Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘Well, well, I see that you have been giving him the shorts in a more detailed manner than what I had thought of.’ Rahul said.

The look on Sandeep’s face almost made her laugh. She could feel a bit of discomfiture on Sandeep but she put him at rest. ‘Relax. Rahul is not a selfish person. And what I am doing is something what I would do for Rahul’s friend as well, so relax.’

‘Well, Rahul. I… I don’t know what to say.’ Sandeep said a trifle embarrassed.

‘Take it easy. Obviously you have not had sex for quite some time, hence this early discharge. But girls being girls want more. So, while I take her from behind, she will get you hard again. That should be fine?’ Rahul said in a voice that had a tinge of question in it.

Rahul made her go on all fours as he took her from behind, pulling her head back by her long hair and riding her with a mixture of aggression towards a woman and gentleness towards a wife. On her part she took Sandeep’s flaccid cock in her mouth and gave him gentle oral tugs. Rahul meanwhile was fucking his wife for the first time in the presence of another man, and knowing fully well that very soon this man would be fucking her.

Her vaginal walls seemed so tight and familiar holding his cock in a tight grip. As he tried to fondle her breasts he found that Sandeep’s hands were already playing with the erect nipples and his cock was getting erect very soon. Now that the time had come, Rahul withdrew his cock and by sign language encouraged Sandeep to go ahead.

He made her lie down on the bed and with his tongue licked along the top of her labia and down along the lips, both sides, there was no hair along either side of her little pussy lips.

‘You know this was the moment I had imagined hundreds of times when I saw those snaps of yours.’ Sandeep said

He continued to run his tongue softly up and down that pussy cleft. The taste was fantastic, so very erotic and feminine. Anjali’s hips were now in rhythm with his tongue and after awhile she was pushing his head into her puss so that he could hardly breathe. Even in that position she remembered that it was one of Rahul’s fantasy to see her being fucked in doggy style. She gently disengaged Sandeep from her dripping pussy and again went down on all fours.

Sandeep patted her naked bottom as he moved into position. He moved his hands up and down the naked crease of her crotch allowing his fingers to roam over her ass and pussy. He acted as if he wanted to remember seeing her like this and was in no hurry to enter her. She wiggled her butt as if to encourage him hurry up. She wanted him to cum one more time for Rahul to watch.

Now he was about to enter her. Rahul was watching for that magic moment when the head would be spreading her lips and plow deeper and deeper into her. Sandeep moved his cock up and down her slit . He paused, then put pressure on her hole allowing the head to spread her. The head disappeared as he was now pushing his shaft deeper and deeper. Now he was as far as he could go. He stayed that way for a while, his cock getting used to the tight grip of Anjali’s pussy. After that he started fucking her slowly and steadily, once in a while his eyes getting locked with Rahul. However after a couple of strokes, Sandeep insisted that she get down on her back. Perhaps he wanted to fuck her in the missionary style. Now that Rahul had seen the penetration in the doggy style she saw no harm in complying.

Anjali's young well-toned and shaped body, still writhing in ecstasy by the wonderful fellatio followed by the doggy fuck was laid out spread-eagle before Sandeep. Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering. Her mouth, still showing his come on her lips was wide open, catching her breath. Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, her nipples still standing erect. Everywhere her skin glistened with the mixed sweat and sperm. As he moved his cock up to her pussy she opened her legs her. Anjali lifted her knees and opened herself as much as possible to him. Neither much noticed as the head of his cock touched the moist lips of her pussy. They willingly gave way and the pussy walls eagerly wrapped themselves around the shaft of the cock as the foreskin rolled back with each shove. Sandeep would withdraw fully and again thrust his cock back into her so that a steady fucking rhythm was formed. Her body was so aroused and her pussy soaking wet that she took him in all the way, easily. Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her tits now and let him take her. With each thrust she felt her his pubic bone grind against hers. She could also hear the clapping sound his testicles were making as they clapped against her perinium. On the part she locked her ankles behind his back and her finger nails were digging into the tender flesh of his buttocks. Anjali realized that Barkha too would have enjoyed the anniversary evening as much as she was enjoying this night.

As Sandeep’s cock banged continuously against Anjali’s cervix, a new feeling began to enthrall her. A loud moan of pleasure issued forth from deep within her throat and almost against her will, she began to thrust back as a flush began to creep up her fair cheeks. She felt her husband kissing her as she felt the sperm of Sandeep gush deep inside her. A wave of contentment engulfed them and they slept soundly on the double bed, all three of them without a stitch of clothing.

Anjali got up with start the next morning. For a moment she did not realize why she was in the guest room and then she saw both her husband and Sandeep fast asleep. Memory of the previous night and the realization that all three of them had slept naked on the same bed sent a shiver down her spine.

As she kept her feet down from the bed, she noticed that one anklet was missing. This is what happens when there is wild love making, she thought. She looked on the bed and saw that it was under the right thigh of Sandeep. As she started pulling it out, a naughty thought crossed her mind. With her finger nails, she lightly scratched the length of his cock after which she opened her mouth and slowly took his flaccid cock into her mouth. When fully inside, she gave a light suck, followed by an intense one and enjoyed watching his face as his cock slowly got erect inside her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:20 PM