring. I am told that it is an accessory. You will not have to order it from adult stores.’

‘Perhaps. I think I will give it to Barkha this way as a present from her friend.’ Sandeep said.

‘Okay. I’ll manage with one anklet. Fine by me. Now go to the bathroom. My maid will be coming although she will not be surprised at seeing me naked but she will certainly be aghast when she finds me i.e. her Mem Sahib alone with two naked men. In that case she may want to join in and I guess you will have to do the honours. Mind you she is not bad.’ Anjali giggled.

As Sandeep got up, he watched as Anjali moved to her husband and playfully nibbled at his cock. Soon Rahul too stirred.

‘Hey, this is not fair. You did not nibble mine.’ Sandeep called from there.

‘That is because he is my husband.’ She called before taking Rahul’s cock fully in her mouth. ‘Good morning, darling. It is seven.’

‘God, its late.’ Sandeep shouted.

He quickly had a bath and put his clothes on while Rahul called a taxi for him. By the time the taxi had arrived, all three were in the living room, Rahul in a pair of jockeys whereas Anjali was clad in the same transparent nightie.

‘Here, have a hot cup of tea before you leave.’ She said moving towards the kitchen her bare feet making no noise. Within no time she returned with a steaming cup of tea.

As she handed the cup to him, Sandeep said to her, ‘I want to thank you for a wonderful time. I’ll tell Barkha about this wonderful evening I have spent. You seem so uninhibited with your nudity that it is remarkable.’ He kissed Anjali on the lips and then followed it up with a suck on both the nipples over the nightie.’ You know if I had heard you coming last night perhaps I wouldn’t have emerged nude from the bathroom and all this would not have started but your bare feet make no noise as you move.’

Anjali smiled and blushed at the same time.

Sandeep departed.

Rahul could hardly wait to ravish Anjali. ‘I’ve had a hard on all night and it’s aching for relief.’

After Anjali and Rahul walked into their own bedroom, Rahul pushed Anjali onto the bed. She reached down to feel his cock.

‘Liar! You slept like a log. Evidently, you did enjoy watching me with another man. That is the hardest cock I’ve ever felt. Why didn’t you cum inside me?’

When she took his cock in her mouth, the excitement was so great that Rahul promptly discharged into her mouth, much to Anjali’s surprise.

‘God, I had no idea I would be drinking cum of two men in such quick succession.’ Anjali said as she smilingly swallowed it and rubbed some of it into her body.

‘Honey, I’m sorry, I couldn’t wait any longer. Give me a little time and I’ll be hard again.’

A little later, he was on his back and she was sitting on his cock. They had time to talk while she was leisurely riding him.

‘Anjali, I love you so much for helping me keep my word and also for having repaid Barkha. Now both of you can exchange notes about your husband’s cocks. You were so sexy when I saw his cock in you. And when you had an orgasm with him, I nearly had one just watching. I hope you liked it enough to do it again sometime.’

She responded, ‘Now that it is all over, it wasn’t so bad. I didn’t think I could ever do it. I was very nervous to begin with, but then you were so nice to do it to me. first. That helped me orgasm and slowly I became more familiar with his presence and nudity. I really wanted to please you. I wouldn’t do it again just for myself. Since you enjoyed it so much, I’ll be ready to try it with him again. Give it another week or two and we’ll do it again once Barkha comes back. After all, she would be wanting to get this wonderful cock into her.’ Anjali laughed.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:21 PM